Ajmal Kasab Interogation Video

G

what a bullshit indian made fake videos , but unfortunatily our ministers they r more idiots nonsense , likw [rehman-malik] stupid who accpetinmg evrything bcoz his father amirica say what a shity leaders, guys i just want to tell u some more effects about videos ,

1st video
= he says he went scholl 4 years according to pakistan normal conditaion kids go school in the age of 4 or 5 so he finsh his fouth class study according to his mouth he must be 8 or max 9 old in 2000 , and they tell according to his DNA test his age is 21 so how he bcome 21 in 2008 if he was 8 or 9 in 2000 ??? 2nd point he said he was working after to his study with MISTRI , cement bla bla , in 8 years old which construston copmny in lahore he was working and what he was working with?, , and he was telling he was living in aaprtment in lahore and adress , and he was there till 2005 and now he know there is a new house how stupid talk , is this person sen him letter that i m going to make new housre there?
and also he said when he came back from lahore my father take me to CHACHA for jihad , then according to his mouth his age must be 13 r 14 max , and he tell they was in training when banzeer bhuto died and after they send us after 12 days so she died 27 dec 2007 so they went in januray 2008 so they reach in mumbai november 2008 lol was they was walking from pakistan to there ?
and after in his other videos he changed this statment, and if u listen him in first video, 5:25 his languge PESSA MILYNGA GREEBI DOOR HOYIYNGA bla bla this is tipicak indian languge and according to my knowlge all people who went for real JIHAD they dont take any mony when they went for russia , kashmir or any other place , big lies
2nd video=
he said his eyes was closed by some clothes mean he was blindfolded so , he did nt see any other also how the hell u can go on any mission and u have to comunicate with ur other fellow so why they closed her eyes ? big lie, and in last video and 2nd last video he was telling how boat look like and couler and what was writtin bla bla , how idiot indian they r lol and also in his secong video on 3:08 he said BAGHWAN MUJY KHABI MAAF NAI KERYN GA and evry one know very well this is just tipical indians BAGHWAn no muslim using this word and mostly no pakistan using this word for ALLAH, we use word ALLAH and u will notice on 3:57 when police officer want to say so CHAHCHA was from ISI , how affraid they r from ISI ?
on 5:05 kasaab said they traind them and wanted to attck on india bcoz they think india is getting more rich and pakistan is more poor lol how stupid it is just india where 5000 kids die evry day with hunger and if they want to do bcoz of this so why they dont explosed factrors and detroy there economical points , what a shit liers they are,
and in my information people who do JIHAD they realy dont care and dont go for mony , and the word he is using mmany many time in his talking JIHADI , no one in pakistan using this word its just india and indians they use this word , and after he ask him question what u know about jihad ? so he said nothing lol and even non muslims and all westren and unitedstaes evry where paople know what jihad is , how stupid they r why they dont find any one more intelegnt for this DRAMA , unfortunatly hum ko DUSMAN be bohat he BEWQOOF mila hae , and also in these video they proved they r a nation of cow piss and cow shit drinkers hahahaha

3rd video=
listen care fully on 6:16 what kind of languge he is using and also 6:55 he is using what words for TAJ HOTEL , no pakistani speak like that an and what he is telling about cd and stuff what a idiotic talk even any kid can understand this is evrything fake how OUR MINISTERS dont understand these things , are they so bloddy idiot are they want to sell pakistan?

4th video=
first he said in his 1st video he didnt know name of this CHACHA and this is so secret no one is allowed to know but in this video on 4:20 he is telling his name is ZAKI , , and as he said he went school just for 4 years in a gouverment school in this si small village , where i think even teacher they dont know which ENGLISH WORDS he is using in some places in his talk. example EXPOSE FROM SARKAR .
and evry one know that very well no one using this word in pakistan for gouverment we use words HAKOOMAT or GOUVERMET, this is just tipical indian word they use SARKAR,

5th video=
first he said they steel one police car from vivilans at 2:50 and then police officer how trying to change him to say what police want. and also on 4:45 he said he got 6 magzins for rifel but in his 1st video he said he had 3 and on 5:23 he say un say lero . SARKAR SAY lero lol we all use word HINDUS or KAFFIR for them no one in pakistan using word SARKAR for them , and first in 1st video as police aofficer say they send u all just to kill the people he said yes we came just to kill the people , so in this video he said they send us to make hostage people and then fight with SARKAR lol , again big shity talking by HINDUS PROPAGANDA

6th video = watch o 0:37 his englisg . as he told in start he went 4 years in school , and what kind of talking he is using ,
in 1st video as he told he didnt know any one who came with him and bla bla his eys was coverd and in last video he is telling their EXACT age,
there EYES colors, EXACT HIGHTS, even he is telling about their TEETH COLORS , what a bullshit videos

IN THE END i just want to say my pakistani brothers and sisters unfortunatly we have got a bullshit dirty and nonsens bad HINDU enmey so we have to becre full from these cowshit eater and piss drinker nation ,
and w all have to PRAY and DUAA for our GREAT PAKISTAN that ALLAH protect us all and our PAKISTAN and he take awy our GHDAAR leaders those didnt see these reality and bring us some one HONEST and LOVER OF PAKISTAN as our HULMRAN,
dear brother and sister i didnt have much time to investigate this videos otherwise i think in aLL VIDEOS THERE EVRY SINGLE WORD OF THIS PROPUGANADA I CAN PROVE WRONG
ALLAH app ka hamara hum sab ka hami o nasir ho
PAKISAN ZINDA ABAD
PAK ARMY ZINDABAD;
[zardari] [fazl] [musharaf] [rehman-malik] sary choor murda abaad

