maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I neither agree with the title of the videos "Khilafah in Pakistan" nor the maker shows any relevance with the title in the videos, but I do agree that the time of Muslims rise will come but when .... ALLAH SWT knows ........The clips & information shown is relevant for the destruction of "Khilafah" & the cruelty of Kufar on our Muslims Brothers/sisters ...... & How the Khilafah was destoryed and what is happening around the world after the system of Khilafah has been destroyed. Why is there a need to establish Khilafah again......

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we need 4 kind of jihad and my personnel opinion is that 3 should be start immediately and in parallel

1- Jihad with quran .. spread Islam to non muslim through proper dawa.
2- Jihad in so called Islamic state .. struggle to implement true Islamic Sharia in Islamic states which include khilafat.
3- Jihad (Qital) with non-muslims who spread violance in Islamic states like phalistine, afghanistan, kashmir, bosnia. etc.

After completing the above three we should start the 4th jihad against non muslims to stop fitna to establish the Islam and peace.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
jo vote nahi detta wo hi islam lay ga kion kay democracy shirk hay aur jo vote dittay hain wo is ko support kartay hain..
baki 21 century may sirif fahashi hi phel rahi hay.. pata nahi jahil loog kis ko taraki kehtay hain .. hamaray pass her kisam ka weapon hay
aur aachay Alim aur Scientist hain nahi hay to khilaffat nahi hay wo aa jay to hum thik hoo jain likin zara Islam ki baat ki to way
fahashi kay dildada loog tarap jatay hian.. Aunty Shameem ka pallo choor do..