الله کے دروازے آپ کے لیے کھلے ہیں کہ بند؟

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
امام حسن بصری فرماتے ہیں

خود کو اچھی طرح ٹٹول لو . تین مواقع پر اپنے ذہن کی کیفیت دیکھ لیا کرو.

١. نماز پڑھنے کے دوران
٢. قرآن پڑھتے وقت
٣. اور الله کا ذکر کرتے وقت

ان تین مواقع پر اگر تم لطف و کیف محسوس کرو تو ٹھیک ورنہ جان لو کہ 'دروازہ' بند ہے .
.​

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
jazakAllah for posting this....... i believe it came to me at the most appropriate time! right when i needed it!!! i have been in a bit of a struggle so... thankyou once again

Cause you need not have Fatwah from anyone. The approval/verdict directly comes from Allah (SWT) in this case. The Noor Grows from within to enlighten you.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
"Thanks to a non-muslim--A munafqat/dajjaliat incarnate and follower of Kazab (L.a.n.a.t Ullah). I think the worst punishment of Allah (SWT) to a human being could only be condemnation to follow Mirza Qadiani Kazab the Dajjal, the dirt worm" << Statement made by wadaich. Now see how he praise Allah and on the other hand curse people who disagree with his attitude. SubhaanAllah.
A way of thinking that leads to nothing... I'm curious how long this thread will be open to post comments before its get closed due to another outburst of mr.wadaich ;-)

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
امام حسن بصری فرماتے ہیں

خود کو اچھی طرح ٹٹول لو . تین مواقع پر اپنے ذہن کی کیفیت دیکھ لیا کرو.

١. نماز پڑھنے کے دوران
٢. قرآن پڑھتے وقت
٣. اور الله کا ذکر کرتے وقت

ان تین مواقع پر اگر تم لطف و کیف محسوس کرو تو ٹھیک ورنہ جان لو کہ 'دروازہ' بند ہے .
.​

Jazak Allah brother Wadaich for thought provoking post.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now see how he praise Allah and on the other hand curse people who disagree with his attitude. SubhaanAllah.
A way of thinking that leads to nothing... I'm curious how long this thread will be open to post comments before its get closed due to another outburst of mr.wadaich ;-)[/COLOR][/FONT]

The false claim of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about his prophet hood need to be condemned and just for your correction of record, it is not merely based on difference of opinion but it is rooted to the matter of fundamental belief of Muslims. In fact, It has already been discussed in many threads in past so there is no need to divert this thread into Muslims and non-Muslims issues.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Statement made by wadaich. Now see how he praise Allah and on the other hand curse people who disagree with his attitude. SubhaanAllah.
A way of thinking that leads to nothing... I'm curious how long this thread will be open to post comments before its get closed due to another outburst of mr.wadaich ;-)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Mr Ehraz, you have done it again, you don't know who a muslim is!

A muslim not just believes in ALLAH but also belives in Muhammad Sal Lallah o Wasala as Last Rasool.

Who else believes in Allah?

Israel: Title of Hazrat Yaqoob Alaih Salam that means "ALLAH KA BANDA"

Aza Zeel: Again means ALLAH KA BANDA" and name by which IBLESS was known.

Jews believe in Allah, Christian believe in Allah and Ibless believe in Allah.

But a muslim is the one who not only believes in Allah but also Muhammad Sal Lallah o Wasalam as Last Rasool.

