Short Message for every muslim

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
use ur brain not ummah, coz ummah is suporting talibans and likes of mumtaz qadri(murderer).
Wah kya zabardast baat kehdi meray bhai. Follow the Quran and the Sunnah ul ambiya not falan moulvi, dhimkana imam, nathu pir and phathu murshid and unfortunateluy 99.9% of the ummah is doing this.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
use ur brain not ummah, coz ummah is suporting talibans and likes of mumtaz qadri(murderer).
https://twitter.com/x/status/1122006010321756160
You are very narrow minded. Good or bad you will find anywhere. And who says you can not used your brain while been with the Ummah. That's nonsense, you can be connected to anyone but you still need to use your brain. And I will stick to Ummah, that's what islam teaches. To you your deen, to me my deen.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
What do you think about Pakistan? Talibans are the creation of Pakistani army and released upon innocent civilians for the pleasure of Americans and $$$.

Do you use your brain then or blindly follow generals?
i don't and u r right about pakistan army.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
You are very narrow minded. Good or bad you will find anywhere. And who says you can not used your brain while been with the Ummah. That's nonsense, you can be connected to anyone but you still need to use your brain. And I will stick to Ummah, that's what islam teaches. To you your deen, to me my deen.
stick to quran, stick to quran not ummah.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
stick to quran, stick to quran not ummah.

Holy Quran tells us about Ummah. Have you read it?

“Thus have we made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that you might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves…..” (2:143)

“Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your lord and cherisher. Therefore, fear me (and no other).” (23:52)

The word used here is Ummatikum

“You are the best Ummah raised up for people: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah.” (3:110)

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Holy Quran tells us about Ummah. Have you read it?

“Thus have we made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that you might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves…..” (2:143)

“Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your lord and cherisher. Therefore, fear me (and no other).” (23:52)

The word used here is Ummatikum

“You are the best Ummah raised up for people: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah.” (3:110)
This is the thing, these people calling for quran do not follow quran at all.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the thing, these people calling for quran do not follow quran at all.

Bro, this thinking is malicious and toxic. I don't know where this is coming from in people these days. It's definitely what the Kuffar and enemies of Islam want. To see us divided.

Look at what US did to Jerusalem, handing it over to Israel. Could they have ever dared do it if Ummah was united?.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro, this thinking is malicious and toxic. I don't know where this is coming from in people these days. It's definitely what the Kuffar and enemies of Islam want. To see us divided.

Look at what US did to Jerusalem, handing it over to Israel. Could they have ever dared do it if Ummah was united?.
Yes akhi, you pointed that right. I heard Dr Israr Ahmed lecture and he said more of less the same thing that yahood have launched a campaign of separating the quran and Muhammad pbuh and the purpose is it destroy the concept of Ummah and the tool used is munkir hadith; Ghamidi and company.
It's pretty obvious to see these people used deception. Look at this guy disappeared the moment you gave him reference from the quran. And even if he was to reply it would be some weird philosophy without head or tail.
I think enemies of Pakistan have gone one step up the ladder, they know the people who will not follow the slogan of change anymore and they know the people still stuck. After Imran Khan major revision has taken place in Pakistan. Some came to the conclusion, no more man made philosophy and some still confused and some committed to separation of state and religion.
So the target is the confused ones, they are going to be used as tools of dajjal. Scarey situation but that's what we got.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes akhi, you pointed that right. I heard Dr Israr Ahmed lecture and he said more of less the same thing that yahood have launched a campaign of separating the quran and Muhammad pbuh and the purpose is it destroy the concept of Ummah and the tool used is munkir hadith; Ghamidi and company.
It's pretty obvious to see these people used deception. Look at this guy disappeared the moment you gave him reference from the quran. And even if he was to reply it would be some weird philosophy without head or tail.
I think enemies of Pakistan have gone one step up the ladder, they know the people who will not follow the slogan of change anymore and they know the people still stuck. After Imran Khan major revision has taken place in Pakistan. Some came to the conclusion, no more man made philosophy and some still confused and some committed to separation of state and religion.
So the target is the confused ones, they are going to be used as tools of dajjal. Scarey situation but that's what we got.
You said " to you your deen, to me my deen" it means mind ur own business so im doing that, funny is that u still believe in conspiracy theories, everyone is trying to kill us lol.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)

ummah is calling each other kafar sunni to shia, shia to suni, bralvi ahle hadith etc, this is ur ummah united.