50,000 Muslims rendered Homeless in India

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
9b95e57ca950c7cdd23556b8f8e1e13a.gif

hans

Banned
Where are you getting this news from... ????

The only news that got hold of my attention was
NEW DELHI—An executive of India's Reliance Power Ltd. was shot and killed Wednesday while traveling through a stronghold of leftist militants who oppose industrial development, police said.
Manoj Ojha, general manager of Reliance Power's operations in the central Indian state of Jharkhand, likely was killed unintentionally in crossfire between warring rebel factions, said G.S. Rath, the state's director general of police. Local police were investigating the exact circumstances of the attack.

Kindly give a reliable International Source.

Thanks

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Another example of Indian hypocracy

How much Zaheer Khan got?
Why did they mention Yousaf Pathan not Zaheer.
Is he not a Muslim?
and Munaf Patel too.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Another example of Indian hypocracy

How much Zaheer Khan got?
Why did they mention Yousaf Pathan not Zaheer.
Is he not a Muslim?
and Munaf Patel too.

I dont read or give any attention to ummat news, I am reply to you not the post
Whenever you see Ummat newspaper, Just ignore it. This is my advise to you.

IndiaRocks

Banned
Karachiwala,

Stop publishing such pathetic lies from the Pakistani Urdu press,Im an Indian Muslim staying in India and nothing of this sort has happened!

concern_paki

That's the real face of world's largest democracy .... what I called Largest Shit of the world and that is India !!!!!!!!!

Star Gazer

Karachiwala,

Stop publishing such pathetic lies from the Pakistani Urdu press,Im an Indian Muslim staying in India and nothing of this sort has happened!

If you do not want to believe it no one is forcing you to do so.
Keep your eyes and ears closed, it feels good!

OH! and STOP telling us what to do!

Star Gazer

Where are you getting this news from... ????

The only news that got hold of my attention was
NEW DELHI—An executive of India's Reliance Power Ltd. was shot and killed Wednesday while traveling through a stronghold of leftist militants who oppose industrial development, police said.
Manoj Ojha, general manager of Reliance Power's operations in the central Indian state of Jharkhand, likely was killed unintentionally in crossfire between warring rebel factions, said G.S. Rath, the state's director general of police. Local police were investigating the exact circumstances of the attack.

Kindly give a reliable International Source.

Thanks

You mean reliable as by those agencies who cover up anything that is not in their game?
Reliable as by the indian media. reuters, bbc,fox, cnn,z tv etc?