Ki Muhammad Say Wafa Tu Nay To Ham Teray Hain
Yah Jahan Cheez Kiya Hai Looh o Qalam Teray Hain

Muhammad Ki Ghulami Deen e Haq Ki Shart e Awal Hai
Issi Main Ho Agar Khami To Eman Na Mukamal Hai

Muhammad Hai Mata'e Alam e Ejad Say Piyara
Pidar, Mother, Jaan, Maal, Aulad Say Piyara

Muhammad Ki Ghulami Hai Sanad Azad Honay Ki
Khuda Kay Daman e Toheed Main Abad Honay Ki

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
no need to destroy this thread...... start another one if u want a one-on-one with brother wadaich

(p.s..... didnt mean to like ur post.... clicked on it by mistake :P)

"Thanks to a non-muslim--A munafqat/dajjaliat incarnate and follower of Kazab (L.a.n.a.t Ullah). I think the worst punishment of Allah (SWT) to a human being could only be condemnation to follow Mirza Qadiani Kazab the Dajjal, the dirt worm" << Statement made by wadaich. Now see how he praise Allah and on the other hand curse people who disagree with his attitude. SubhaanAllah.
A way of thinking that leads to nothing... I'm curious how long this thread will be open to post comments before its get closed due to another outburst of mr.wadaich ;-)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
The false claim of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about his prophet hood need to be condemned and just for your correction of record, it is not merely based on difference of opinion but it is rooted to the matter of fundamental belief of Muslims. In fact, It has already been discussed in many threads in past so there is no need to divert this thread into Muslims and non-Muslims issues.
Not a smart move of you. The Christian believe in Trinity and NOT in TAUHEED. Are you cursing them? No, you are doing big business with them. Get your logic right and learn the ABC how to debate with others. If you disagree with some - it is your right to disagree with others - then do it in a proper manner and NOT like a jahil insaan.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
no need to destroy this thread...... start another one if u want a one-on-one with brother wadaich
I pray for him may Allah give him wisdom and patience

(p.s..... didnt mean to like ur post.... clicked on it by mistake :P)
:-) I don't care how ya rate my comments. Allah is sufficient enough for his servants

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not a smart move of you. The Christian believe in Trinity and NOT in TAUHEED. Are you cursing them? No, you are doing big business with them. Get your logic right and learn the ABC how to debate with others. If you disagree with some - it is your right to disagree with others - then do it in a proper manner and like a jahil insaan.

Try to search other threads regarding falsehood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and don't judge other members qualifications for debate in such a hasty move. It is definitely too early for you to comprehend it.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Try to search other threads regarding falsehood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and don't judge other members qualifications for debate in such a hasty move. It is definitely too early for you to comprehend it.
There are many anti-Ahmadiyya websites and websites which are apparently being run by Ahmadis, but are actually being run by anti-Ahmadis and they are spreading information which has nothing to do with the beliefs of Ahmadiyya Jamaat. So one has to be careful in looking at the right thing. If you or anyone else is truly interested in learning the right things you should go to http://www.alislam.org. you will find lot of information and literature - but rest assured none of all that will be hateful. So much hatred is being pumped into society against Ahmadis. And we all know that hatred is not going to take us, this society or even the whole world anywhere.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Ehraz, you have done it again, you don't know who a muslim is!

A muslim not just believes in ALLAH but also belives in Muhammad Sal Lallah o Wasala as Last Rasool.

Who else believes in Allah?

Israel: Title of Hazrat Yaqoob Alaih Salam that means "ALLAH KA BANDA"

Aza Zeel: Again means ALLAH KA BANDA" and name by which IBLESS was known.

Jews believe in Allah, Christian believe in Allah and Ibless believe in Allah.

But a muslim is the one who not only believes in Allah but also Muhammad Sal Lallah o Wasalam as Last Rasool.
My Kalima is also La ilaha Illallaho Muhammad ur Rasoolallah. Why do you and yours alike trying hard to label me as "Kafir" (God forbid)

mush_dewana

Banned
please count me in same list with Wadaish bai
It would be my pleasure .....
by the way i do not call MGA munafiq not kafir because these words r not right for u... its devaluation of word to use it with Mirza ...

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
actually i care about giving out a wrong message... :)

indeed Allah is sufficient enough for his servants.... agreed!
A good word coming from any mouth should be considered a blessing.
See this is what I'm trying to say... we can have our own opinion, but we should be fair enough to disagree with others in proper manners. By following an approach like this can you attract non-Muslims to Islam.