'Oops! Gori admits being a paid ISPR Propagandist

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
O tujhay Kiya takleef hay?

Oath of Allegiance of the United States is as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Wake up Pak

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Doesn't matter she is not an espionage

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Doesn't matter she is not an espionage
espionage always come to limelight after its over or atleast half way through
hard to admit that a Amreekan Gori in a post 911 world will leave all her family n Amreeka and work for a country like Pakistan's Army only because she is getting good dollars
its not like she is a missionary .... or may be she is a "missionary" :)

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
what skills she has that our women dnt have

i have seen much whiter, much beautiful, much intelligent Pakistani girls then this if thats the only standard Mr. DG ISPR

example: Reema has come a long way in developing her international profile or Mahira Khan

https://twitter.com/x/status/1077174882297962496
No she did not....she just said if some one considers her so, she has no problem./or she does not care)....Post heading is incorrect and misleading....

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wrong caption of the post; Please correct it.

Also take some extra reading classes for English.

GreenMaple

So then let US deal with her.

mrmerchant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

you are butthurt patwari, take it easy patwari

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
So my posts pointing out ch@ddies keep getting deleted. Adeel control your dogs. Btw what are you doing for GDPR compliance?