hans

Banned
Re: Is Zaid Hamid, a Mard-e-Momin and a Mujahid after reading this?

all this bullshit against zaid hamid are been spread by nun other then MQM as he is the only one who speak openly against mqm

You are forgetting Mr. Imran Khan .... He was the first one to splash his anger against MQM live on TV.

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)

the kazzab propaganda has been started by only ONE MOLVI group whose neck could have been on the noose if Yusuf Ali had been given an opportunity to take this group to the Shariat Court. This molvi group is anti-pak and promoting the agenda of West.

have you every thought brother why NO OTHER MOLVI GROUPS are out in force maligning ZH except for only one group??? Because they were involved in murdering Yusuf Ali in prison to shut out any witness against them

Investigation if this murder is part of manshoor of my party, United Patriots

You told the truth. Exactly this molvi group is behind this event. Why Jang, Express, Nawa-e- waqt Newspaper not reported that event. Why only Ummat? ZH used the words of Congressi molvis in his speech. Also said, these people called Pakistan as Kafiristan (nauzbillah).. ZH and his team are real patriotic Pakistanis, all zoinist groups are afraid of him due to his mission of Takmeel.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

fazool peice of news......... khabar parh kar hi lag raha hai k kafi dramatise karnay ki koshish ki hui hai and the end result is totally fake

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am a witness of that event.

Its totally rubbish News by Ummat newspaper. Nothing happened like this, they reported it wrongly. A Fasadi student tried to disrupt at the start of Zaid Hamid speech while ZH is starting Durood Sharif. That boy is fasadi and planted. he was captured and put outside of Conference hall where police took him. ZH did a wonderful speech and he told at the end that these people are planted and doing their duty , but he will do his duty. People showed great love for Zaid Sb and made many snaps with him.

Shame on Ummat newspaper really.

Thanx for clear the issue.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12054]samar[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8109]Nice2MU[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10116]kj_gee[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7753]ALI ARYAN[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] , [MENTION=14383]Veila Mast[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13155]haqiqat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13398]shehreyar[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9506]jaanmark[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17202]Ch Azam[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16785]Scorpion[/MENTION] , [MENTION=21098]Rajapk[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16962]nauman[/MENTION] , [MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13861]murtaza79[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10261]pcdoc24x7[/MENTION] , [MENTION=18308]Brave Heart[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17789]WatanDost[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12895]riverblue[/MENTION] , [MENTION=21611]Dj mMani[/MENTION]

Saad!
I don't think people take him as aalim-e-Deen, neither should anybody. He is just an analyst like Webster Tarpley, Alex Jones, Max Kazier etc who exposes the agenda of Zionist. However, his following contributions for the revival of the following cannot be overlooked:

1. Bankers Money System and economic Terrorism.
2. Ghazi's of Islam (including Ashab-e-Rasool pbuh) who turned the tide of History.
3. Muslim Scientists.
4. Deception of Hindu Zionism.
5. Jewish Zionism.
6. Real intentions and character of MQM, ANP, PPPP, PMLN.
7. Role of Spiritual Forces in Wars.
8. Lighting the ray of hope among the youth infected by media war.
9. Showing the real face of TTP.
10. Exposing liberal fascist sold of Pakistani Media.
11. Revival of Allama Muhammad Iqbal as a seer and true Aashiq-e-Rasool.
12. Telling about the real Quaid-e-Azam.
13. Giving befitting Response to the Indian Propa.gan.da Warfare during 26/11
14. Exposing the real face and intentions of CIA/RAW.

However, everybody has full rights to accept his analysis or not. As in deen-e-islam if someone declares Aimaan by tongue he is a muslim by Law. He may not have Aiman in the heart, but one cannot get into heart of anybody except Allah (SWT). You must have come across the famous Hadees Mubarakah pbuh in which during a battle a kafir declared aimaan but was killed. When the issue came to Nabi-e-Paak pbuh and it was told that he declared aimaan to save life. He pbuh regretted the fact and sadly said did U get into his heart. As regards Mr. Zaid's matter it is between Allah (SWT) and him. He is to get into his grave we into ours.

