PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Is Zaid Hamid, a Mard-e-Momin and a Mujahid after reading this?

میں تو اس کو پڑھنے سے پہلے سے ہی اس کو یوسف کذاب کہتا ہوں اور یہی کہتا رہوں گا.

یہ کوئی قرانی آیات نہیں ہیں جنہیں پڑھنے کے بعد کوئی فتوح جاری کیا جاۓ

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

news-62.gif
کیا یہ پڑھنے کے بعد بھی آپ لوگ زید حامد کو مردِمومن اور سچا مجاہد کہیں گے؟

Rajapk

Citizen

Kafir is in all means a kafir. If Zahid Hamid wants to complete the mission of Yousaf Kazab then he is no more muslim.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

میں نے یہ نہیں کہا تھا ک یہ قرآنی آیت ہے

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

کون سےعلماء؟ وہ علماء جو خود ایک دوسرے (علماء) کو کافر قرار دے چکے هیں.
بات کو غلط ٹریک پر مت لے کر جاؤ ، علما دوسرے علما کو کافر نہیں کہتے اور جو کہتے ہیں وہ علما نہیں فسادی ہیں، تم مجھے ایسے چند علما کے نام بتا دو جو ایک دوسرے کو کافر کہتے ہیں؟؟

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Saad Sir,

There were allegation of Zina as well against Yousuf Ali that could not be proved in court so I can't call him ****.

But,

What does Shariah says about those people who allegate someone for Zina that they can't prove!

Let me tell you

They can't be witness for ANY MATTER!

Now you have accepted those as witness without bearing in mind Shariah's warning!

What to do?
زید حامد کے وہ پروگرام دیکھو جن میں وہ، جوان لڑکیوں کے ساتھ جوان لڑکوں کو بھی بیٹھا کے بیٹھا ہے، کیا اسلام اس کی اجازت دیتا ہے؟ کیا شریعت اس کی اجازت دیتی ہے؟ اس کو تم کیا کہو گے؟ میں تو اسے کھلی بیغیرتی کہتا ہوں
جن علما کا زید حامد کثرت سے ذکر کر کے کہتا ہے کہ یہ میرے ساتھ ہیں وغیرہ انہوں نے خود اس کا ساتھ دینے سے انکار کر دیا، ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد اس کی مثالوں میں سے ایک مثال ہیں جو کہ مجھے اس وقت یاد آرہی ہے، تنظیم اسلامی نے بھی اس کا ساتھ دینے سے انکار کر دیا ہے، اب کیا تم یہ کہو گے کہ ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد غلط تھے، ؟ کیا تم یہ کہو گے کہ تنظیم اسلامی کے سب علما غلط تھے؟ کیا ختم نبوت کے سب علما غلط ہیں؟

اور اگر تم واقعی یہ سوچتے ہو کہ یہ سب غلط ہیں تو یہ یاد رکھنا کہ جن علما کی کتابیں سب لوگ بازار سے لے کر استفادہ کرتے ہیں تقریبا ان سب علما کا تعلق انہی تنظیموں سے ہے، سو اگر تم ان سب علما کو غلط سمجھتے ہو تو پھر زید حامد سے کہو کہ ان سب کے مقابلے میں کتابیں لکھے اور تم پھر وہی کتابیں پڑھنا

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Read this as well: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ER-OF-PAKISTAN&p=386426&viewfull=1#post386426
میں آج بھی زید حامد کے خلاف نہیں ہوں ، زید حامد کے تبصرے تقریبن سہی ہوتے ہیں ملکی مفادات کے معملے میں، مجھے اختلاف صرف اس بات سے ہے کے لوگ اسے بوہوت بڑا علم دین سمجھ بیٹھے ہیں، جب کہ یہ عالم نہیں، ہم سب کو یہ نہیں بھولنا چاہئے کہ پچھلے دور میں غلام احمد قادیانی نے کس ترہان لوگوں کو گھیرا تھا، وہ بھی اسی طرح اچھی اچھی باتیں کیا کرتا تھا اور آخر میں وہ بھی ایک کزاب نکلا

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)

I am a witness of that event.

Its totally rubbish News by Ummat newspaper. Nothing happened like this, they reported it wrongly. A Fasadi student tried to disrupt at the start of Zaid Hamid speech while ZH is starting Durood Sharif. That boy is fasadi and planted. he was captured and put outside of Conference hall where police took him. ZH did a wonderful speech and he told at the end that these people are planted and doing their duty , but he will do his duty. People showed great love for Zaid Sb and made many snaps with him.

