عمران خان صاحب، ناجائز ذرائع سے جیتا گیا الیکشن بھی کرپشن ہے۔

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It simply means that there are many many people in Pakistan who are not buying your narrative. They don't believe what you say and what your leaders tell you. Personally I believe from the clear signs in Pakistan that its judiciary is a joke and everything is being controlled by the military establishment. Nawaz Sharif has been thrown into jail by a corrupt and fraudulent establishment.

In a country like Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif and his daughter (and her husband) have set a great example by offering their arrest and by accepting jail willingly. In contrast to them, Musharraf, and an Ex DG ISI are coward fugitive and are evading Saqib Nisar's ridiculous judiciary.

Except that the blind followers of poties like to continue to close their eyes and dream ... Even if they win the election by hook and crook, they will have no legitimacy in the eyes of the people and with the kind of lotas hanging from the lota bus they are running with, they will be taken to the cleaners.

Last edited:

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران خان صاحب، ناجائز ذرائع سے جیتا گیا الیکشن بھی کرپشن ہے۔

Imran-Khan-address-jalsa.jpg

آپ کی تحریک کا نام تحریک انصاف ہے، آپ کے مطابق آپ نے یہ جماعت اس لیے بنائی تھی تاکہ لوگوں کے ساتھ انصاف ہو، مگر آپ نےخود انصاف کے اصولوں کو اپنے ہاتھوں سے پامال کیا ہے۔

نمبر ا: شوکت خانم ہسپتال کی زمین اور 1989 میں 50 کروڑ کی خطیر رقم، آپ کو نواز شریف نے دی تھی۔ ہسپتال کے افتتاح پر نواز شریف کے نام کی تختی بھی لگائی گئی تھی، مگر آپ نے وہ تختی بھی اتار دی اور ہسپتال کا سارا کریڈٹ خود لےلیا۔ کیا یہ ناانصافی نہیں؟ افسوس اس بات کا ہے کہ آپ کے الیکشن اشتہارات شوکت خانم ہسپتال کا نام اور تصویر استعمال کر رہے ہیں حالاں کہ یہ ہسپتال آپ نے اپنی جیب سے نہیں بنایا؟

نمبر 2: آپ 5 سال نواز شریف کے پیچھے پڑے رہے، آپ کو پوری دنیا میں صرف نواز شریف اور اس کے خاندان کی کرپشن نظر آئی، مگر زرداری کے اوپر زبانی جمع خرچ سے اوپر کوئی کارروائی نہیں کی، بلکہ سینیٹ الیکشن کے دوران زرداری کے ساتھ کھلم کھلا اتحاد بھی کیا۔

نمبر 3: الیکشن جیتنے کے لیے آپ نے انصاف کے تمام اصول بالائے طاق رکھتے ہوئے بابر اعوان جیسے چوروں اور لوٹوں کو ساتھ ملایا۔ کیا چوروں کے ساتھ مل کر حج پر جانا ثواب کا کام ہے؟

نمبر 4: صوبہ پنجاب میں آپ نے فوج کی مرضی کا شخص حسن عسکری رضوی نگران وزیر اعلیٰ کے طور پر لگوایا، جس نے نواز شریف کی آمد کے موقع پر حیرت انگیزطور پر موبائل فون سمیت انٹرنیٹ سروس بند کی، سڑکوں شاہراہوں پر رکاوٹیں لگائیں، نون لیگی کارکنان کو گرفتار کرکے ان کے قائد کے استقبال کے لیے جانے والی ریلی کو روکا۔ آپ کو یقیناً حسن عسکری کے اس اقدام پر خوشی ہوگی، لیکن اگر آپ انصاف پسند ہوتے تو حسن عسکری کے اس رویے کی مذمت کرتے(کیوں کہ ایک نگران حکومت اس طرح کے جانبدارانہ کام نہیں کرسکتی)۔ آپ نے مذمت نہیں کی کیوں کہ یہ 'دھاندلی' آپ ہی کی جماعت کو کامیاب کروانے کے لیے کی جارہی ہے؟