Sometimes, I do think would that some other Ulamaa-e-Haq would have come out to tell us all the above mentioned facts. Moreover, keep in mind that the one that hurts the Zionists, Character assassination is the first step taken by them. It is what is happening to silent him. Rest of the things Allah (SWT) knows better.

I agree with you completely, but from what I understand about the ulema is that they fear that Zaid Hamid may start off like kazzabs have done in the past and created a very large following. Why do they think this? Well, a simple answer is that they say that he was 2nd to Yousuf kazzab, so they think that he is dangerous, although he may completely not have intentions of doing things like the kazzabs have done in the past.

I have talked to some ulema, at first they did not recognized Zaid as a friend of yousuf, they used to say that he is good fellow exposing on television that most of the people are afraid of exposing these days, many also said that he must have backing with the agencies because the Pakistan army is what he tries to clear, but then the news spread slowly and it came out that he was a follower of the kazzab and was 2nd in his stead. This is what shocked them.

Now what the ulema want now is that Zaid Hamid accept that yousuf was a kazzab publicly, and if he does so the ulema will be happy to accept him, I believe you know that Dr. Amir Liaqat had a similar case in which he apologized publicly and then the ulema accepted him whole heatedly.

So what I am trying to say is that the Ulema are in a fear that a new fitna may arise unless Zaid accepts publicly.

Now Zaid has accepted the fact that every one that is claimant of prophet hood is a kazzab and a liar and is wajib-ul-qatal, this is where the ulema say that Zaid should say that Yousuf was exactly the same thing. Many from the ulema, Dr. Israr Ahmed for one, have said so, I am sure that you have read tamzeem-e-islami's public release about this.

Do listen to his lectures and programs, off course I have watched them to, these programs increase knowledge that the ulema do not give out loud on TV because they are busy in doing many other things, but what I do advise is that keep a vigilant eye, do not follow him blindly because if خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ he becomes a kazzab, then he would already have turned a lot of people to his cause, which is as I said the ulema fear the most.

Moreover things I said about beparda girls etc etc etc.............

So please keep my advice in mind all you guys.

Still if you differ with my opinion, then that is not my problem.

Remember this is the age of Dajjal so everyone will say that I am at HAQ, I believe what we need to do is that understand the basics of our deen (all of us) sincerely, and do a through study of the Quran and Hadith, and this is what is advised by ulema because fitnaz will start to arrive almost everyday. My own cousin is a Mufti and this is the advice he has given me.

And once again thanx to @Brave Heart for correcting the false news.

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

@wadaich , @PAINDO , @samar , @Nice2MU , @kj_gee , @ALI ARYAN , @gazoomartain , @Veila Mast , @haqiqat , @pak4rule , @Night-Hawk , @shehreyar , @jaanmark , @Ch Azam , @Scorpion , @Rajapk , @nauman , @fahid_asif , @murtaza79 , @pcdoc24x7 , @Brave Heart , @WatanDost , @riverblue , @Dj mMani

I agree with you completely, but from what I understand about the ulema is that they fear that Zaid Hamid may start off like kazzabs have done in the past and created a very large following. Why do they think this? Well, a simple answer is that they say that he was 2nd to Yousuf kazzab, so they think that he is dangerous, although he may completely not have intentions of doing things like the kazzabs have done in the past.

I have talked to some ulema, at first they did not recognized Zaid as a friend of yousuf, they used to say that he is good fellow exposing on television that most of the people are afraid of exposing these days, many also said that he must have backing with the agencies because the Pakistan army is what he tries to clear, but then the news spread slowly and it came out that he was a follower of the kazzab and was 2nd in his stead. This is what shocked them.

Now what the ulema want now is that Zaid Hamid accept that yousuf was a kazzab publicly, and if he does so the ulema will be happy to accept him, I believe you know that Dr. Amir Liaqat had a similar case in which he apologized publicly and then the ulema accepted him whole heatedly.

So what I am trying to say is that the Ulema are in a fear that a new fitna may arise unless Zaid accepts publicly.

