Rishwat khor Police

abdjan12

See at 12sec his face

This happeed with me yesterday. I was sitting with a taxi driver and near daewoo terminal rawalpindi there were some policemen stopping some cars. Their first glance were on the number plate and then passengers. Unfortunately we were from KPK and they stopped our car. First they asked for car papers, All papers were shown. We were confident as all our car papers were right but he tried his best to catch some hole in paper. When he failed to do so, then surprisingly instead of saying open the trunk they said open the bonnet of the car.

He keep searching in the bonnet and then he pointed to the engine and said you have welded this number on engine. I was shocked to see how confidently he was lying and making some way for bribe. We tried to explain him that its not even welded you can call to the the custom and others to verify it but he raised his voice and did not let us to speak. He told us to sit in the car. Then he came to the driver window and said, i ll take your car to the police station, they is a heavy fine up to ten thousand, you ll go to court, appear before judge blah blah and at the end he said "give me one thousand and i ll let you go silently". After that I start making this video. this policeman took 200/- without any reason.

Agar roads aur buildings bana taraqi hy to lant hy asi taraqi par, Police ki wardi main ye bariye apny mulk k ghadaar hony aur awam ko zaleel krny ki aik saboot hy. Mera sawal hy us shakhs ay jo police ki sab say behtareen libas main apny AC wali office main beit k chaie pee raha hy IG islamabad say Ky agar apko itna itbar hy apny in police department pay K wo mulk aur qoom aur awam ki hifazat itni behtareen andaaz say kar rahy hain to phir apky is kursi par beitna aik swalia nishan hy.

Muj say karachi main gun point pay mobile snatch kia gaya hay, main daway k say keh sakta hoon k in mobile snatchers, dakaith aur ye rishwat khor police in sab main aik zary ka faraq nahi. Agar faraq hy to wo ye k daikh lig pistol say apko majboor karain gy aur ye log apko apny wardi say dara kar majboor karain gy. Is mulk ka sab say bara masala ye nahi k qanoon nahi, masla ye hy k Qanoon hy magar qanoon sazi ny. Koe poochny wala nahi. jamhoriyat ki shakal main bas badshahat hy, nasal drnasal ghulami hy. Ghulami ye nahi k hath aur paoo main hathkaray lagy hon, sab say bari ghulami zehan aur soch ki ghulami hy. Bas is mulk main shareef wo hy jisko mooqa na milay.

Sath hi sath main apni is awaz ko un ala afsaran tak pohonchana chata hoon jin k samny ye joty salut marty rehtay hain. Agar samaj nahi aa raha k kaisay hoga to KPK ajao yaha ki Police department, managment aur system dekho. main khud KPK swabi say aur bary fakhar k sath kehta hon "KPK Police zindabad."

Last edited by a moderator:

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
kpk walay ho ke punjab pulas se sirf 200 mei jaan chutwa li... app ko toh sahib puthi kalabaaziyan aur bhangra daalna chahiyay... app unh becharoon pe keechar uchaal rahay hain... ;)

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
waisay bairoon-e-mulk mein aisi video bana-nay pe woh pulas wala punish kia jaata hai... Pakistan mein inhoon ne app ko hi back track kar ke chitrol lagani hai... tajarba kaar team jo hai..

Abdullah Jan

This happened with me Yesterday

This happeed with me yesterday. I was sitting with a taxi driver and near daewoo terminal rawalpindi there were some policemen chocki stopping some cars. Their first glance were on the number plate and then passengers. Unfortunately we were from KPK and they stopped our car. First they asked for car papers, All perpers were shown. We were confident as all our car papers were right but he tried his best to catch some hole in paper.

When he failed to do so, then surprisingly instead of saying open the trunk they said open the bonnet of the car. He keep searching in the nonnet and then he pointed to the engine and said you have welded this number on engine. I was shocked to see how confidently he was lying and making some way for bribe. We tried to explain him that its not even welded you can call to the the coustom and others to verify it but he raised his voice and did not let us to speak.

He told us to sit in the car. Then he came to the driver window and said, i ll take your car to the police station, they is a heavy fine upto 10000/-, you ll go to court, appear before judge blah blah and at the end he said "give me 500/- and i ll let you go silently". After that I start making this video. this policeman took 200/- without any reason. Agar roads aur buildings bana taraqi hy to ***** hy asi taraqi par, Police ki wardi main ye bariye apny mulk k ghadaar hony aur awam ko zaleel krny ki aik saboot hy. Mera sawal hy us shakhs ay jo police ki sab say behtareen libas main apny AC wali office main beit k chaie pee raha hy IG islamabad say Ky agar apko itna itbar hy apny in police department pay K wo mulk aur qoom aur awam ki hifazat itni behtareen andaaz say kar rahy hain to phir apky is kursi par beitna aik swalia nishan hy. Muj say karachi main gun point pay mobile snatch kia gaya hay, main daway k say keh sakta hoon k in mobile snatchers, dakaith aur ye rishwat khor police in sab main aik zary ka faraq nahi. Agar faraq hy to wo ye k daikh lig pistol say apko majboor karain gy aur ye log apko apny wardi say dara kar majboor karain gy.

