حضرت عریاں مقبول جان ، آپکو شرم نہیں اتی ؟

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most of your post is full of misinformation. i don't have time to fact check all of them but here are a few points

1. The reason why immediate lockdown was not required in Canada is because people are mostly following the government direction of staying home unless required. In Italy, they did not initially follow the gov direction and we all know what happened.

2. Ontario and Quebec have announced shutdown of all non-essential services
https://www.cp24.com/news/ford-announces-mandatory-closure-of-all-non-essential-businesses-1.4864007

3. Mortgage payments can be deferred but you have to apply for it. They are not automatically deferred. There are many conditions as well such as it is only for primary residence and not your investment property and only capital is deferred not the interest which will be compounded. In most cases you are better off not deferring. This is not a relief for most ppl. Do not misguide everyone.

4. 500K people who have to stay home without pay have applied for employment insurance does not mean they were approved for it.

Anyway you can see the trend of misinformation in your post. Lockdown does not mean shut every thing down. It means non-essential services have to be shut down so most people will stay home in order to try and establish the magnitude of the problem. Lockdown is required at this point whether it is good or not.

If you want to blindly follow IK thats your choice but a lockdown of non-essential services is required which is pretty much what every single country is headed towards but obviously they are all stupid and IK knows more than all of them.

I dont like Orya and i dont know what else he said but on the lockdown issue, you have to go with it. If IK doesnt like it, the real powers in pak will make him do it any way.
I wish If I had the same patience and time to refute each and everyone of this intentional misinformation from a well known PTI parrot. Glad that you broke open his Bongism right in the middle of the road. Anyone who doesn't agree with Bongism is either called name or maligned without any proof. Name calling and declaring someone unpatriotic is the norm of Pottyheads and this one doesn't hide it either.

اِن پٹواری حرامجادوں کو آج لندن میں پڑا امرتسری بھڑوے کا پوتا
یہ کہہ دے کہ پٹواری پریشان نہ ہوں اور اپنے کھانے پینے
کی چیزوں میں مریم رنڈی کی ماہواری سے بنائی گئی
روح افزا کے ایک دو قطرے ملا کر استعمال کرنا شروع کر دیں، اور
وہ کرونا سے محفوظ ہو جائیں گے
تو یہ رنڈی خانوں کی پیداوار اُسی لمحے لاک ڈاؤن کے خلاف لکھنا شروع ہو جائیں گے،،، اور مریم رنڈی کی روح افزا کو امرت کہنا شروع کر دیں گے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL @ your post again. You are here now to defend your own lies.

1. I never said lockdown means shut everything down. i said right in the beginning that in Canada people are generally staying home so its not an urgency to shut everything down. However, it may happen if needed. They have already warned about it.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/not-isolating-could-threaten-freedoms-hajdu-says-1.5505767

2. I posted the link when it was announced to shut down non essential businesses. Do i have to spell everything out for you? i hope you can read for yourself.

3. you are a real idiot. your article clearly says 5 laakh logon ne employment insurance ka faida utha liya. 500K people have applied for it you dumbass. When there is free money, every tom dick and harry wants it doesnt mean they fit the criteria.

You are the moron who is sitting safely in his home in canada and following government direction to stay home and telling Pakistanis to go about their business and spread the virus. Clearly you dont know much about the country you live in or the country you are from. The whole world is taking measures to keep ppl safe at home and you are the only smart guy who knows that its ok to not shut down anything. all the health officials and experts are idiots. You are not a patwari but just as dumb as one!

Crest of the post . It looks like the shit bag of him and his followers have come down to their nature. There is no point mentioning his idiotic piece of crap as evidence of his self indulgence as every man is a legend in his own mind.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You live in a shit hole who never discuss content of the blog.

بے غیرت انسان ، اتنا پڑھ لکھ کر اور اتنی عمر میں ہر گھنٹے اس فورم پر گالیاں کھاتے ہو
اور کیوں گالیاں نہ کھاؤ ؟
تمہارے سیاسی لیڈر لندن کی سڑکوں پر تمام تر دولت ہونے باوجود گالیاں کھاتے ہیں
تمہارے لیڈر کے مقدر میں بھی گالیاں اور سپپورٹر کے مقدر میں بھی گالیاں
میں تو تمہارا کمینٹ پڑھ کر تمہیں ویسے بھی لفٹ نہیں کوتا
کون کتوں کے مونہ لگے

اگر کوئی مجھے گالی لکھے مگر محنت سے کمینٹ لکھ کر مجھے چلّنج کرے تو میں گالی کا نہیں ، صرف کمینٹ کا جواب دینا اپنے اوپر فرض سمجھتا ہوں .

تمہیں اپنی اصلیت پر آنے میں زیادہ دیر نہیں لگی ۔ صرف ایک جائز بالواسطہ تنقید ہی سے تمہارے اندر کی غلاظت باہر امڈ پڑی ۔ اس تھریڈ میں بھی پی ٹی آئ کے دو بھونکتے کتے اپنی خاندانی روایت کو برقرار رکھتے ہوئے تیرے دفاع میں اپنے کپڑے اتار گئے ہیں ، اب اگر انکا جواب انکی ہی زبان میں تحریر کروں تو تیری مہذب پسندی پہ کسے فقرے یاد رکھنے پڑیں گے ۔ تمہارے جھوٹ کے پلندے سے میرا ایک منٹ بھی قیمتی ہے ۔ اس ساری بکواس کا بہت مدلل جواب ای جنون نے دے دیا ہے ۔ اگر چاھتے ہو تو رہی سہی کسر میں پوری کردیتا ہوں ۔اور ھاں میں عمر میں تم سے کئ سال کم ہوں ، اگر یقین نہ آئے تو ایک دن میرے پاس گزارو ، خوشبو لگا کے ۔

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
تمہیں اپنی اصلیت پر آنے میں زیادہ دیر نہیں لگی ۔ صرف ایک جائز بالواسطہ تنقید ہی سے تمہارے اندر کی غلاظت باہر امڈ پڑی ۔ اس تھریڈ میں بھی پی ٹی آئ کے دو بھونکتے کتے اپنی خاندانی روایت کو برقرار رکھتے ہوئے تیرے دفاع میں اپنے کپڑے اتار گئے ہیں ، اب اگر انکا جواب انکی ہی زبان میں تحریر کروں تو تیری مہذب پسندی پہ کسے فقرے یاد رکھنے پڑیں گے ۔ تمہارے جھوٹ کے پلندے سے میرا ایک منٹ بھی قیمتی ہے ۔ اس ساری بکواس کا بہت مدلل جواب ای جنون نے دے دیا ہے ۔ اگر چاھتے ہو تو رہی سہی کسر میں پوری کردیتا ہوں ۔اور ھاں میں عمر میں تم سے کئ سال کم ہوں ، اگر یقین نہ آئے تو ایک دن میرے پاس گزارو ، خوشبو لگا کے ۔

اوئے ابنِ مرجانہ

ساری دنیا اس وقت کرونا وائرس کی لپیٹ میں ہے، باقیوں کو تو منہ ، ناک کان وغیرہ سے کرونا وائرس سے احتیاط کی ضرورت ہے

مگر

تیری کہانی ذرا الگ ہے
تو ایسا کر کہ اسے اپنی اس بو والی جگہ میں گھسا لے جہاں سے تیرے اندر وائرس جانے کا شدید امکان ہے

?

121964910-red-butt-plug-isolated-on-white-background-sex-toys-for-ass.jpg