Aamir liaqat Hussain - A Decieving Devil - Insaan ke Roop mein Shaitaan (Must See)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=257790007581775&comments

They are only Main , Main , Main . Me , Me , Me and only Me .....nothing else ....
Those who possesses this illness can do anything to get attention.

With this video that came to surface now ....watch that part when the other
Mufti was explaining ..Ji Bahut Nazuk Soorat e haal hay ...
At this particular time all attention went to that
MUFTI and he did not bear this and tried to humiliate that MUFTI as well as he said never put this MUFTI LIVE on TV.
Further he requested that Do not put camera on me ( actually he meant I did not like when the camera was on him )

As soon as MQM realised this bitter truth , they kicked him out from party in a very polite way .

Because he has been kicked out from MQM then some naive people started to support him only because ythey thought he will be a good tool against MQM.

He is a very clever person but lies have short legs.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=257790007581775&comments

stfu
This is true face of all MQM leadership and supporters
He became a threat for Kal.uu Sarkar so was shown the door
otherwise he is a perfect personality for your ideology...

Spartacus

Re: Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

stfu
This is true face of all MQM leadership and supporters
He became a threat for Kal.uu Sarkar so was shown the door
otherwise he is a perfect personality for your ideology...

As soon as MQM realised this bitter truth , they kicked him out from party in a very polite way .

Because he has been kicked out from MQM then some people like you started to support him only because you thought he will be a good tool against MQM.

He is a very clever person but lies have short legs.

Aamir Liaqat possesses one illness called Narcissistic . ( Spartacus )

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Aamir liaqat hussain's video has been taken down!!

To all,

You have heard and read a lot about Aamir Liaqat. I have just received this audio in email that sheds some neutral lights on off-air comments on the set of Aalim aur Alam.

This brother, gives the impression, and I agree with it, that Altaf Hussein has a lot to do with the sudden release of the old secret off air conversation.

ALA wrote an article that may have cost him very dearly. After the London riots ALA wrote in the article that Londoners should prepare a month's ration, obvious hint to what AH has said about Karachi MQmers.

I have absolutely no doubt now that this defaming act on behalf of the GEO is a conspiracy between MQM and GEO. I am sure the GEO leak has been an endorsement paid by his highness Altaf Hussein himself.

Pakistani people, media mostly, are as dirty as dropping coming out of a pig's tummy. They clearly make fun our Islamic code of conduct. I hope ALA consults an attorney and finds ways to sue the GEO.
I would have instructed my attorney general to take a suo moto if I were head of the govt.

Anyway please do listen to this audio. Dont just reject it, be fair be neutral

If you cant see the video, go to

http://youtu.be/SZwo0HApelY

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother, conspiracy theory aside, could you tell me what at most will happen, ARY will disappear for sometime before bringing him back again, as they themselves are also money launderers and criminals, and they have invested a lot on this rat. My real fear is he mite become president of Pakistan someday as he has all the qualities of a munafiq. People who worked with him know his true character, someone explained how he used to abuse his wife Bushra who once worked in a channel.Laughing at women who call and confide with him their problems, what a moron!!!!
These are merged edited clips but they are real, and a glimpse of this jerk who has been fooling the masses for so long, if you don't believe see this vdo:

[video=google;4894137262805043029]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4894137262805043029[/video]

To all,

You have heard and read a lot about Aamir Liaqat. I have just received this audio in email that sheds some neutral lights on off-air comments on the set of Aalim aur Alam.

This brother, gives the impression, and I agree with it, that Altaf Hussein has a lot to do with the sudden release of the old secret off air conversation.

ALA wrote an article that may have cost him very dearly. After the London riots ALA wrote in the article that Londoners should prepare a month's ration, obvious hint to what AH has said about Karachi MQmers.

I have absolutely no doubt now that this defaming act on behalf of the GEO is a conspiracy between MQM and GEO. I am sure the GEO leak has been an endorsement paid by his highness Altaf Hussein himself.

Pakistani people, media mostly, are as dirty as dropping coming out of a pig's tummy. They clearly make fun our Islamic code of conduct. I hope ALA consults an attorney and finds ways to sue the GEO.
I would have instructed my attorney general to take a suo moto if I were head of the govt.

Anyway please do listen to this audio. Dont just reject it, be fair be neutral

If you cant see the video, go to

http://youtu.be/SZwo0HApelY

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Brother, conspiracy theory aside, could you tell me what at most will happen, ARY will disappear for sometime before bringing him back again, as they themselves are also money launderers and criminals, and they have invested a lot on this rat. My real fear is he mite become president of Pakistan someday as he has all the qualities of a munafiq. People who worked with him know his true character, someone explained how he used to abuse his wife Bushra who once worked in a channel.Laughing at women who call and confide with him their problems, what a moron!!!!
These are merged edited clips but they are real, and a glimpse of this jerk who has been fooling the masses for so long, if you don't believe see this vdo:

You wrote: as they themselves are also money launderers and criminals, and they have invested a lot on this rat.

Can you please tell me how do you figure they are criminals and money launderers. I am very curious to read your definition of money laundering.

you wrote: My real fear is he mite become president of Pakistan someday as he has all the qualities of a munafiq

So? He will fit perfect. Dont we have the same right now ?

You wrote: People who worked with him know his true character, someone explained how he used to abuse his wife Bushra who once worked in a channel.Laughing at women who call and confide with him their problems, what a moron!!!!

