Afghanistan friend or foe? Hiding Top wanted terrorists Brahamdagh Khan Bugti in Kabul, Supporting I

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Afghanistan should stop playing silly games with Pakistan. They should announce if they are friend or foe to Pakistan.

After 1979 and soviet war 3.3 million Afghan refugees were housed in Pakistan.
More than 2 million are staying in Peshawar.

Unfortunitly, we have recieved as Thank you only Bad from them back.

They provided India facility in their country to train terrorists against Pakistan. Today more RAW agents are located in Afghanistan than in India.

Hiding top wanted terrorists Brahamdagh Khan Bugti in Afghanistan.

Abdullah Abdullah / Karzai and their idiot intelligence chief hate Pakistan.

Why to host Afghanis in Pakistan??

Pakistan should send all Afghanis immediately back to Afghanistan if Afghani Regime won't send Indians back to their country, hands over Brahamdagh Khan Bugti and stops providing anti pakistani assistance services.

adnan_younus

FOE FOE FOE.... they dont accept durand line... they have closed brains... they dint even listen to others point of view.. they are the reason of all pakisans mess.... its only they are bad but lesser enemy than india

Ghazniwall

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Afghan people respect the fact they were hosted by their Pakistani brothers and we will always appreciate that. Afghan people don't like Pakistan Government policy I will say even the Pakistan's people are not happy with their government policies. PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIDE RESPECT EACH OTHER IT'S ONLY THE GOVERNMENTS :)

zainazad

I think Afghanistan should stop playing silly games with Pakistan. They should announce if they are friend or foe to Pakistan.

After 1979 and soviet war 3.3 million Afghan refugees were housed in Pakistan.
More than 2 million are staying in Peshawar.

Unfortunitly, we have recieved as Thank you only Bad from them back.

They provided India facility in their country to train terrorists against Pakistan. Today more RAW agents are located in Afghanistan than in India.

Hiding top wanted terrorists Brahamdagh Khan Bugti in Afghanistan.

Abdullah Abdullah / Karzai and their idiot intelligence chief hate Pakistan.

Why to host Afghanis in Pakistan??

Pakistan should send all Afghanis immediately back to Afghanistan if Afghani Regime won't send Indians back to their country, hands over Brahamdagh Khan Bugti and stops providing anti pakistani assistance services.

Take respectably our hero name Mr.Brahamdagh Khan Bugti u r biggest Indian agent he is fighting for our mother land Balochistan rights so dont post his name like this.

saeed khan

Afghan people respect the fact they were hosted by their Pakistani brothers and we will always appreciate that. Afghan people don't like Pakistan Government policy I will say even the Pakistan's people are not happy with their government policies. PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIDE RESPECT EACH OTHER IT'S ONLY THE GOVERNMENTS :)

Thank you brother.
As a Pakistani I also have same thinking that people of both countries respect each other. Differences are among the rulers of both countries being controlled by US to divide and rule.
The title of this thread should be Afghan government is friend or foe, not Afghanistan.

l_pak

Some Peoples of Afghanistan are OK. They like Pakistani peoples but hate Pakistani Govt. only problem is Pang sheri peoples.
But it’s strange some peoples hate Pakistan but when you ask them where is your family then they will replay in Pakistan.
Most dangerous is former Intelligence Chief “ Amrullah Saleh”.
Uss nai 2004-05 mai kaha tha keh “Jab tak yai Jung Pakistan ke sarzameen per montaqil nahee hota, uss waqt tak afghanistan mai aman nahee asakta”

saeed khan

FOE FOE FOE.... they dont accept durand line... they have closed brains... they dint even listen to others point of view.. they are the reason of all pakisans mess.... its only they are bad but lesser enemy than india

Dear adnan_apml

India did not accept our country. Its proof is speech of Indra Gandhi after the incident of 1971.
They have occupied Kashmir whereas people of Kashmir want to live with Pakistan.
They have blocked our rivers. You know the importance of rivers.
Their extremists do not want Pakistan cricket team in their country.
Their behaviour with us in IPL proves that all the Indians are agreed with their extremists.
Whenever their is any problem in India, their media blame Pakistan first of all.
Their worst treatment with minorities including Muslims.
They never ever listen our point of view.
But the biggest difference is that not only Indian government but the Indian public also always opposed us whereas in Afghanistan a few people governing the country as puppets of US are against us but the people of Afghanistan are not against us.
I hope soon the puppet rulers of Pakistan and Afghanistan will run away. Then both the countries will have good relations.