نمبر 5: نواز شریف کی آمد سے کچھ دن قبل ہی پاکستان میں سیاسی عناصر کے اوپر خود کش اور بم حملوں کے ذریعے قتل و خونریزی کا بازار گرم کیا گیا۔ اے این پی کی قیادت کے مطابق ہارون بلور پر حملہ طالبان نے نہیں بلکہ 'اپنوں' نے کروایا جو ہارون کی متوقع جیت سے خوفزدہ تھے۔ جس دن نواز کی آمد تھی، اس روز پہلے اکرم درانی اور پھر رئیسانی پر حملہ کر کے 130 سے زیادہ انسانوں کے خون سے ہولی کھیلی گئی۔ کیا اس خونی کھیل کا مقصد نواز شریف کے کارکنوں کو ڈرانا دھمکانا نہیں تھا؟ پھر اتنے سالوں کی دہشت گردی کے باوجود آپ کی تحریک انصاف پر کوئی حملہ کیوں نہیں ہوتا؟ ان حملوں کے نتیجے میں عوامی نیشنل پارٹی اور پیپلز پارٹی کی الیکشن مہم کو خاص طور پر نشانہ بنایا گیا ہے۔ کیا اس طرح کے اوچھے ہتھکنڈوں سے آپ کی ناجائز طریقے سے جیت کی راہ ہموار نہیں کی جارہی؟

نمبر 6: میڈیا ہاؤسز اور میڈیا پرسنز کی اکثریت علی الاعلان تحریک انصاف کا بیانیہ اور نون لیگ کی مذمت اور کردار کشی پر مبنی نشریات پیش کر رہی ہے۔ پاکستان کی مسلح افواج، عدلیہ اور مرکزی ذرائع ابلاغ بالواسطہ اور براہ راست تحریک انصاف کی حمایت جاری رکھے ہوئے ہیں (جبکہ یہ تمام ادارے تحریک انصاف کے پیسوں سے نہیں بلکہ پوری پاکستانی قوم کے پیسوں سے چلتے ہیں)۔ کیا یہ دھاندلی نہیں؟

نمبر 7: جو لوگ تحریک انصاف کو جتوانے کے لیے جاری دھاندلی اور الیکشن کرپشن کا جواز سابقہ ادوار کی دھاندلی کی مثالیں دے کر کر رہے ہیں ان کے لیے عرض ہے کہ اپنے گناہ کا جواز دوسروں کے غلط کاموں میں تلاش کرنا چھوڑ دو۔

kaaptan has been fully exposed, and he has already been exposed by his continous jhoot, bakwaas and palying corruption, corruption, and three hundered arabs. this guy is nashai as exposed by reham, and do not believe him. you all will see that he would not be able to do anything except destroying pakistan, and will make pakistan a laughing stock in the world. he has helped modi by not speaking against the bharti zulm in kashmir, and no where in the world or any forum, he ever spoke. he is the enemy of NS and that was and is only mission.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It simply means that there are many many people in Pakistan who are not buying your narrative. They don't believe what you say and what your leaders tell you. Personally I believe from the clear signs in Pakistan that its judiciary is a joke and everything is being controlled by the military establishment. Nawaz Sharif has been thrown into jail by a corrupt and fraudulent establishment.

In a country like Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif and his daughter (and her husband) have set a great example by offering their arrest and by accepting jail willingly. In contrast to them, Musharraf, and an Ex DG ISI are coward fugitive and are evading Saqib Nisar's ridiculous judiciary.
Like I asked you earlier, are you this dumb naturally or do you have to work on it?
Ok for the sake of argument forget everything, Noora admitted to owning the flats then gave a story on the assembly floor and waved about a bunch of papers saying "Huzoor yeh hain woh zaraie"
Now do you think over 130 days in the SC and 9 months in NAB court was he able to satisfactorily provide evidence of how those flats were purchased, and if yes then what are those proofs? As far as I can remember in 9 months in the NAB court we were nor presented with any "zaraie"
If you can point out those zaraies then I will 100% back your stance that poor Nawaz Sharif has been jailed for wrongly

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
kaaptan has been fully exposed, and he has already been exposed by his continous jhoot, bakwaas and palying corruption, corruption, and three hundered arabs. this guy is nashai as exposed by reham, and do not believe him. you all will see that he would not be able to do anything except destroying pakistan, and will make pakistan a laughing stock in the world. he has helped modi by not speaking against the bharti zulm in kashmir, and no where in the world or any forum, he ever spoke. he is the enemy of NS and that was and is only mission.
Ah I see Butt saab still Butt Hurt. Don't worry eventually the pain will subside.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
SARashid sb - was establishment behind mossack fonseca?? Did establishment force MNS to get firms legal services and manage un-explained funds through them.
Forget everything ask MNS to bloddy hell provide some kind pf money trail anything????
If Shareef family is right then why dont they take daily mail-uk to court?? Lets say if its proven that avenfirld property was purchaed before 2006 then will stop supporting the thieves?
I see that you praise MS - whats ur point of view on changing the admission law exclusively for her so that she can be admitted to army medical college in rwp and then transferrred illegally to king edwardes med college when her metric and fsc grades were simply pathetic.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Except that the blind followers of poties like to continue to close their eyes and dream ... Even if they win the election by hook and crook, they will have no legitimacy in the eyes of the people and with the kind of lotas hanging from the lota bus they are running with, they will be taken to the cleaners.
Sher bano sher, the battle hasn't even started yet and you have already started crying about losing ?

