Dual nationality case: SC seeks details of Zulfi Bukhari’s education, eligibility

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
He use to act same in previous government.Looks like someone wasn't paying attention.
HUH! Two things from my personal information:
1- Agencies requested 4-5 times on Asia's case to delay the verdict temporarily we are focusing on other important issues timing is not right....but this ass hole did no oblidg.
2- Lahore Bar's senior members Lawyers went to him with Judicial reform suggestions but this ass hole said 'This is a small task won't do me any good personally,I want recognition doing something Big according to my stature'.
You are just a fan boy who just reads and watches stuff online and come here to barf shit which is beyond your comprehension.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This zulfi buhkari was born in UK.....he has pledged allegiance to the UK flag and the British Queen.....he is too greedy to give up his UK nationality like Fozia Qasuri did.....he must NOT have anything to do with the affairs of the Pakistanis state....He has chosen the UK over Pakistan so let him rot over in that pathetic island....
Please make an argument which makes a minimum sense. Are we to discriminate individuals on the basis of nationality in such a stark manner and why? Shouldn't we hire experts or teachers from foreign lands, and why not?
No doubt, nationality and allegiance come into play in this discussion but that relates to the role and position vis a vis the intended benefits or the legal conflicts and loopholes.

If you have a valid argument that federal government cannot seek specialized advise from a foreign national or it cannot delegate some powers to an individual for a certain task please, bring it forward. Presently, this is being weighed in the court as well. There are certain reasons that rules of business had allowed such administrative appointments and an acute dislike of Zulfi Bukhari has no place in this decision.
If we were to go by your notion of stark prejudice and discrimination, tomorrow someone may argue that a resident of one province be disallowed to work in another, with similar words and vigor.

Xiggs

Unlimited powers to badshah salamat ke paas hoti hai jinkay khilaf koi ek lafz nahi bol sakta...agar kisi ne kuch bola to badshah salamat suo moto leke usko apne darbar mai bulatay hain, upne cheekhtay chillatay hain aur unko wasil e zindaan ker dete hain.

Zara sochiye aajkal esa badshah salamat ko hai.....hmmmm.. Kodu! Oops!

PIND-WALA

HUH! Two things from my personal information:
1- Agencies requested 4-5 times on Asia's case to delay the verdict temporarily we are focusing on other important issues timing is not right....but this ass hole did no oblidg.
2- Lahore Bar's senior members Lawyers went to him with Judicial reform suggestions but this ass hole said 'This is a small task won't do me any good personally,I want recognition doing something Big according to my stature'.
You are just a fan boy who just reads and watches stuff online and come here to barf shit which is beyond your comprehension.
This idiot was let loose by agencies and army against Noora but somehow power got to his head a little too much.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please make an argument which makes a minimum sense. Are we to discriminate individuals on the basis of nationality in such a stark manner and why? Shouldn't we hire experts or teachers from foreign lands, and why not?
No doubt, nationality and allegiance come into play in this discussion but that relates to the role and position vis a vis the intended benefits or the legal conflicts and loopholes.

If you have a valid argument that federal government cannot seek specialized advise from a foreign national or it cannot delegate some powers to an individual for a certain task please, bring it forward. Presently, this is being weighed in the court as well. There are certain reasons that rules of business had allowed such administrative appointments and an acute dislike of Zulfi Bukhari has no place in this decision.
If we were to go by your notion of stark prejudice and discrimination, tomorrow someone may argue that a resident of one province be disallowed to work in another, with similar words and vigor.
Nobody abroad is REQUIRED to obtain a foreign nationality...I have one uncle living legally with a green card in USA for the past 30 years. He renews his green card every 5 years. He has NOT applied for US nationality because he DOES NOT want to pledge allegiance to the US flag. It seems hard for you to comprehend this fact....acquiring a foreign nationality is a PRIVILEGE one does when one feels allegiance. Why doesnt Zulfi bukhari work in UK government? There arere plenty of Pakistanis available who can do his job better than him. NObody is unexpendable...