انسانیت کے چیمپیئنز کا انسانیت پر ظلم کی انتہا

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tattiban media cell in full action
Jani1 doesn't like Western thinking, He hates it. He prefers Taliban thinking. But he has declared before on siasat.pk that he lives in Australia. Most of the Taliban supporters on this Forum actually live in the West. None of them would ever want to live under Taliban rule or even in Pakistan or in an Islamic country. One thing I like about **arifkarim** is that he would criticize many things but he would never criticize the western judicial system or their system because he chose to live in their country. He would never act as a hypocrite. Before getting migration to a western country all our Pakistani brothers become so desperate, if they apply for refugee status, they criticize their own country vehemently. But once they get the migration then they write days in and out against their own country against the western system which protects them, For the system, they are happy to leave their loved ones in Pakistan. If I ever start hating this system and start loving the Taliban system, I wouldn't live here for one day. No one is forcing me to live here in Australia.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jani1 doesn't like Western thinking, He hates it. He prefers Taliban thinking. But he has declared before on siasat.pk that he lives in Australia. Most of the Taliban supporters on this Forum actually live in the West. None of them would ever want to live under Taliban rule or even in Pakistan.
Just like those same hypocrite mullahs who give others lectures on how to dress modestly and maintain parda and hijab while and maintain the segregation of the sexes while their own daughters are partying their minds out in some club in San Francisco!

Fuckin' hypocrites.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ہماری قوم کو صرف اپنی برائیاں نظر آتی ہیں۔ مغرب میں بیٹھ کر مغرب کو ایمان نہیں بیچا۔ ہم تو کھل کر بولتے ہیں کہ ظلم ظلم ہے چاہے طالبان کریں چاہے گورے۔ گورا کوئی آسمانی مخلوق نہیں۔ ان کے یہاں ہم کہیں زیادہ بےوقوف بیٹھے ہیں۔

karachiwala

Jani1 doesn't like Western thinking, He hates it. He prefers Taliban thinking. But he has declared before on siasat.pk that he lives in Australia. Most of the Taliban supporters on this Forum actually live in the West. None of them would ever want to live under Taliban rule or even in Pakistan or in an Islamic country. One thing I like about **arifkarim** is that he would criticize many things but he would never criticize the western judicial system or their system because he chose to live in their country. He would never act as a hypocrite. Before getting migration to a western country all our Pakistani brothers become so desperate, if they apply for refugee status, they criticize their own country vehemently. But once they get the migration then they write days in and out against their own country against the western system which protects them, For the system, they are happy to leave their loved ones in Pakistan. If I ever start hating this system and start loving the Taliban system, I wouldn't live here for one day. No one is forcing me to live here in Australia.
are you working for or on behalf of Australian immigration services?

knowledge88

are you working for or on behalf of Australian immigration services?

No, I don't. But I do work for the Australian government. I teach in a university and almost all the universities in Australia are run by the government.

How unbiased I am, take a look at my posts.

See the thread with the title " !!کیا آپ سابق جنرل پرویز مشرف کو بھی معاف کریں گے "
"' .

I had written " Afghani friend of mine say " How can you turn over Afghanistan's ambassador to the US custody." He had diplomatic immunity. And they are 100% right. Even an ambassador will get away killing a person in another country but Pakistan handed over Mullah Zaeef to the US even though he had not committed a crime and he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention prison. "

I don't have a one-sided opinion. If Australia makes a mistake I criticize if other nations do I do the same. But here on this forum, some people are only criticizing western thinking, the western way of life. These are the people who choose to live in the west.

Let me explain, suppose there is an Afghani, he tried his best to get Pakistan's residence, he told everyone he loved Pakistan and couldn't go back to Afghanistan. Then he gets Pakistan's residence. After that, he starts writing against Pakistan and tells the world how bad Pakistanis are and how good India is and how good the Indian system is. and he says he hates Pakistan. What would you say to that Afghani? You will say, go back to your country. This is my point.

Last edited:

knowledge88

From what I know Australian government is very strict about the religious extremism. Don't they put such people on watchlist?
Yes, they do. According to the last week's 60 minutes, The ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization) head told the media, the group they are highly concerned about is White nationalists, Neo Nazis. So it is not the Muslims anymore they are concerned about. This is just a few days old video. very interesting, see what Australia is under threat with. The Australian government keeps an eye on such people's activities.

Last edited:

karachiwala

No, I don't. But I do work for the Australian government. I teach in a university and almost all the universities in Australia are run by the government.

How unbiased I am, take a look at my posts.

See the thread with the title " !!کیا آپ سابق جنرل پرویز مشرف کو بھی معاف کریں گے "
"' .

I had written " Afghani friend of mine say " How can you turn over Afghanistan's ambassador to the US custody." He had diplomatic immunity. And they are 100% right. Even an ambassador will get away killing a person in another country but Pakistan handed over Mullah Zaeef to the US even though he had not committed a crime and he was sent to Guantanamo Bay detention prison. "

I don't have a one-sided opinion. If Australia makes a mistake I criticize if other nations do I do the same. But here on this forum, some people are only criticizing western thinking, the western way of life. These are the people who choose to live in the west.

Let me explain, suppose there is an Afghani, he tried his best to get Pakistan's residence, he told everyone he loved Pakistan and couldn't go back to Afghanistan. Then he gets Pakistan's residence. After that, he starts writing against Pakistan and tells the world how bad Pakistanis are and how good India is and how good the Indian system is. and he says he hates Pakistan. What would you say to that Afghani? You will say, go back to your country. This is my point.
its more complicated than this

Insomniac

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes, they do. According to the last week's 60 minutes, The ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization) head told the media, the group they are highly concerned about is White nationalists, Neo Nazis. So it is not the Muslims anymore they are concerned about. This is just a few days old video. very interesting, see what Australia is under threat with. The Australian government keeps an eye on such people's activities.

Thanks for sharing. Yes probably racism has been always the biggest issue there.