Shame on Ummat newspaper really.

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)

YES I will still call him all that (referring to the question)

Gazoo Brother , Its totally a rubbish news, By God, I witness all that. That news is wrong. boy not put his question while zh is sitting on stage, he tried to do 'Badtazmizi' when ZH is just to start his speech , ZH was last speaker ,his turn came after 2 hours. There is no news reporter in hall. how they got that news. Lovers of Iqbal are gathered there, Many Families with children are there. ZH is the best orator really, other speakers looks nothing in front of him. I saw first time , how people love him and are passionate for him. Its a wonderful program, must give credit to Noman Bokhari of Disna.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Read this as well: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ER-OF-PAKISTAN&p=386426&viewfull=1#post386426
میں آج بھی زید حامد کے خلاف نہیں ہوں ، زید حامد کے تبصرے تقریبن سہی ہوتے ہیں ملکی مفادات کے معملے میں، مجھے اختلاف صرف اس بات سے ہے کے لوگ اسے بوہوت بڑا علم دین سمجھ بیٹھے ہیں، جب کہ یہ عالم نہیں، ہم سب کو یہ نہیں بھولنا چاہئے کہ پچھلے دور میں غلام احمد قادیانی نے کس ترہان لوگوں کو گھیرا تھا، وہ بھی اسی طرح اچھی اچھی باتیں کیا کرتا تھا اور آخر میں وہ بھی ایک کزاب نکلا

Saad!
I don't think people take him as aalim-e-Deen, neither should anybody. He is just an analyst like Webster Tarpley, Alex Jones, Max Kazier etc who exposes the agenda of Zionist. However, his following contributions for the revival of the following cannot be overlooked:

1. Bankers Money System and economic Terrorism.
2. Ghazi's of Islam (including Ashab-e-Rasool pbuh) who turned the tide of History.
3. Muslim Scientists.
4. Deception of Hindu Zionism.
5. Jewish Zionism.
6. Real intentions and character of MQM, ANP, PPPP, PMLN.
7. Role of Spiritual Forces in Wars.
8. Lighting the ray of hope among the youth infected by media war.
9. Showing the real face of TTP.
10. Exposing liberal fascist sold of Pakistani Media.
11. Revival of Allama Muhammad Iqbal as a seer and true Aashiq-e-Rasool.
12. Telling about the real Quaid-e-Azam.
13. Giving befitting Response to the Indian Propa.gan.da Warfare during 26/11
14. Exposing the real face and intentions of CIA/RAW.

However, everybody has full rights to accept his analysis or not. As in deen-e-islam if someone declares Aimaan by tongue he is a muslim by Law. He may not have Aiman in the heart, but one cannot get into heart of anybody except Allah (SWT). You must have come across the famous Hadees Mubarakah pbuh in which during a battle a kafir declared aimaan but was killed. When the issue came to Nabi-e-Paak pbuh and it was told that he declared aimaan to save life. He pbuh regretted the fact and sadly said did U get into his heart. As regards Mr. Zaid's matter it is between Allah (SWT) and him. He is to get into his grave we into ours.

Sometimes, I do think would that some other Ulamaa-e-Haq would have come out to tell us all the above mentioned facts. Moreover, keep in mind that the one that hurts the Zionists, Character assassination is the first step taken by them. It is what is happening to silent him. Rest of the things Allah (SWT) knows better.

gazoomartian

I am a witness of that event.

Its totally rubbish News by Ummat newspaper. Nothing happened like this, they reported it wrongly. A Fasadi student tried to disrupt at the start of Zaid Hamid speech while ZH is starting Durood Sharif. That boy is fasadi and planted. he was captured and put outside of Conference hall where police took him. ZH did a wonderful speech and he told at the end that these people are planted and doing their duty , but he will do his duty. People showed great love for Zaid Sb and made many snaps with him.

Shame on Ummat newspaper really.

No wonder they wouldnt put a video. if there is a video please post it

same thing happened in Peshawar university last year or so. This one guy started disturbing just as ZH got to the podium. Obviously this heckler was planted.