Only them and Allah will know what happened with Bushra and Aamir in there, I am not gonna make any comment. At least he compensated her by marrying her didnt he?
کیا یہ ممکن نہیں کہ بشرائی نےخودعامر کو پھنسایا ہو ؟

He did not laugh at the woman caller. I am sure all calls are 'escout' - meaning prearranged to call for 'entertainment only'

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Behind the Scene Obscene Aamir Liaquat Hussain (Edited)

[hilar][hilar][hilar] Good Analysis. bail ka jhatka zoron se laga.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

You wrote: as they themselves are also money launderers and criminals, and they have invested a lot on this rat.

Can you please tell me how do you figure they are criminals and money launderers. I am very curious to read your definition of money laundering.

you wrote: My real fear is he mite become president of Pakistan someday as he has all the qualities of a munafiq

So? He will fit perfect. Dont we have the same right now ?

You wrote: People who worked with him know his true character, someone explained how he used to abuse his wife Bushra who once worked in a channel.Laughing at women who call and confide with him their problems, what a moron!!!!

Only them and Allah will know what happened with Bushra and Aamir in there, I am not gonna make any comment. At least he compensated her by marrying her didnt he?
کیا یہ ممکن نہیں کہ بشرائی نےخودعامر کو پھنسایا ہو ؟

He did not laugh at the woman caller. I am sure all calls are 'escout' - meaning prearranged to call for 'entertainment only'

compensated her by marrying her? what had happened to her? could you explain plz.

pakiace

Banned
Re: Behind the Scene Obscene Aamir Liaquat Hussain (Edited)

yaar yeh KYA HAR DAFA KUCH BHI HO THIS HUMPTY DUMPTY COMES AND SAYS THE SAME THING WHICH EVERY PAKISTANI SAYS!

he is such a big TURN OFF, TRUST ME THE MOMENT I LOOK AT HIM IM IN A STATE OF MELANCHOLY I FEEL REALLY DEPRESSED :((cry)

awan4ever

http://www.trinityeducation.com/

Incase anyone wants a Phd. from the same place as the good doctor got his then follow the link above.

Trinity College walay kehtay hein keh degrees ke following uses ho sakti hein:

People want degrees for different reasons, here are some of the reasons of the more common:
  • For Prestige, i.e. to gain acceptance or a title, e.g. Doctor.
  • For addition to letterheads etc., i.e. to enhance business in a particular field.
  • To get qualifications missed out on earlier in your education.
  • To gain recognition for experience gained in your given field.
  • To follow a particular interest (opening doors).

Trinity college jaily degree bananay walay kehtay hein:

The Trinity College and University is an organization, registered in Dover, Delaware, USA and running its degree programme from Spain. There are no country residential requirements for the award of degrees from Trinity, yet any offical body requiring confirmation of the awards made would be supplied with confirmation of awards made. Under present legislation these awards are perfectly legal. It is becoming increasingly common for job specifications to state that a Degree is also a requirement, it is also a fact that having a degree enhances the holder's chance of attaining an interview. It is also common that people who have a working life, full of experience but have little or no formal qualifications. Many people have operated at a level of expertise far in excess of their paper qualifications but are unable to obtain an interview when seeking new positions because of the right qualifications do not appear in their CV's. The arrival of "selection by computer", where CV's are surveyed electronically and only those containing the acceptable "buzz words" are passed through to the final human selection are likely to be successful, the necessity of having the right qualifications is of increasing importance. Don't Get the Wrong Idea It should be said that no-one is trying to "degrade" the efforts of those who have succeeded in completing a degree course, especially in an Engineering subject or indeed any other subject for that matter; rather many employers and agencies often fail to adequately answer that question as to why a degree qualification is preferable to a lifetime of experience in many subjects - clearly however there are subjects where a formal degree qualification is a precursor to the practice of a particular profession, the Medical profession is probably the immediate example and we don't issue such degrees.
If your chosen subject is not listed, please don't despair, we will consider awarding degrees in any subject, given your experience. (bigsmile)

Tau aaj he apni man pasand degree kay leaye rabta keejeaye:

Trinity College
P.O. Box 608,
Fuengirola 29640,
Malaga, Spain
Tel/Fax: + 34 - 67 - 335 - 4869

If you need academic gowns along with your 'degree' to make things look totally "authentic" then worry not as Trinity college says:

Gowns, hoods and mortar boards are available for every degree. For all Bachelors, Masters, Doctorates and Professorships, they are individually made to measure for each graduate by one of the top makers in the world of ecclesiastical and college robes. The quality of their work is superb and the materials they use are the best. You certainly will not be disappointed with your robes.

Click here to view and print this order form (PDF File, 17 KB)

We request that when you have received your robes, you will no doubt want to be photographed in them and we would appreciate a copy of that photograph, please do not be shy and thank you for your interest.

The cost of a complete set of robes for any Bachelor Award is 300 (US$540), Masters 350 (US$630), Doctorates/Professorships 400 (US$720). These prices include vat and all delivery charges.

If you need Student Ids to get student discount on buses and restaurants...no problem. Trnity College has the deal for you!

Credit card size laminated with your photo and Trinity College logo. No expiry date. Use for admission to other universities and restaurants and discounts in shopping and travel all countries have various schemes of discounts for Students Cost 25 US$48 Euro 40. Well worth having especially for your travel requirements.
Send passport size coloured face photo, copy of your signature. Send application Form with fee. US$ checks have a $10 surcharge to help with bank charges.

(clap)

(Itni facilities tau meri original degree granting university bhe nahi deti)(thumbsdown)

Last edited: