Yeah World Cup Hamara Hay

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ok
i have watched clip of this patient i think he will be cured if we put him in ROOM ARREST for next 4 years.

and no internet or tv is allowed to this patient.

First i thought that its earthquake on my side then i realized that this patient is causing this effect....

so he needs to be shackled as well.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
ok
i have watched clip of this patient i think he will be cured if we put him in ROOM ARREST for next 4 years.

and no internet or tv is allowed to this patient.

First i thought that its earthquake on my side then i realized that this patient is causing this effect....

so he needs to be shackled as well.
[hilar][hilar]
V well said ... I am not agree with you regarding first comment
i think he will be cured if we put him in ROOM ARREST for next 4 years.
There is no remedy ....bz this guy is
Spartacus

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeh world cup hay to humara he, zara humsaey udhar mang ker ley gaay hein
Char saal ke baad milay ga, woh bhi agar aap ne upni aadtein drust ker leen.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Man obstain yourself from altaf's speaches you got serious brain infections that can lead you too mantal hospital.
and in my opinion you got very less time to save yourself.
look waseem got his eye operated becaz of AHS('altaf husain syndrom')now he is using anti AHS glasses fitted with most sophisticated technology.
every one can't afford so prevntion is better than cure...steer away.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whatever this man is doing
One has to wonder the IQ of the creator of the thread
Or is it that presenter of this program is also creator of the thread

Spartacus

This is look like a Controversial video . My thanks to those who liked this video .
As well as my request to those who did not like this video.
Please put a self made video in which you will show your wish to win the world cup 2011 for Pakistan.
Only after you will put your self made video others can compare who is wishing in better way to win the world cup 2011 for Pakistan.
This was my style . Please come with your style ........

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
o bhi mera rishta ana shorough ho gain ga agar video bana di too . so no video for personal reasons....and btw who was thinking to get maried with you must have changed her mind/taste after watching your DUG DO GI video.just a quick question wht you were doing for living before joining MQM propaganda service ???

Spartacus

o bhi mera rishta ana shorough ho gain ga agar video bana di too . so no video for personal reasons....and btw who was thinking to get maried with you must have changed her mind/taste after watching your DUG DO GI video.just a quick question wht you were doing for living before joining MQM propaganda service ???

I think we should try to be within topic . No personal questions and answers .....
What I was doing and what I am doing ....not relevant here
You have to answer my video with your video ......
Sorry to say but no matter for what reason if you are not able to answer then you lost .
This video is a self made video in which I showed my wish to win the world cup 2011 for Pakistan as well as this video is not favoring any party , so please do not try to show your hate because of my support to any party .

Adeel

Founder
I think we should try to be within topic . No personal questions and answers .....
What I was doing and what I am doing ....not relevant here
You have to answer my video with your video ......
Sorry to say but no matter for what reason if you are not able to answer then you lost .
This video is a self made video in which I showed my wish to win the world cup 2011 for Pakistan as well as this video is not favoring any party , so please do not try to show your hate because of my support to any party .

I agree with Spartacus. All of you who are making fun of him, lets see if you can come up with a better video until then only this man has the guts to go infront of camera so he s THE MAN!

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
WOW

Spartacus, you have rock the show, I am very impressed, you have really shown your dedication to Pakistani team and Pakistan. Don't take anything personal, whatever remarks you are getting, that show your popularity on the forum, I am really thinking to encounter your thread, but it is simply very awesome, yes I will enter my personal video in support of our team.

Adeel

Founder
WOW

Spartacus, you have rock the show, I am very impressed, you have really shown your dedication to Pakistani team and Pakistan. Don't take anything personal, whatever remarks you are getting, that show your popularity on the forum, I am really thinking to encounter your thread, but it is simply very awesome, yes I will enter my personal video in support of our team.

Abbasi bhai, I hope you will stick to your statement and make a video like this asap ;)

Looking forward to it...that should be fun (bigsmile)

Spartacus

WOW

Thank you very much Abbasi Ji ,
I do not take anything personal here . This FORUM gave me alot of ideas and informations. Those who did not understand my message , are not bad . They just did not see from my point of view.
Before start this video , You have to image that you are watching the game LIVE ( 1000s of public ).

To be popular there are many ways and one of them is to be controversial ....... ( Spartacsu )
I do not make my self controversial because I want to be popular, but ,the reality is , I am popular because I am also somehow contraversial... .( Aapnay Mugh Mian Mittu - Spartacus )

Last edited: