Why are Jews so powerful and Muslims so powerless? dont read if u r looser....

To Yo

Voter (50+ posts)
My dear Friend, You are right they are powerfull, and you think having money is been powerfull. You are very right we are lack of knowledge.
But in the Quran it says whosoever desires good in this world will get it. and they have no share in the hereafter.
+ jews are greedy and Allah is giving them.. but trust me in the hereafter they will get nothing.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
As long as Quran will be treated as a decoration piece not guidance, we will be humiliated in this world and hereafter as well...

dildada

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its Ilam (knowledge) which made human superior than angles. Same rule apply in this world, those who seek knowledge and think about creations, that nation will rule world.

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Basically Human race had more development in the last 200 years then it ever had and these last 200 Years were the worst for Muslims in the last 1400 years as almost all of the muslim nations got independence in the last 100 years in one way or the other.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi coloum nigar Hassan Nisar say mutasir lagta hay... apnay abbu israel aur america ki shaan may zyada ki qaseeda par gaya..

zsheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
In this world the rules are equal for every human whether its jeww, christian, muslim, hindu or even atheist. Infact the disbelivers will enjoy more luxury in this life but it doesn't mean that believers have a certificate to enter Paradise. Allah will decide on the day of judgement. Education is compulsory in islam and also the use of science and technology but we muslim have to firmly believe on God first than on other things.

zsheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
We muslims have to be balanced in our life but most important is belief just like scientist belief in newton's law we should believe God's law.

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)
They introduced the monothesim and became the God's people special enough to guide and control the mindset. They became the leaders to give orders. They became resourcefull, resourcefull enough to control the work and worksmen. They were the money lenders from the beginning. They introduced the Riba(compound interest)They knew how to manuplate lend money to kings and zars. They had resources to finance scientific works. They took timely sides and benifitted, accumulated wealth and built on that. They are the first and the oldest of elite of the world. They didn't believe to mix their race with others thinking that would dilute their godlyness. You are a born jew you don't become a jew.

Toughs

Citizen
Education Education & Education a must earn today...Guys take the article seriously and transform it into positive energy, rather than fighting about religion.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Muhammad Tauseef after reading your comment can you explain me why ALLAH Condemned jews and what do you say about the following verse of Quran:
[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

I am afraid, this is over simplification of the teachings of the Holy Quran. When looking at Jews, Christians and Sabians after Prophet SAW advent, you have to remember two fundamental things.

1) Tauheed. Anyone associating partners with Allah SWT is forbidden, under any circumstances, therefore addition of Sabians and Christians in the verse you quoted is conditional on them having the belief in the Unity of Allah SWT. We know almost all Christians don't believe in the unity of Allah SWT. The Holy Quran made specific mentions of "White Garbed" ones, who believed on the Unity of God and treated Jesus As as Prophet of Allah SWT. Only such Christians could have no fear according to the Holy Quran.

3:52 And when Jesus became aware of their refusal to acknowledge the truth,he asked: "Who will be my helpers in God's cause?" The White-garbed ones replied: "We shall be [thy] helpers [in the cause] of God! We believe in God: and bear thou witness that we have surrendered ourselves unto Him!

Surrendered ourselves her in Arabic is stated as "Muslamon" in this Verse of the Holy Quran.

2) Secondly, after the revelation of the following verse;

3:81 AND, LO, God accepted, through the prophets, this solemn pledge [from the followers of earlier revelation]: “If, after all the revelation and the wisdom which I have vouchsafed unto you, there comes to you an apostle confirming the truth already in your possession, you must believe in him and succour him. Do you” – said He – “acknowledge and accept My bond on this condition?” They answered: “We do acknowledge it.” Said He: “Then bear witness [thereto], and I shall be your witness.

My Brother, Allah SWT is Witnessed over the oath taken by All the Prophets of Allah SWT, that their followers would accept, believe, honor and scour him SAW. The Prophets have accepted Bond on this condition. A Bond and a promise Witnessed by Allah SWT, cannot be broken under any condition, whatsoever.

Therefore, any Jew and Christians who doesn't believe in Prophet SAW is automatically is excluded from the intended addressees of other verses of the Holy Quran.

Last edited:

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inhi baton ki waja sey dunia mein faqeer bun kar phirna. Jub tum logon ka koi beemar hota hei to kioun detey ho un ki banayee hoi vaccinations.

Quraan mein more than 700 places per ilm hasil karney or ghoro fikar karney ka hukam hei. Farq ye hei, voh apney scripture per chaltey hein or hum apni nakamion ko mananey ki bajaye Quraan ki galt interpretetion kartey hei.

Ooper mention ki gayee baton ka taluq dolat se nahin balkey ilm or insaniat ki khidmat se hei. So sharam karo please.

Khood ko badaltey nahin Quran ko badal detey hei.

Brother, calm down. Zaada jazbaati honay ki zaroorat nahi. AND, before you judge someone, make sure you know them personally!

Surah Al-Imran

And if you are killed or die in the Way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all that they amass (of worldly wealths, etc.).

P.S. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or Einstein to figure out who ALLAH is referring to in this ayat!

May ALLAH give us the taufeeq to gain knowledge of our deen till our last breath on this Earth (AMEEN).

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
can you quote the reference?

Surah Al-Imran

And if you are killed or die in the Way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all that they amass (of worldly wealths, etc.).

May ALLAH give us the taufeeq to gain knowledge of our deen till our last breath on this Earth (AMEEN).
[MENTION=32330]Toughs[/MENTION], [MENTION=12137]kashmiri[/MENTION]

geek04

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please do not think this is off topic and I don't need any posts quotes full of hate :). But it is my point of view.

I am born in Hindu family but I always asked a lot of ques about the religion family used to follow. I never believed in mythology but actual truth. And, if a religion teaches us violence etc that is not a religion.

This is regarding Hindusim (the most confused religion in my opinion because it is on of the oldest & major religion). Some books like Geeta says that people should not eat meat. And, there are several evidence in Hindu books (like Rigveda one of the oldest book) that the Saints used to eat cow meat and in many other books this is also written. Some of the South Indians & Bengalis are also Hindus but they eat fish.

Conclusion: Humanity is the best religion. We should not follow my religion "purely blindly". There are a lot of things that we may not understand why it was done (I don't understand a lot of things). If you feel that a person is sick or need your help, I don't think you will ask his or her religion first and then help the needy.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
Jews and Zions should be differentiated. It is Zions or infact Khazars / Yajuj Majuj who are ruling the world in the clothes of Jews. Even Jews claim that they are not us.