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
It looks like 4man show style program, mittho is acting like kassab. What u think guys.. :lol:

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just like Indian movie,Sholeh,this little Indian son of bitch ,can not even speak urdu let alone he looks like us pakis.
Play it again Sam,try to make a better bloody drama next time ???
No wonder the whole world quickly realised it was Indian stage drama,that is way son of bitches could not get any concrete backing at any world level.
one thing we do surely know that Indian are sending poor Afghans with the help of Northern alliance who hate Pakistan, to carry out terror in our cities and markets.
what interest Taliban could have to attack Sri lankans cricket team ? none what so ever.
it was Indian sleeping cell in Pakistan but inshaalla we will get you in the end .

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
one24 said:
what a bullfiit. these indian no have sense .i am 100% he is nepli indian type person.
mery baap ko kaha . why he did not say mery abu ko kaha .
ma odher giye thaaaaaaa .who kiyaaaaaaa .its accent not even punjabi or urdu .
and dont say betwen interogation time he learn some hindi words.this video look like when he was fresh captured. may be after 1 month .
and braf bari ho rhe the jub trianing ke what a funny thing.
and where this neplai pandit and other indian guys ,i think he feel shame to watch this video. :lol:

also no visible wounds no blood on the bandages, clean patti, with indian accent Kassab is surely HANUMAN indian badly trained Monkey
from
mkiani

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
contra said:
Dear Pakistani's,

1. Your comments on these videos show how badly people like Zaid "H" Hamid have "screwed" your mind and your thinking.

2. This man is a Pakistani, and this was proved within the first few days by Pakistani newspapers and media channels themselves.

3. You need to realize how close people like Mr. Kasab brought our countries to war.

4. I wrote in one of my previous posts that it is very very important that a person or on a larger scale, a country, should have the right role models.
If people are telling you that your country is on the receiving end of conspiracies by everybody else, then will end up in isolation.

5. I was reading the newspaper column of Mr. Kamran Shafi on Dawn website, he raised some very important points:
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/columnists/14-abracadabra-529-zj-02
a) Quetta Shura -
Since when, please, has yours truly been yelling and screaming that we should hear the cries of good people like Mir Hasil Bizenjo, a sitting senator and son of that good man of fond memory, Mir Ghous Bux Bizenjo; Sardar Akhtar Mengal, a former chief minister of Balochistan, and son of Sardar Ataullah Mengal; Habib Jalib Baloch, and other Baloch leaders when they say that there is a Quetta shura of the Afghan Taliban operational in Quetta itself, and up to no good?

b) Parade Lane Mosque carnage:
[quote:2p2s3gq4]Just the other day I met some old comrades from the army and three out of the four of us agreed that it very much seemed to be an inside job, if only for the reason that at least three army barriers had to be breached by the attackers to get to the secure Parade Lane. Unless of course, they came from units near the site of the attack.

It is important that we get answers to the questions because, then, certain other questions will present themselves, e.g., is an eye being kept on what is being said by the unit maulvi in khutbas (sermons) in unit mosques?

We must remember that soldiers are young and impressionable; we must see if every effort is being made to ensure that their young minds are not being tainted by those same visions of heaven that we saw lately in our press: rolling, green hills with rivers of milk flowing through them, a houri (her face blanked out, of course) standing by the bank of one.
[/quote:2p2s3gq4]

Mr. Contra, instead of giving your non-directional in the air philosophies, why dont you take a look at points raised on the obvious fakeness on this guy. It is only your Indian prejudice that is blinding you at this moment. Wake up and see how your government is killing your own people.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jese America ne Apnay he agnet Usama Bin laden ko apnay saath mila ker 9/11 ka attack kerwaya tha, aur Afgansitan per war ka bahana bnaya tha, wese he darama India ne bhe keya, Mumbai attack kerwa k, Lashkar e tayyba ko budnam ker k, Ajmal Qasam ko Lashkar e tayyba ka worker banwa ker, pakistan per attack kerne ka socha, aur aap logo ko yaad bhe ho ga, k indian fighter jets pakistan ke hadood main bhe aa gay they, aur india ne dhamki bhe day de thi,, magar India america nahi ban sakta, So ye sab per zahir ho chuka hai k ye indian darama tha, iss k siwa koi haqeeqat nahi,, aaj american accept kerte hein k 9/11 Bush govt ne khud kerwaya tha, so main at least un american ko credit doo ga, k wo such tasleem bhe kerte hein aur such bol bhe rahay hein, magar afsos in indians per like contra, ya nepari pandit, or etc,, jo such jantay howay bhe such nahi boltey, iss liay ham kehte hein k Indian insan nahi hewaan hein,, aik janwar bhe sirf sun aur dekh sakta hai, magar uss ke apni khud ke koi soch nahi hoti, issi terhan indian awaam ko bhe jo media aur waha ke govt dikhati ya sunati hai, wo yaqeen ker lete hein, aur kuttay ke terhan jagha jagha bark (bhonkna) start ker dete hein, but ye log shaied ye nahi jantay, k kutta na gher ka hota hai na ghaat ka..