Will Imran Khan fulfill his promise and resign?

Will he resign with dignity?

• No

• Yes

• He is a liar and will never fulfill a single promise!

Results are only viewable after voting.

SardarSajidArif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
یار اب منتیں تو نہ کرو نا
عمران خان نے کہا تھا کہ جتنے بندے میں نے اکٹھے کیے ہیں اتنے بندے.
پندرہ ہزار بندوں سے استیفے کا الف بی نہیں ملتا

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kameena may hu? Did i make those promises or did IK?

What will IK say on day of judgement when he will be asked about the promises he made? Or will we not be asked about our promises?
YOu are kamina for exposing imran khan :P Long live the donkey king.

Muhammad Jibran

یار اب منتیں تو نہ کرو نا
عمران خان نے کہا تھا کہ جتنے بندے میں نے اکٹھے کیے ہیں اتنے بندے.
پندرہ ہزار بندوں سے استیفے کا الف بی نہیں ملتا
Lol did you listen to his speech? he clearly stated that a small group of people was sufficient for him to resign had he not been begherat :D

AbbuJee

This Fazlu should resign from his party position first because he lost his seat and election, where is that dignity? ( with his fake islami libada he should set an example first )

Diesel

This Fazlu should resign from his party position first because he lost his seat and election, where is that dignity? ( with his fake islami libada he should set an example first )
jo point apnay raised kia ha, Jis din is bat ko log samjay ge Os din se na zardari aur na noora aur na fazlu nazar ayen ge.. pakistan mein democracy ke nam par family politics ho rahi ha

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ok i accept moulana fazlur rehman is a begherat.... Now you should accept it as well. Come on.

If Maulana is beghairat and we all know that he is corrupt too along with the fact that he is against this government only because he is out of the government for the first time, then what is the legality of his protest? Has he gone to ECP, Tribunals and SC for his concerns?

Khan gave dharna after he had knocked at the doors of every department from ECP to tribunals, to courts and after getting a nod from everyone he decided to get his rightful demand through protest, and it is in that context he said that if people come up against him having genuine demands(Not for NRO) then he will resign and go home.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK once said many things and did the opposite. I guess this guy is just like IK

Don't reveal your guess unless you want someone to laugh at it. Tell me 1 single service of Fazal Ur Rahman for Islam or Pakistan before telling me that he is like IK.

Muhammad Jibran

If Maulana is beghairat and we all know that he is corrupt too along with the fact that he is against this government only because he is out of the government for the first time, then what is the legality of his protest? Has he gone to ECP, Tribunals and SC for his concerns?

Khan gave dharna after he had knocked at the doors of every department from ECP to tribunals, to courts and after getting a nod from everyone he decided to get his rightful demand through protest, and it is in that context he said that if people come up against him having genuine demands(Not for NRO) then he will resign and go home.
Abay bavlay what did imran khan said in his speech that if opposition demands for reelection i will happily oblige. Answer me this idiot.... whole opposition is demanding re elections.

Muhammad Jibran

تیری بد بُودار گانڈ میں جب سے منافق مولبیوں کا لن پھس چکا ہے
تم کپتان کے ناممکن استعفے کی بہکی نہکی باتیں کرنے لگے ہو
Tahir ul Padri nay pakistan or siyasat ko kherbad keh kar canada ki malka ki ghulami qabool karli...... Ab canada main malka k ganday kapray or potray dhoya karayga...... Surf say nahe zaban say chat chat kar

Penthouse_Pirates

Councller (250+ posts)
Tahir ul Padri nay pakistan or siyasat ko kherbad keh kar canada ki malka ki ghulami qabool karli...... Ab canada main malka k ganday kapray or potray dhoya karayga...... Surf say nahe zaban say chat chat kar
تیر گانڈ میں تو مولبی لنگڑیال کے لن نے کتّے جیسی گانٹھ لگائی ہے، حرامزادے

Munawarkhan

No, because of her blasphemy. The owner of the farm who has no problem with her religion testified against her. His video is available on the internet where he claimed that after the incident he inquired aasiya maloona who accepted her crime.

& Supreme Court is stupid because they don't know what they are doing.
and the owner of the farm should be the president of Pakistan.

Tell me again, was she a rich influential or religious person, and wanted to defame our Holy Prophet (PBUH) to gain something? I mean I don't understand, why would a poor farm woman take all of this risk.

Asking all this because you believe that Supreme Court judgement is incorrect