Why I left PTI before you

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Patwarion ki choti choti khushian, quoting stories from 2013 ? People come & go, that doesn’t matter. It is very difficult for some people like Talat Hussain to not accept Haram money, that’s why he joined the devils because he couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. We are with Imran Khan & will be with him forever InshAllah. Lotas can come & go but no body can stop Imran Khan from kicking Nooras corrupt ass ? ?
Paid Patwaris carry on taking in the ass from Fazlu’s Lootias ?

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Its called blunders by PTI govt.
Over promised and under delivered.
Instead of accepting mistakes your are defending the ministers statements

It's funny how you talk about PTI over promising and under delivering when we all know PTI learned this from the forefathers or should I say the godfathers of over promising and under performing. And by that I mean PMLN and PPP.

Grow a pair of balls, and stop being Mariam bajis lapdog. Had you ever criticised PMLN while they were in govt or even after they were ousted and the shit show they left behind. Maybe then you would have some credibility, but you're just a mouthpiece

And don't you ever forget that

?????

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many left PTI the day Imran Khan decided to collect "garbage" from all over Pakistan and preferred umpire ki ungli over power of voting thumb

Many said us leaving Imran was bad for PTI, but supporting Imran proved to be worst for Pakistan and the hopes of 20 Million Pakistanis who had waited for over 70 + years

Now, it will not be another 140 years before this nation will ever believe in message of
CHANGE again ?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1198873401563197441
We are happy they left PTI as pti is a uniquely clean party. Dirty hindus leave good riddince