adnan_younus

bhayee thats wht i said.. india is a bigger threat for pakistsn.. but afghanistan is also not a friend... do some history reading...

we helped them win fake jihad... they then started fighting amngst them selves.. we helped them and gave them stability .. they again turned their backs on us.. and didnt accept what we requested...

like not to destroy bamyan statues..
not handing over bin laden
not accepting durand line as border
coming to our home land as refugees and then spreading total choas and jahalat.... watch teh bus drivers in karachi.... when i used to use them in 5th class.. till my graduattion .. neither they changed them selves nor let any one come and do business

Dear adnan_apml

India did not accept our country. Its proof is speech of Indra Gandhi after the incident of 1971.
They have occupied Kashmir whereas people of Kashmir want to live with Pakistan.
They have blocked our rivers. You know the importance of rivers.
Their extremists do not want Pakistan cricket team in their country.
Their behaviour with us in IPL proves that all the Indians are agreed with their extremists.
Whenever their is any problem in India, their media blame Pakistan first of all.
Their worst treatment with minorities including Muslims.
They never ever listen our point of view.
But the biggest difference is that not only Indian government but the Indian public also always opposed us whereas in Afghanistan a few people governing the country as puppets of US are against us but the people of Afghanistan are not against us.
I hope soon the puppet rulers of Pakistan and Afghanistan will run away. Then both the countries will have good relations.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
When we can hide Mullah Umar and his terrorist Taliban gang, Al Qaeda militants, Hafiz Saeed etc in Pakistan, why cant Afghanistan hide Bramdaad Bugti??? Kindly shed some light on this with justice and honesty. JazakAllah

PkRevolution

Take respectably our hero name Mr.Brahamdagh Khan Bugti u r biggest Indian agent he is fighting for our mother land Balochistan rights so dont post his name like this.

I tell you one thing and fix it in your mind:

Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi and Pachtoon all are Pakistani and nothing else.

You are using word us. What quantity has this US less than 10,000 traitors? Do you have a little bit Idea how many people live in Balochistan? I am sure you and other traitors don't know. Mr. Traitor there are 7.8 Million Pakistanis living in Balochistan. You waked up.

Supported by India. Shame to you.You are not even to call as muslims. Learn Islam first what does an allie with Mushrikin means?? Hindu will never be a friend of Muslim. Never. Christian might but Hindu never.

If Balochi people love that idiot Top Terrorist Brahamdagh he wouldn't hide in India.

No respect words for traitors.

Last edited:

zainazad

I tell you one thing and fix it in your mind:

Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi and Pachtoon all are Pakistani and nothing else.

You are using word us. What quantity has this US less than 10,000 traitors? Do you have a little bit Idea how many people live in Balochistan? I am sure you and other traitors don't know. Mr. Traitor there are 7.8 Million Pakistanis living in Balochistan. You waked up.

Supported by India. Shame to you.You are not even to call as muslims. Learn Islam first what does an allie with Mushrikin means?? Hindu will never be a friend of Muslim. Never. Christian might but Hindu never.

If Balochi people love that idiot Top Terrorist Brahamdagh he wouldn't hide in India.

No respect words for traitors.

Mr paki army is terrorist not Brahamdagh and dont teach who is hindu who is muslim Al hamdulla I am Muslim I have to my allah and other thing who told u that indian paiying Brahamdagh rehman malik yeh he is spy of UK and US u shuld check news paper about rehman malik that he is uk national and runing spy in uk so dont blame baloch if pakistan respect our rights why we fight but if u kill us blame us so dont think u will not get return.

PkRevolution

Mr paki army is terrorist not Brahamdagh and dont teach who is hindu who is muslim Al hamdulla I am Muslim I have to my allah and other thing who told u that indian paiying Brahamdagh rehman malik yeh he is spy of UK and US u shuld check news paper about rehman malik that he is uk national and runing spy in uk so dont blame baloch if pakistan respect our rights why we fight but if u kill us blame us so dont think u will not get return.

I invite you to join us Pakistani youth. There are many things going wrong. Together we will find solution for our problems in Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, and Khyber Pachtoonchwa. If anybody misused power,we will raise together this question.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistan helped America to demolish Pro-Pakistan Govt. and America bring in Anti-Pakistan regime.