Why Kakar dnt owe you a sh*t ?

alas_justice

MPA (400+ posts)
Is it just me or others fee the same; sounds so fake!

dil se jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai

par nahi takate parwaaz magar rakhti hai

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1) Kakar is not an elected PM

2) He is not answerable to public

3) At most, he can be held responsible for general administration as a care taker PM of a system

4) You cant really even held Kakar accountable because he dnt own the system

BUT, then we had a selected Prime Minister whose vision produced Administrator like Usman Buzdar and economic policy revolving around andday, murgian, bachray and bhang production 😝😜🤪

siasat.us
کلٹ نے پھر پھاڑ کر ہاتھ میں دے دی جو کاکڑ جیسے پوڈری کو بھی ڈیفنڈ کرنا پڑ رہا ہے؟

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

3) At most, he can be held responsible for general administration as a care taker PM of a system

BUT, then we had a selected Prime Minister whose vision produced Administrator like Usman Buzdar and economic policy revolving around andday, murgian, bachray and bhang production 😝😜🤪

siasat.us
Kakar is a paapur we know metric fail puppoo

ahameed

it was funny wasnt it?

i think that is becuase a false narrative was spread so much that they feel they need little extra time to udo their own ( 5t gen war) creation

elections are not too far now
پاکستان کے آئین میں کہاں لکھا ہے کہ فوج مخالف کوئی سیاستدان جیت رہا ہو تو الیکشن لیٹ کروا سکتے ہیں؟؟؟

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

siasat.us
اسکا مطلب یہ کہ کاکڑ تیری بے بے کا حرامی بچہ ہے جس کا کوئی باپ ہی نہیں بننا چاہ رہا ، بلکل تیری طرح لل شیر ملک ٹرمینیٹر تھو

Sohail Shuja

I have been trying to tell this dumb cult for such a long time. Hitler was still a popular leader when he shot himself. His party, even today is one of the popular party in Germany but is banned. His facist followers still roam world's capitals !

But, siasat.us just dnt want to accept that its all over. I hate to see Imran becoming a Hitler.

I would love to see Imran accept his mistake, learn from it and comeback with a bang. But, the problem is he still wants estab to negotiate power sharing with them. He dnt want them to even be NEUTRALS.
What the heck are you talking about? Can't you see the difference between IK, Hitler and the Mafia which conducted the 25th May (2022) clamp down on PTI long march?

How do you see IK comparing to Hitler? can you enlighten us more about it? We may change our views