Zaidi Qasim

You are absolutely right. He is playing vindictive politics and that will destroy Pakistan . His words speak volume about his personality and his character. His company shows the kind of culture he likes to promote in Pakistan and his companions like SR and Tota Fawad is the testimony of his personal grudge and character.

Zaidi Qasim

Sher bano sher, the battle hasn't even started yet and you have already started crying about losing ?

Lol. No one is crying here. The whole nation is witnessing an act of licking . Some described it and find it distasteful while others dipping even deeper every passing minute .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lets say if its proven that avenfirld property was purchaed before 2006 then will stop supporting the thieves?
I have said this many times before, even if angels from the heavens above came down and told them the Sharifs are corrupt and thieves even then they will still not believe them. Even if Nawaz Sharif in a personal one on one meeting tells him that yes I stole that money he will not believe him.
Um'mun, Sum'mun, Buk'mun

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol. No one is crying here. The whole nation is witnessing an act of licking . Some described it and find it distasteful while others dipping even deeper every passing minute .
I dunno bout you but all I see is a lot of crying and whinging by a lot of patwaris, still in a massive state of denial,

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora admitted to owning the flats then gave a story on the assembly floor and waved about a bunch of papers saying "Huzoor yeh hain woh zaraie"
Many legal experts including ex chief justice Iftikhar Chaudhry have said that accountability court decision hasn't served justice; this case is now going to be sent to the High Court, until that time you should be patient. Let's say the High Court revokes this judgment, then what?

Zaidi Qasim

I dunno bout you but all I see is a lot of crying and whinging by a lot of patwaris, still in a massive state of denial,

I don't know what you do and I am not interested in what you do.But the people are not sleeping with their eyes closed. If that what you like them to do. Boot polish karay ga. dunya say nahi daray ga.

Zaidi Qasim

Many legal experts including ex chief justice Iftikhar Chaudhry have said that accountability court decision hasn't served justice; this case is now going to be sent to the High Court, until that time you should be patient. Let's say the High Court revokes this judgment, then what?

why we believe an eye wash , brother. what the forces are busy doing in the country is more than enough to open the yes and let the people see. This is not accountability but a selective vindictive politics the Ilzam khan is playing . I never heard a single word during his campaign about his own Government's performance in KPK. You have seen the number of people coming to his gathering which can tell you why he is still so nervous even after all the hidden forces in Pakistan is helping him through out the country. Will be real interesting once the election is over .

Husaink

I don't know what you do and I am not interested in what you do.But the people are not sleeping with their eyes closed. If that what you like them to do. Boot polish karay ga. dunya say nahi daray ga.
بوٹ پالش والے تو پھر بھی تھوڑی بہت صفائی ستھرائی کا خیال کر لیتے ہے ، مگر تم لوگوں حال ہے کہ "پاخانہ اٹھائے گا اور کھوتا بریانی کھائے گا "

Zaidi Qasim

بوٹ پالش والے تو پھر بھی تھوڑی بہت صفائی ستھرائی کا خیال کر لیتے ہے ، مگر تم لوگوں حال ہے کہ "پاخانہ اٹھائے گا اور کھوتا بریانی کھائے گا "
Oyee Japanay Khuchar. tu abhi tuk bara nahi howa . lugta hai bono main rehtay howay tera kud bhi japany hogya hai .

Husaink

Oyee Japanay Khuchar. tu abhi tuk bara nahi howa . lugta hai bono main rehtay howay tera kud bhi japany hogya hai .
بڑا تو ہو گیا ہوں مگر تجھے محسوں نہیں ہو رہا کھوتا بریانی کھا کر پھر ہر چیز چھوٹی ہی لگتی ہے

Husaink

جھوٹ بولنے پر نوکری ملتی ہے تو مجھے بھی تحریک انصاف کا ترجمان لگا دو۔ ایسے ایسے مصالحے لگاؤں گا تحریک انصاف والے خود کو چکن تکہ سمجھ کے کھا جائیں گے۔
ابھی یہیں پر ہی نوکری کرتے رہو تحریک میں آکر کھوتا بریانی سے بھی جاؤ گے

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
ابھی یہیں پر ہی نوکری کرتے رہو تحریک میں آکر کھوتا بریانی سے بھی جاؤ گے
جب شیرو کی بریانی بنے تو مجھے بلانا، میں تمہاری فوٹو کھینچ کر تحریک انصاف کے اگلے گانے میں ڈلواؤں گا، شیرو کی کھال کے ساتھ۔