By the way, any one can comment what organizations or who would have planted that guy(s)?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Most of ZH's haters are Hindu Zionists .... and of course some Mir Sadiqs and Mir Jafars from our own country. ZH is a much better muslim and a true patriot. The Kazab thing has been cleared many times.... the haters keep bringing it up. The Ummat newspaper credibility is extremely well known and unfortunately is below 0 so who cares about this useless newspaper who only have a certain agenda just like Fox News .... they are the Fox News equivalent in Pakistan... most unfair and imbalanced stories originate from this piece of trash newspaper ... and I am surprised that some of the members of Siasat.pk actually read them as I thought most members here are quite well educated and reasonable people who use sound logic to determine facts from fiction... but then I could be wrong based on this article and comments from ZH haters.

gazoomartian

Gazoo Brother , Its totally a rubbish news, By God, I witness all that. That news is wrong. boy not put his question while zh is sitting on stage, he tried to do 'Badtazmizi' when ZH is just to start his speech , ZH was last speaker ,his turn came after 2 hours. There is no news reporter in hall. how they got that news. Lovers of Iqbal are gathered there, Many Families with children are there. ZH is the best orator really, other speakers looks nothing in front of him. I saw first time , how people love him and are passionate for him. Its a wonderful program, must give credit to Noman Bokhari of Disna.

These people who re accusing him of rubbish are very week minded and probably very young age whose dimagh has not been developed and hence they can not tell reality from propaganda.

In my opinion this heckler who tried to disrupt Zh belongs to a famous molvi org that is against the very existence of Pakistan, probably have funding from kafereen, and definitely has their own agenda. Remember in Mar 2010, this molvi group sabotaged the Takmeel-e-Pakistan even on 23rd March that proves they are anti-pak.

جو پاکستان کے حق میں بولے انکے یہ دشمن ہونگے

جو شخص پاکستان کا ساتھ دے اور ہمارے سرکار
pbuh کا نام لے درود کے ساتھ میں اسکا دوست ہوں اور وہ میرا دوست ہے تا وقتیکہ وہ کوئی ایسا کام نہ کرے جو مجھے بری لگے

gazoomartian

Most of ZH's haters are Hindu Zionists .... and of course some Mir Sadiqs and Mir Jafars from our own country. ZH is a much better muslim and a true patriot. The Kazab thing has been cleared many times.... the haters keep bringing it up. The Ummat newspaper credibility is extremely well known and unfortunately is below 0 so who cares about this useless newspaper who only have a certain agenda just like Fox News .... they are the Fox News equivalent in Pakistan... most unfair and imbalanced stories originate from this piece of trash newspaper ... and I am surprised that some of the members of Siasat.pk actually read them as I thought most members here are quite well educated and reasonable people who use sound logic to determine facts from fiction... but then I could be wrong based on this article and comments from ZH haters.

the kazzab propaganda has been started by only ONE MOLVI group whose neck could have been on the noose if Yusuf Ali had been given an opportunity to take this group to the Shariat Court. This molvi group is anti-pak and promoting the agenda of West.

have you every thought brother why NO OTHER MOLVI GROUPS are out in force maligning ZH except for only one group??? Because they were involved in murdering Yusuf Ali in prison to shut out any witness against them

Investigation if this murder is part of manshoor of my party, United Patriots

Last edited:

gazoomartian

World's worst invention is television and news media. Both were invented by Jews to control the world and they have succeeded very well.

Media = Lie manufacturing machine

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

UMMAT news has nothing better to do than to fabricate stories. They have personal grudge against ZH.

Zaid Hamid SINGLE HANDEDLY REVIVED IQBAL in the last 3 years, no one attempted in doing that before!
Zaid Hamid exposed CIA THREATS to PAKISTAN - no one had the guts to do that before!
Zaid Hamid talks about restoration of Khilafa - phut ti hai sab yeh democracy ka rona roney walon ki.
Zaid Hamid talked about Islamic Heroes - YEH GHAZI series - aur kisnay kiye hain itney programmes?
Zaid Hamid talked about Qurun e Aula - NO ONE has talked in details about them before!

No one is an angel, appreciate the good work he has done at large.

The Yusuf Kazab thing has been buried, he has cleared his stance many times on it.

No my dear Zaid hamid only did every thing for two reasons one he was paid by ISI and second he is khalifa of yousaf kazzab...............

he only defended cheap activities of army and ISI..................he used iqbal and all tha jehadi stuff to defend yousaf kazzab but he was kicked in the aaaasss by some people who had love for islam...........

Zaid is exposed badly and things are very clear that he was and is yousaf kazzabs khaleefa.............

he was and is a liar.............

check his recent act of bravery and gherat.......................in which he persuaded a mother of 5 to get divorce from her husband and marry this kahleefa of yousaf kazzab................

I would pray for all those" who support this cheap act of zaid hamid" that if you defend this act of zaid then may the same happen to your family.May a zaid shows up in the same way and destroys your family..................