Aisi Bhi Kia Majboori By Irafan Siddique

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear thepearl......Irfan Siddique lied ...and I proved in the video....
Watch this video then discuss here....

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Irfan siddiqui is really a good coulminist, he is great and lot of people read him. I really like the pain of mushi lovers. What wrong when hamid mir & siddiqui expose sheikh rasheed & zardari.??????????? The problem of mqm & mushi lovers is that they need help regardless from where its coming, from inda, america, isral sheikh rasheed, jageerdar, wadeeras, or enemies of pakistan.
Look who is talking as they have already showed there real face that they can even support banned outfit and terrorist groups in the country if those groups offer help....Even though Mush need USA's help but at least he dont need those banned outfits and terrorist organizations like Lashker-e-Jhangvi and I hope you remember Shabaz Sharif statement for Taliban....BTW whos help has enable Nawaz Sharif to become third time prime minister of Pakistan you might have remembered????

About Irfan Siddiqui then I think journalist like him could please PMLN and PMLN supporters like you but in overall journalism he has no credibility and he is just perceived as a mouth piece of Nawaz Sharif and PMLN....Its the same way like Ansar Abbasi and Haroon Rashid a PTI supporter, Mubashir Luqman and Hassan Nisar an MQM supporter...