Zaid Hamid : We call Hindus to Islam

zuhayer

Citizen
MashALLAH! it is the Sunnah of Rasool Allah PBUH to invite the non-believers to Islam before any conquest.

MashALLAH Rasool Allah PBUH ki Sunnah to phir Zinda Ker Dia Zaid Sahab nay!!

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
wow wow wow. this is the best entertainment i have seen in months from laal topi. too good. this rodeo clown really invents new tricks with great ingenuity. mazza aa gaya. lol
mr bijjo this is not for u this for wise people

anjumkamali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
App logo living in fools paradise (calling west as great nation). Just see Afia & Ramand Davis case and see the justice. You fools. The war is not far you will see in 2012 or 2013 (my estimate) but it is not surely later than 2019.
Be prepare. About Afghanistan, if you measure based on this life of yours than i agree with you that it is foolishness but if you evaluate this the life after death than that is the biggest true decision. You weak beleivers of next life can't understand this I have seen the mayters of this war and those were sucessful people.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
So why are you not becoming a martyr if you think martyrs are successful people? Go and fight and become martyr man yahan kya kar rahe ho?

[
QUOTE=anjumkamali;514006]App logo living in fools paradise (calling west as great nation). Just see Afia & Ramand Davis case and see the justice. You fools. The war is not far you will see in 2012 or 2013 (my estimate) but it is not surely later than 2019.
Be prepare. About Afghanistan, if you measure based on this life of yours than i agree with you that it is foolishness but if you evaluate this the life after death than that is the biggest true decision. You weak beleivers of next life can't understand this I have seen the mayters of this war and those were sucessful people.[/QUOTE]

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is very good vedio to watch and improve the pandits language ! A true massage has been

delivered for hindus and their pandits. Perhaps, I could speak the same way to preach hindus.

Now, our PMLN Nawaz Sharif Shaib as this Fakir is saying that we have the same GOD then is

acceptable and the concept of Global village under Islamic unity is also welcomed, Mashallah !

( I have read many comments of people, many of them are just to make fool of everything and have
morons, venom and nasty arguments to divert the attention and have great animosity for ZH and
Pakistan).

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow this was unexpected. I didn't watch the video after zahil hamid's dawa because that bearded uncle started singing endless. What can I say zahil zahil hamid was very conviencing., I really hope that 1 billion Hindus will convert to Islam tomorrow. Lets wait and see.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wow this was unexpected. I didn't watch the video after zahil hamid's dawa because that bearded uncle started singing endless. What can I say zahil zahil hamid was very conviencing., I really hope that 1 billion Hindus will convert to Islam tomorrow. Lets wait and see.
It won't be a surprise... ... ... majority of the Muslims in the subcontinent reverted the same way... Dawah... ... ..... By the people like Zaid Hamid.... .... .... good for us.(serious) By the way duty kab khatam ho rahi hay aaj wali shift ki;)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wow wow wow. this is the best entertainment i have seen in months from laal topi. too good. this rodeo clown really invents new tricks with great ingenuity. mazza aa gaya. lol
Ha Ha Ha.... Maja to tab aayaee ga na jab woh aapki "Mumbai"/"Dilli" mein Jhanda gaaray ga... ... .. .. .. tab tak mazay uraa lo bhaai.;)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

..............................MAZA AYA...................NA........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tou phir ye bhi pata hoga...............maza laite laite...................**** truck ke neeche ajati he....................;););)

jujuju

Banned
arre yaar, jhanda kahin bhi gaaadh lo, mere baap ka kuch nahin jaata. bina matlab ka darane ki koshish karte ehte ho. jhanda gaadh ke karoge kya? pata nahin why you all are obsessed with all these vague fantasies. first of all is cheez ki probability 0.000000001% hai, upar se ye kabhi nahin mujhe samajh me aata ki uske baaad kya kar loge? sab 1 bilion hinduon ka khuun kar doge?

vaise aisi tuti futi sanskrit ke mantra sunnem maza aa raha hai. babaji ne aadha mantra padh rakha ha, baki aadha beech beech me freely improvise kar raha tha. lol
Ha Ha Ha.... Maja to tab aayaee ga na jab woh aapki "Mumbai"/"Dilli" mein Jhanda gaaray ga... ... .. .. .. tab tak mazay uraa lo bhaai.;)

Last edited:

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing can stop The Greater Pakistan !
Hindus should accept Islam as their final faith and obey the Quran. Otherwise be prepared for another panipat. History will repeat itself and we will again arise the flag of Islam in the whole of the sub-continent as we once were the masters of the land and the sea of sub-continent.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fear of Hindus drove muslims to demand a separate country. Now fear of other muslims is driving these separated muslims to demand more and more. Enough mess has already been created by cowards who cannot compete with others fairly. Cowards talk of conversion because they fear the other's faith. Greatness doesn't need to be peddled like a saleable commodity.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last edited: