تحریک انصاف تسلیم کرے نو مئی اس نے کیا:فہد حسین

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
اقبالی بیان لینے کی نوبت کیوں آگئی؟؟؟

عاصم یزید اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس تو کہہ رہے تھے کہ ناقابل تردید ثبوت موجود ہیں تو اب تک عدالت میں پیش کیوں نہیں کیے؟؟؟

امریکی سفیر والی پہلی بھی آپ نے سلجھانی ہے
Khoote, why don't you sent this evidence to your illegitimate fathers! This is new low for Pakistani journalism, a paid piper is now singing that State has no responsibility to prove the case against the culprits by presenting the evidence, it is down to the suspects to admit their guilt so state doesn't have to prove it cases.
Your points don't really relate to the main issue at hand. The main issue is whether PTI as a party acknowledges responsibility for the 9 May vandalism or not. As for the conviction of the accused you mentioned, as far as I know, the military court has finished the case hearing. If the supreme court permits, the military court will soon announce their verdict.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your points don't really relate to the main issue at hand. The main issue is whether PTI as a party acknowledges responsibility for the 9 May vandalism or not. As for the conviction of the accused you mentioned, as far as I know, the military court has finished the case hearing. If the supreme court permits, the military court will soon announce their verdict.
Fahad Hussain retracted his statement he wanted to say the company (establishment). 😉

GJgkhx1WkAALq59

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
موچھا بھائی کیا عاصم یزید اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس نے دعویٰ نہیں کیا تھا کہ ہمارے پاس ناقابل تردید ثبوت موجود ہیں، اگر ایسا ہے تو اقبالی بیان کیوں چاہئے؟؟؟

یاسمین راشد، عالیہ، صنم، میاں رشید اور سینیٹر بابے کا کیس کسی ملٹری کورٹ میں نہیں چل رہا، اور آپ نے دعویٰ کیا کہ آپ ثبوت دیں گے

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The bankruptcy of your argument is very clear, you are relying on a tool of repression , the military courts for civilians. They in themselves are curtailment of civil liberties of Pakistanis. Go fcuk yourself idiot.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
موچھا بھائی کیا عاصم یزید اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس نے دعویٰ نہیں کیا تھا کہ ہمارے پاس ناقابل تردید ثبوت موجود ہیں، اگر ایسا ہے تو اقبالی بیان کیوں چاہئے؟؟؟

یاسمین راشد، عالیہ، صنم، میاں رشید اور سینیٹر بابے کا کیس کسی ملٹری کورٹ میں نہیں چل رہا، اور آپ نے دعویٰ کیا کہ آپ ثبوت دیں گے
I'm referring to individuals engaging in hooliganism and vandalism in videos, not the ones you keep mentioning repeatedly. There are plenty of videos on social media showcasing that. I have shared many videos here. Here's one more example:

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Also check out this news thread, it also contains the video evidence.