Is mulk ka sab say bara masala ye nahi k qanoon nahi, masla ye hy k Qanoon hy magar qanoon sazi ny. Koe poochny wala nahi. jamhoriyat ki shakal main bas badshahat hy, nasal drnasal ghulami hy. Ghulami ye nahi k hath aur paoo main hathkaray lagy hon, sab say bari ghulami zehan aur soch ki ghulami hy. Bas is mulk main shareef wo hy jisko mooqa na milay. Sath hi sath main apni is awaz ko un ala afsaran tak pohonchana chata hoon jin k samny ye joty salut marty rehtay hain. Agar samaj nahi aa raha k kaisay hoga to KPK ajao yaha ki Police department, managment aur system dekho. main khud KPK swabi say aur bary fakhar k sath kehta hon "KPK Police zindabad."

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This happened with me Yesterday

Aisee Video tou Nooooraaay haraaami kee rooooz atee hain. Jaha wo Lut maar kar kay Dakaar be nahee laitay

Yeah tou 200 rupees kee baat hai

Yaha baaaat Aaarboo kharboo kee hai

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

policeman who take bribe should be killed in front of firing squad. That should be the punishment for them in country.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)

Punjab police is the worst in mankind . I don't think they are human. Most of them are criminals.

Milk Shaykh

Banned

i would have threatened to beat the **** out of him in front of everyone if he didn't take back his words about the bribe and apologise to me and my family. i would seriously get out of the car and beat the living **** out of him. it wouldn't have been the first time. i wish that i was their in your place, honestly. you should never hold your temper back at this moment and be gently. i don't care how many police officers are their. it is good you made a video. shameless scums

Fair Dinkum

Councller (250+ posts)

I m so ashamed and not surprised at all. I know its no consolation but i would like to pay u back the money they took from u. It might help me lessen the guilt and the obvious pain.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)

i would have threatened to beat the **** out of him in front of everyone if he didn't take back his words about the bribe and apologise to me and my family. i would seriously get out of the car and beat the living **** out of him. it wouldn't have been the first time. i wish that i was their in your place, honestly. you should never hold your temper back at this moment and be gently. i don't care how many police officers are their. it is good you made a video. shameless scums

realty is rather the other way around....I would love to see your claim backed up with solid proof.... police are goons and you would be a lone sheep amongst the growling wolves.

Aisee Video tou Nooooraaay haraaami kee rooooz atee hain. Jaha wo Lut maar kar kay Dakaar be nahee laitay

Yeah tou 200 rupees kee baat hai

Yaha baaaat Aaarboo kharboo kee hai

shame on such rishwatkhor society who annoy innocent people . aaaak thooo thoo thoooo.

AAA101

Senator (1k+ posts)

I m so ashamed and not surprised at all. I know its no consolation but i would like to pay u back the money they took from u. It might help me lessen the guilt and the obvious pain.

Dude its not about the money.. its the insult, the moment they stop you for having kp number plate n then try every possible way to make you a criminal. you know that feeling??? 99% kp cars from kp get that treatment in Punjab.

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نواز شریف انتقامی شخص ہے وہ کے پی کے والوں کوکسی صورت معاف نہیں کرے گا

تاریخ گواہی دے گی جب پنجاب ، سندھ اور بلوچستان میں رشوت خوری، قتل و غارت گری اور ضمیر فروشی عین عروج پر تھی تب کے پی کے والوں نے ان سب کو جھٹلا کے اپنے ضمیر کی اواز پے نئے پاکستان کے ساتھ کھڑا ہونے کا فیصلہ کیا تھا

پاکستان کے لئے کے پی کے والوں کی قربانیاں کسی سے ڈھکی چھپی نہیں ہیں ... اپنے خون پسینے کی کمائی سے لیکر جانوں کے نظرانوں تک سب کچھ بلا جھجک دیا ہے

میں بحیثیت پنجابی آپ سے معافی بھی مانگتا ہوں اور آپ کو یقین دلاتا ہوں ہم ویسے ہی آپ کے ساتھ کھڑے ہونگے جیسے آپ پاکستان کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں