Aisi Bhi Kia Majboori By Irafan Siddique

gracehanil

Voter (50+ posts)
col1.gif

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Irfan siddique is a lier......

Irfan siddique is saying that BB wrote email to Mark Siegel just one day before she has been killed that is a lie,,,,a big lie....She wrote email on oct 25 2007....

1.Mark Siegel, a Washington lobbyist, said he received the email from Bhutto in October, a week after she survived an assassination attempt upon her return to Pakistan

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...8/bhutto_email_071228/20071228?hub=TopStories

2.Musharraf never faced problem at any airport....

http://loadpictures.net/pics/3f98e0bef09e2850d11c2da0c5d7680e.gif

3. On Dec. 13 2007 BB said very good words for MUsharraf.....

Benazir Bhutto's Very Last TV Interview on 13th Dec 2007.
One more prrof that Musharraf has nothing to do with her killing.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anyone remembers the 'target killing' Hamid Mir and Irfan Siddiqui did against Sheikh Rasheed on the eve of by-election NA-55 in Rawalpindi, Sheikh Rasheed is not an angel but mediapersons like Irfan Siddiqui and Hamid Mir are rotten and are biased towards Nawaz Sharif, they are Nawaz Sharif's 'tatoos' who are secretly playing a favourable spokesperson role for him in the media, well here is their real face:

Last edited:

GeoG

Anyone remembers the 'target killing' Hamid Mir and Irfan Siddiqui did against Sheikh Rasheed on the eve of by-election NA-55 in Rawalpindi, Sheikh Rasheed is not an angel but mediapersons like Irfan Siddiqui and Hamid Mir are rotten and are biased towards Nawaz Sharif, they are Nawaz Sharif's 'tatoos' who are secretly playing a favourable spokesperson role for him in the media, well here is their real face:

1. Originally Posted by rakeem
Abbey gadhey, jawaab to dey, MQM can go to hell you answer me first you low-life, 4-5 months AAKAR Ameer-ul-Momineen Nawaz Sharif ki maalish karta hai, come like me leaving canada, SETTLE HERE, FEEL PAKISTANI BROTHERS MISERY TRY START A BUSINESS IN PUNJAB, TRY GIVING EMPLOYMENT TO PAKISTANIS, TRY TO LIVE WITHOUT 18-20 HOUR ELECTRICITY, SOMETIMES WITHOUT WATER, FOR GOD'S SAKE TRY TO HELP PAKISTAN!!!COME JOIN US, AFTER ATTACKS ON SRI LANKAN TEAM A BEGHAIRAT PUNJABI GOVERNOR SITS WITHOUT RESIGNING, ASK PEOPLE LIKE US WHO BEG FOREIGNERS TO VISIT PAKISTAN, AT LEAST LAHORE, LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL LAHORE IS?? THEIR REPLY ISN'T "CAN YOU ASSURE US OF SECURITY" THEIR REPLY IS DO YOU AT LEAST HAVE A CULTURE OF PUNISHMENT, WE LIE COS OF BEGHAIRAT PUNJABIS LIKE SALMAN TASEER CANNOT EVEN RESIGN AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES THE DAMAGE THEY DID. TOMORROW AGAIN I WILL BEG FOR PUNJAB OR FOR PAKISTAN BUT MORONS LIKE YOU WHO DEFEND THUGS LIKE PPP AND PML-N CAN ONLY RANT AND DEFEND RATHER ASK YOUR PAYMASTERS TO DO SOMETHING FOR PAKISTAN WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME AR PUTTING THEIR NECK ON THE LINE.

Posted at 1:40AM
Pakistan time 5:40 AM
You have left Canada for the Love of your country because you want to feel misery of our Pakistani brothers, bla bla

I am confused!!

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ab Tumhari Pehli Line Ka Jawab Koi Moderator Day Lay Phir Bakya Jawab Main Hi Doon Ga.

Tum Tou Jawab Aisay Mang Rahay Ho Jaisay Aik Ziddi Aurat Talaq.
Yeh Jawab Tou Mods Hi Tumhain Dain Gay.

You did'nt answer my reply, anyhow for your good intentions let you know I havent been banned, although I've been advised not to reply to your nonsense any further.....

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Personally speaking, I don t think Irfan Siddiqui sb is a great political analyst or a great columnist.

Every political analyst has some affiliation with some party. I am not sure how Irfan Siddiqui's affiliation with NS should be questioned or be a reason for criticizing him.

Members of this site have affiliation with different political parties, some talk about Gen. Sb, some advocate for ZH or Imran Khan. We should judge political comments on the basis of logic and reasoning and should keep them above from political affiliation. Otherwise, we = molvi Toka.

GeoG

You did'nt answer my reply, anyhow for your good intentions let you know I havent been banned, although I've been advised not to reply to your nonsense any further.....

My response will always be a nonsense for you so whoever has adviced you to avoid my posts has done the right thing.
I have no desire for any of you lot to be banned, if you lot get banned I will have to look for you rats on other forums
Why waste time when you are here on this best forum kun keh tum logo the Mir Jaffana tabiat tou badalnay wali hai nahi
Avoid me as much as you can but don't expect this from me.

GeoG

Spartacus Advices Irfan Siddique not to lie.....Pakistanis will catch your lie....

یہ منہ اور مسور کی دال
کہاں عرفان صدیقی (راجہ بھوج) اور کہاں سپارتکس (گنگو تیلی)

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone who know about journalism knows his credibility as a mout piece of Nawaz ganja so his words could fill an empty space of news paper but cannot fill people's mind so useless to talk about him and his article....

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Irfan siddiqui is really a good coulminist, he is great and lot of people read him. I really like the pain of mushi lovers. What wrong when hamid mir & siddiqui expose sheikh rasheed & zardari.??????????? The problem of mqm & mushi lovers is that they need help regardless from where its coming, from inda, america, isral sheikh rasheed, jageerdar, wadeeras, or enemies of pakistan.