تحریک انصاف تسلیم کرے نو مئی اس نے کیا:فہد حسین

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with that. PTI used to have a hard time getting folks out for street agitation before, and now they can't even muster a handful. If PTI doesn't sort out their issues with the establishment, there's no chance of PTI coming back to power.

Last edited:

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agar aisa hai to phir Nani 420 bhi 4 maheeney wala project qobool karey.
Topi wali Sarkaar qobool karey ki jab us ki gaand mein khujli hoti hai to wo ungli Nawaa, aur Zardari mein deti hai, Pakistan ko aadha edhar, aadha udhar baant diya, ye bhi qobool karey.
Aur too bhi qobool kar ki tu haraam ka khata hai Ramzan mein bhi.
Chall kar qobool....

انقلاب

رنڈی کہ بچے بقول کتی فوج تمھارے پاس تو ثبوت موجود ہیں وہ ثبوت پیش کر

ان اسی ہزار ثبوتوں کا کیا کرنا ہے؟

0i1xfcs5crz51.jpg

ahameed

I agree with that. PTI used to have a hard time getting folks out for street agitation before, and now they can't even muster a handful. If PTI doesn't sort out their issues with the establishment, there's no chance of PTI coming back to power.
اقبالی بیان لینے کی نوبت کیوں آگئی؟؟؟

عاصم یزید اور اس کے ٹاؤٹس تو کہہ رہے تھے کہ ناقابل تردید ثبوت موجود ہیں تو اب تک عدالت میں پیش کیوں نہیں کیے؟؟؟

امریکی سفیر والی پہلی بھی آپ نے سلجھانی ہے

crankthskunk

Khoote, why don't you sent this evidence to your illegitimate fathers! This is new low for Pakistani journalism, a paid piper is now singing that State has no responsibility to prove the case against the culprits by presenting the evidence, it is down to the suspects to admit their guilt so state doesn't have to prove it cases.

g i joe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
then the establishment have to acknowledge tht the've provoked PTI supporters by kidnapping their leader in improper way basically abusing way so now forcing PTI to claim the responsibility even after their show of power against their masters their tax payers killing 25 innocent citizens injuring 400 in which 3 of them r turned handicapped for life allegedly 13000 arrested n on the opposite no one is injured forget about killing bring ur effing proof dont send the message through ur touts to accept the mistake wasnt done by them

Melanthus

9th May was a false flag operation by agencies.It was part of the grand plan to break up PTI before the elections.Why are duffer generals reluctant to for a judicial commission to find the facts?.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The establishment & PMLUN was involved in the May 9th false flag operation. Why should PTI sort out the issue with the establishment? Are we living in a democratic country or a Banana Republic?
It's been about a year since May 9th, 2023, and no court has convicted PTI leadership. The establishment and all other corrupt organizations were exposed for attempting to eliminate the PTI, but as you can see from the February 8th elections, PTI voters reversed the tables even without the Bat symbol. It is a lesson for the entire country to learn from PTI.