Now Zaid has accepted the fact that every one that is claimant of prophet hood is a kazzab and a liar and is wajib-ul-qatal, this is where the ulema say that Zaid should say that Yousuf was exactly the same thing. Many from the ulema, Dr. Israr Ahmed for one, have said so, I am sure that you have read tamzeem-e-islami's public release about this.

Do listen to his lectures and programs, off course I have watched them to, these programs increase knowledge that the ulema do not give out loud on TV because they are busy in doing many other things, but what I do advise is that keep a vigilant eye, do not follow him blindly because if خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ خدا نخواستہ he becomes a kazzab, then he would already have turned a lot of people to his cause, which is as I said the ulema fear the most.

Moreover things I said about beparda girls etc etc etc.............

So please keep my advice in mind all you guys.

Still if you differ with my opinion, then that is not my problem.
i dont care what ulmma said about him .what my problem is that i always feel that his leactures are mostly nonesense baseless exegerreated and he make fool to people

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid hamid key hameoo ka talba per tusahdad

news.php

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/07/18/news.php?p=news-62.gif

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid supporters attacked students for asking Questions-Is Zaid Hamid, a Mard-e-Momin and a Mujahid after reading t

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Please read it carefully and forward it to others you care about because we do not have media to amplify our voices.

We need to expose Zaid Hamid who is associated with a false prophet and defends him in private meetings by inviting unlearned and immature young Muslim boys and girls and encourages mixing of gender against the tenets of Islam. He claims he is spreading Islamic spirit but if we look at the people who are acting as ambassador of Zaid Hamid's ideology and their methods we can understand what type of filthy animals they are.

Ahmed Quraishi - a soldier of Zaid Hamid brigade (standing and touching Haram flesh of Kafir women)

cid:3.3316490862@web59414.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

Ali Azmat (another soldier of Zaid Hamid Brigade appears on AAG TV spreading deviant Aqaid [doctrines])

cid:4.3316490862@web59414.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

Maria (a semi-nude cloths designer from Pakistan - search for her designs on Web, we do not have courage to show those dresses)

cid:5.3316490862@web59414.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

And if people like above are telling you about "Islam" you can clearly see what type of **** they are stuffing in skulls of Pakistani youth. Basically, none of them have anything to do with Islam, they are just using the labels.

Look at their ways and methods
cid:6.3316490862@web59414.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
cid:7.3316490862@web59414.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

No Hijaab, general mixing of gender and following methods of Kuffar whereas Rasool Allah (s.w.s.) forbade Muslims to imitate Kuffar. The worst part is they are disguising this poisonous agenda as "Revival of Islamic Caliphate".

Please save your brothers and sisters from falling into poisonous trap of this person and do whatever you can to bring the deviant ones so they are saved from hell fire. Forward this message to others.
JazakAllahokhair wa'ssalam

Your brother,

Ibn-e-Pakistan

<strong>

yeh mar dhar tu es k hami shoro say karrahay hain

attachment.php

03-16-2010

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid supporters attacked students for asking Questions-Is Zaid Hamid, a Mard-e-Momin and a Mujahid after reading t

attachment.php
attachment.php
یوسف کذاب سے تعلقات کا اقرار ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس کے پاس روحانی علم تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس کےخلاف الزامات غیر شرعی ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

کیا آپ زید حامد کے بارے میں کسی کے دل میں کچھ شکوک باقی رہے گئے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
????????????

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

attachment.php
attachment.php
یوسف کذاب سے تعلقات کا اقرار ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس کے پاس روحانی علم تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس کےخلاف الزامات غیر شرعی ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

کیا آپ زید حامد کے بارے میں کسی کے دل میں کچھ شکوک باقی رہے گئے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
????????????

