Aleem Khan invites disgruntled PMLN's leader Zaeem Qadri to join PTI

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is playing true political tactics here. They know Qadri has a big following so if he did join PTI then their combined votebank would easily win that seat. The end game is to win the elections by any means. You cannot change the country sitting in oppsition.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well , my concern is if he was ever involved in coruption ? taking side of nawaz is one thing and doing corruption is another thing.Dont forget shaiekf Rasheed and ch nisar were also nawas supporter one time but they were not corrupt.i dont like zaeem qadri but if he can win seat for PTI and he is not corrupt then where is the problem ?

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
پی ٹی آئی کیا کرتی ہے اس سے غرض نہیں مگر اس بات پر غیر متزلزل یقین ہے کہ خان کو ایک چانس ضرور ملنا چاہئے
And I guarantee that if IK does not deliver, I will vote against him next time. One thing I like about majority of PTI supporters that they are unlike PMLN, PPP, JUI, JI and MQM supporters. The others simply vote for them again no matter how they performed. I am sure if IK does not perform, his own supporters will vote against him.

A very recent example is in KPK, Just after 5 years of provincial rule, look at the surveys in KPK, the big stalwarts are on the verge of losing their own constituency. This has never happened in KPK that an incumbent govt. is re-elected. PTI is not only going to be re-elected, but with a thumping majority with no need for a coalition govt. (InshaAllah).

v r imran k

aleem khan fit for non leag and ppp not fit for pti he is not man of change .....he shouldn't invite to zaeem qadri to pti we don't need these kind of lotas ..now zaeem qadir man of loser no need PTI

araein

No more Electibles ???
strange yar .....:D
looks like u r chairman PTI....

:D:D:D:D:D He is a pure darbaaaari, ab aaap ager kehooooo ke Rana Sanaullah ko le lo.... Zaeem qadri is a Talal Ch and Daniyal type category..

So big NO for Zaeem...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:D:D:D:D:D He is a pure darbaaaari, ab aaap ager kehooooo ke Rana Sanaullah ko le lo.... Zaeem qadri is a Talal Ch and Daniyal type category..

So big NO for Zaeem...
OMG .........:p

araein

OMG .........:p

Secondly he is from lahore aur lahore mein electables ki zarooorat nahin haiii, wehan khan ka naaaam hi kaaaafi hai:;

Electables ki zarooorat dehaaaat mein haaai aur wehan hai jehan zamanataein zabat huwi hein

2013 Results:

Candidate NamePartyVotes
Syed Zaeem Hussian Qadri
PML-N 37472

Sajjid Sardar Joyia
PTI 21007

Imran the legend

When aleem Khan said he can join pti he didn’t mean it. It’s just a political statement to help incourage more people
Leave pmln. This will also give support to zain qadiri to attack pmln.

Last edited: