Short Message for every muslim

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Holy Quran tells us about Ummah. Have you read it?

“Thus have we made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that you might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves…..” (2:143)

“Verily, this brotherhood of yours is a single brotherhood, and I am your lord and cherisher. Therefore, fear me (and no other).” (23:52)

The word used here is Ummatikum

“You are the best Ummah raised up for people: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah.” (3:110)
And verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher, therefore fear Me and no other." (Quran 23:52)
Where is the ummah? Get 10 random people off the street and ask them to pray toghter behind one of them as imam. Majority will refuse and say, sorry I am Brelvi, I'm Deobandi, I', Ahle Hadees, I'm sunni, I'm shia, etc etc

First there has to be an ummah for one to be part of it. "La tafaruqa feha" And do not make any divisions in it and today 99% of Muslim belong to one division or the other and follow this imam or that mullah. No one follows the Quran and Sunnah Al Ambiya. They all follow their own babas and mullahs.

How many of you say just Muslim when asked what are you?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
You said " to you your deen, to me my deen" it means mind ur own business so im doing that, funny is that u still believe in conspiracy theories, everyone is trying to kill us lol.
What nonsense, ofcourse to you your deen to me my deen. You made a comment about sticking to the quran and I gave you something from the quran. Rocket science?

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
And verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah and I am your Lord and Cherisher, therefore fear Me and no other." (Quran 23:52)
Yeah suni thinks this verse is for us and not for others firqa, we are the only chosen for jannat, same shia, deoband, ahle hadith etc
try to unit them with this verse lets see, kafar keh dengy. LOL
Because of this verse we dont call anyone kafar, this is my belief. Molvis are looting muslims in the name of ummah ke khidmat.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah suni thinks this verse is for us and not for others firqa, we are the only chosen for jannat, same shia, deoband, ahle hadith etc
try to unit them with this verse lets see, kafar keh dengy. LOL
Because of this verse we dont call anyone kafar, this is my belief. Molvis are looting muslims in the name of ummah ke khidmat.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ummah is calling each other kafar sunni to shia, shia to suni, bralvi ahle hadith etc, this is ur ummah united.

Heard this before. I'll give my answer. But first answer my question.

When your leaders (IK, Bajwa etc) say we're all Pakistanis and you wholeheartedly agree with it and believe in it then why don't you think that Pakistan has sikhs, hindus, different sects, different ethnicities like Pashtun, Punjabi, Balochi.

But you still feel united and believe in being a Pakistani without a problem. Why is that? When Ummah is mentioned, you find hard to believe in Ummah?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes akhi, you pointed that right. I heard Dr Israr Ahmed lecture and he said more of less the same thing that yahood have launched a campaign of separating the quran and Muhammad pbuh and the purpose is it destroy the concept of Ummah and the tool used is munkir hadith; Ghamidi and company.
It's pretty obvious to see these people used deception. Look at this guy disappeared the moment you gave him reference from the quran. And even if he was to reply it would be some weird philosophy without head or tail.
I think enemies of Pakistan have gone one step up the ladder, they know the people who will not follow the slogan of change anymore and they know the people still stuck. After Imran Khan major revision has taken place in Pakistan. Some came to the conclusion, no more man made philosophy and some still confused and some committed to separation of state and religion.
So the target is the confused ones, they are going to be used as tools of dajjal. Scarey situation but that's what we got.

Did you notice how IK hasn't so much as tweeted or talked about Israel-Palestine deal? He is so much vocal and crying crocodile tears about Muslims but silent when a serious threat to Jerusalem deal is happening. Instead FM made a comment lol, as if he even holds any significance when other countries leaders have spoken.

A year ago, i believed IK was just corrupt and stupid but now i am convinced he's a fitnah for Pakistan. He has hurt the Kashmir cause so much that not even crooks like Nawaz could do, Kashmir is lost. He is making Pakistan poor and weak so it will never be a threat to any enemy of Islam such as Israel, US or India.

What's really scary is how effective he is and the power of his online team. Look at this forum. Opposite opinion to what IK says is destroyed by a group of members who troll and derail the thread. This is the same everywhere online. These aren't people like us, these people are working for PTI. I swear at them with the worst words i can think and tell them to fck off, they still engage me. Normal people get hurt and stop as you'd expect but not these people. They have to, it's their mission.

Every year, things get worse and worse and Muslims suffer even a bigger setback than previous. What a sad reality.