Oh Bahi
Hamain kia zaroorat hai
Zaid Hamid ko
WALI, RAHBER, REHNUMA,QUAID
Manney ki
App us qool kai mutabiq
" KAI ILM MOMIN KI MAIRAAS HAI
AGAR KAAFIR SAI BHI MILEY TOW
LAI LO"

AAP aur HAM jab taq Zaid
HAQ aur SAHI baat kar raha hai us ko
sunno aur samjho.
Jis din ALLAH aur Us kai RASOOL SAW ki
HADOOD KO PHALANGNEY KI KOOSHISH karey ga.
GHAZI ALIM UD DEEN shaheed es qoum mai
INSHA ALLAH bohat hain.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mr. Ibn-e-Shaitan

ہت اچھے جا رہے ہو - شیطان تم پر ٹھیک ٹھیک کام کر رہا ہے اسے ہتکڑیاں جو بہت جلد پڑنے وا لی ہیں -خوب دل بھر غیبت کما لو

الله تمہارے ہر حرف کے عوض میں زید حامد کا ٢٠ گناہ معاف کرے - آمین

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr. Ibn-e-Shaitan

ہت اچھے جا رہے ہو - شیطان تم پر ٹھیک ٹھیک کام کر رہا ہے اسے ہتکڑیاں جو بہت جلد پڑنے وا لی ہیں -خوب دل بھر غیبت کما لو

الله تمہارے ہر حرف کے عوض میں زید حامد کا ٢٠ گناہ معاف کرے - آمین

Gazoo bhai if your logic is accepted then Altaf hussain, zardari kay tu saaray gunnah maaf ho chukkay hoongay. :13:
isi liya yeah dono mazay main hain aur hum sab awaam gheebut ki wajah sa azaab main hain...... is it ?
we very easily condemn mullas for making fatwaas but reading your comments you are no different from such molvies. :P
Allah bas ham sab ko hidayet day. ameen.

frenes

Bro Saad I completely agreed.
Ager sub yeh khty hain k is ko sabit hony sey phly Yusuf Ali ko Kazzab nhi kha ja skta, jesa k Zaid khud b keh rha hai tu mujhy Zaid sb khud ya atleast us ko blindely follow krny waly log yeh bta dey k Zardari jasy bandy ar is jasy Hazaron nhi lakhon log hain jin ko hum cruppt, Tamashbeen, Zanee, Shrabee ar bhut kuch khty hain, even yeh sub adalt main b sabit nhi hota mager phir b aik na khatam honay wali ilzam trashi jari rhty hai Tab Zaid ar us k supports ko kiun yaad nhi ata k Jab tak sabit na ho jay hum kise ko, Katil Zanee ****, Nazia Case kiya yeh sabit hai??? nhi keh skty. Kis moun sey Zaid ar baki log ilzam trashi krty hain. Ar Zaid hi sacha hai tu jahan aik bhut bhra halka Yusuf Ali ko Kazab khta hai is ko kiya herj hai khny main, Sirf Yusuf k naam per is ko sara deen yad a jata hai. 'Islami Adalty yaad aty hain. Baki kaam kon sa hai jo Islami Adalt sey sabit hai is mulak main?. Kiun is k supporters aik dafa nhi so many times b4 Zaid sey Direct questining sey rokty hi nhi even Katl o Gharat tak jany ko tiyar rhty hain. Plz is ka jawab Emaan dari ar hosly sey dena. Zaid ki kise takreer ka hawala nhi chay, bhut suna ar phra hai usey. But main Allah k Habeeb (pbuh) k baad kise dawy daar Chaley Chamchy ar Naam Nihad Khlefa ko chaey wo kitna hi sacha lagy Kazzab Samjhta nhi bal-key wo HAI ar Rhy GA Inshallah.
W salam.
Waitng for comments
I do not care what you say in favor of Zaid Hamid, the fact is that he has refused to call Yousuf Kazzab a Kazzab which is a single strong indication that he is still the Kazzab's follower, and which also leads to the point that he may be involved in pushing forward that Kazzab's agenda.

اسلامی لہذ سے تقاریر کرنا کافی نہیں ان پر عمل بھی ہونا چاہئےجو کہ میرے مشاہدے کے مطابق ابھی تک تو نہیں ہے

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

@SaadKnight

100% agree with you.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

MQM is against all education of Prophet Muhammed PBUH. They kill, They are Zalim, They kidnap, They take Bhatta, They lie. Zaid Hamid is patriot and true Pakistani, He speak in defence of his country not like bastereds who tried many time to separate and make new country and he is against those who send their people to India for training .

Jahil always stay Jahil. These are modern Jahils. Allah in se ham sab ko bachay.

Last edited: