SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
news-62.gif
کیا یہ پڑھنے کے بعد بھی آپ لوگ زید حامد کو مردِمومن اور سچا مجاہد کہیں گے؟

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Is Zaid Hamid, a Mard-e-Momin and a Mujahid after reading this?

Saad Sahab,

I reckon you just type Zaid Hamid in search bar and you will find many thread where "STATUS" of Zaid Hamid is dicussed.

Ummat Newspaper and their greivances about Zaid Hamid is known to us BUT this article has brought one new thing to my knowledge MOS'AB!

Who is this guy?

When Zaid Hamid appointed him Khilafah?

Did Zaid Hamid hold any ceremony?

Have you got tapes to ceremonry?

Please share all those as well.

Many Thanks

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

میں تو اس کو پڑھنے سے پہلے سے ہی اس کو یوسف کذاب کہتا ہوں اور یہی کہتا رہوں گا.
میرے خیال سے ابھی اسے کذاب کہنا زیادتی ہے اور ایک بہت بڑا الزام ہے، اس معملے میں ہم کو علما کے فیصلے کا انتظار کرنا چاہئے

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Saad Sahab,

I reckon you just type Zaid Hamid in search bar and you will find many thread where "STATUS" of Zaid Hamid is dicussed.

Ummat Newspaper and their greivances about Zaid Hamid is known to us BUT this article has brought one new thing to my knowledge MOS'AB!

Who is this guy?

When Zaid Hamid appointed him Khilafah?

Did Zaid Hamid hold any ceremony?

Have you got tapes to ceremonry?

Please share all those as well.

Many Thanks
I do not care what you say in favor of Zaid Hamid, the fact is that he has refused to call Yousuf Kazzab a Kazzab which is a single strong indication that he is still the Kazzab's follower, and which also leads to the point that he may be involved in pushing forward that Kazzab's agenda.

اسلامی لہذ سے تقاریر کرنا کافی نہیں ان پر عمل بھی ہونا چاہئےجو کہ میرے مشاہدے کے مطابق ابھی تک تو نہیں ہے

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Yousaf kazzab ii

جماعتیوں اور ایم کیو ایم والوں کا خون کا رشتہ بھی ہے اور مفادات کا بھی ' انھیں اسکا اظہار کرنے میں شرم آتی ہے

:lol:................

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

es bat maien koi haqeqat nahi lagti ,kiyon kay woh nay hazar dafa yousaf kazab wali bat ki tafseel bati hay kay kay woh galat fahmi logon maien phlai hoi hay ,yahan sach bolnay walon pay ay say hi ilzam lagtay haien jo MQM or PPP ko saray aam gali day us kay sth tu kuch nakuch tu hota hay na;)

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

I do not care what you say in favor of Zaid Hamid, the fact is that he has refused to call Yousuf Kazzab a Kazzab which is a single strong indication that he is still the Kazzab's follower, and which also leads to the point that he may be involved in pushing forward that Kazzab's agenda.

اسلامی لہذ سے تقاریر کرنا کافی نہیں ان پر عمل بھی ہونا چاہئےجو کہ میرے مشاہدے کے مطابق ابھی تک تو نہیں ہے

Saad Sir,

There were allegation of Zina as well against Yousuf Ali that could not be proved in court so I can't call him ****.

But,

What does Shariah says about those people who allegate someone for Zina that they can't prove!

Let me tell you

They can't be witness for ANY MATTER!

Now you have accepted those as witness without bearing in mind Shariah's warning!

What to do?

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

UMMAT news has nothing better to do than to fabricate stories. They have personal grudge against ZH.

Zaid Hamid SINGLE HANDEDLY REVIVED IQBAL in the last 3 years, no one attempted in doing that before!
Zaid Hamid exposed CIA THREATS to PAKISTAN - no one had the guts to do that before!
Zaid Hamid talks about restoration of Khilafa - phut ti hai sab yeh democracy ka rona roney walon ki.
Zaid Hamid talked about Islamic Heroes - YEH GHAZI series - aur kisnay kiye hain itney programmes?
Zaid Hamid talked about Qurun e Aula - NO ONE has talked in details about them before!

No one is an angel, appreciate the good work he has done at large.

The Yusuf Kazab thing has been buried, he has cleared his stance many times on it.

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

UMMAT news has nothing better to do than to fabricate stories. They have personal grudge against ZH.

Zaid Hamid SINGLE HANDEDLY REVIVED IQBAL in the last 3 years, no one attempted in doing that before!
Zaid Hamid exposed CIA THREATS to PAKISTAN - no one had the guts to do that before!
Zaid Hamid talks about restoration of Khilafa - phut ti hai sab yeh democracy ka rona roney walon ki.
Zaid Hamid talked about Islamic Heroes - YEH GHAZI series - aur kisnay kiye hain itney programmes?
Zaid Hamid talked about Qurun e Aula - NO ONE has talked in details about them before!

No one is an angel, appreciate the good work he has done at large.

The Yusuf Kazab thing has been buried, he has cleared his stance many times on it.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My full vote is for MR Zaid Hamid .

Zaid Saab lot of time explained very clearly all questions about his passed all the time .and that is the right Islamic way .

We are neutral family follow all speech we feel that Mr. Zaid Saab is a true Pakistani and all should duas for for he success for do same thing for make better Pakistan by education of all events happened in our country.

In this news the Urdu news paper must use for every one respectfully which was not done . MR. Zaid Hamid has Notting to do with fight physically or personally as the paper said.
#
In general we feel soory about these incident in which educate people behave each other like this. Our duas is Allah give them peace in all Pakistan Amine

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zaid hamid should be under close watch. Trust in him fully could harm.

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)

Bhai Gee jo shaksh apnay mun se apnay ap ko yousaf kazab ka naeb kehta ha or is per Tuba bhi nahi karta tu keya ab bhi usay kazab nahi kaha ja sakta..........Sorry dear ye jhota makar shaksh yousaf kazab ka case larta raha ha.........or ab tak lar raha ha........ye kazab k sath sath lanti bhi ha......or unqareeb ap logo per is ki haqeeqat khulay gi..........yousaf kazab bhi isi tarha ki chikni chapri batain iqbal k reference k sath karta ta...
میرے خیال سے ابھی اسے کذاب کہنا زیادتی ہے اور ایک بہت بڑا الزام ہے، اس معملے میں ہم کو علما کے فیصلے کا انتظار کرنا چاہئے

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

کون سےعلماء؟ وہ علماء جو خود ایک دوسرے (علماء) کو کافر قرار دے چکے هیں.

Scorpion

Banned

weather this news is true or not but still I have no doubt against this Thug Zaid Hamid . . . . .

There is not much difference between Ghunda Altaf and his Thugs and this Zaid Hamid and his Ghunday thug supporters . . . . Both are the different sides of the same coin . . . .

After all both were the staunch supporters of the military barbarism of Swat Operation . . . .

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

all this bullshit against zaid hamid are been spread by nun other then MQM as he is the only one who speak openly against mqm