Why are Jews so powerful and Muslims so powerless? dont read if u r looser....

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Because from day one of Israels birth, jews are working very well on their agenda,and Muslims lost their way due to many reasons. but One thing GOD is the supreme power. vo mashriq aur maghrib ka Rab hai, vo musalmano ki zaroor madad kare ga.

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What a stupid article, the person who posted it, if he is a muslim should recieve a dozen shoes on his head, for spreading such thoughts and making claim of islam.
We are behind because we have left Allah for dunya, as the prophet s.a.w said:
Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish.
Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?
He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts.
Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4284.

Dear Brother
I am muslim and was and will till my last breath feel very sorry how your response was i posted this article here not to blame Allah as it is mention at the end in article that after all we are in the end blaming ALLAH for everything but ALLAH gave u Brain so Use it and tell me one thing Where did Allah says in Quran dont work dont learn i will give u everything just sit at home and enjoy.

What you are saying is such a irresponsible statement and diverting the discussion to another side where in article is written that dont follow Allah and our Beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
why are jews so powerful because they are united they help each other they think for their societies i am not taking JEWS Side i am just saying that why cant we think more better than a jew and help our muslim brothers look at the whole muslim world have we done something for our peoples look at our leaders.
Plz i think u didnt even read out the article fully......

truth is always bitter i think u r illitertare and havent read fully the article which means u r looser like i mention in the heading who are looking for short passages to read.
anyways i didnt wrote the article but i do agree with the writer not like hypocrites who deny the truth and ALLAH gave u brain so use it ok Allah is not saying in Quran that dont do anything sit at home and enjoy.......
“Truly, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)

Last edited:

Shariah

Dear Brother
I am muslim and was and will till my last breath feel very sorry how your response was i posted this article here not to blame Allah as it is mention at the end in article that after all we are in the end blaming ALLAH for everything but ALLAH gave u Brain so Use it and tell me one thing Where did Allah says in Quran dont work dont learn i will give u everything just sit at home and enjoy.

What you are saying is such a irresponsible statement and diverting the discussion to another side where in article is written that dont follow Allah and our Beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
why are jews so powerful because they are united they help each other they think for their societies i am not taking JEWS Side i am just saying that why cant we think more better than a jew and help our muslim brothers look at the whole muslim world have we done something for our peoples look at our leaders.
Plz i think u didnt even read out the article fully......

truth is always bitter i think u r illitertare and havent read fully the article which means u r looser like i mention in the heading who are looking for short passages to read.
anyways i didnt wrote the article but i do agree with the writer not like hypocrites who deny the truth and ALLAH gave u brain so use it ok Allah is not saying in Quran that dont do anything sit at home and enjoy.......
“Truly, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)

Dear brother I am sorry for causing you such grief. I hope you will forgive me, because I am also v much broken now.
I didnt mean it actually. Because here whoever I talk to is a liberal(actually deen ka baghi) I have become a little bit hard on ppl.
BUt look I have my reservations with this article of yours. Why do u have to praise the Jews or Americans or any of these dajjali powers. There technology is like a spiders web. If we have true eeman, they can never bring us down.
Yes, we need education, but not this education of harvard and yale, but the education that the prophet of Allah pbuh learnt from Allah, and gave to the sahaba. And secondarily we can also learn worldly knowledge, but not depend on it.
I guess would have been better if you had posted a story of sahaba e karam radiallahu anhum ajmaeen, instead of these kuffar, whom you have endlessly praised. Today muslims have Phds universities and nuclear weapon, but they dont have true eeman. Eeman maujood but not the Eeman that is matloob. and look at our condition.
What are these kuffar abt. Cheat, lie and steal, playing double policies all over the world, developing on the blood and sweat of developing countries. They are not more educated, they are more cheaters.

Allah says in the Quran:
3_196.gif

3:196 Let not the strutting about of the Unbelievers through the land deceive thee.

Yaani whatever they do we are not to be decieved, and make dunya our target.

So I hope you got my msg. as for the msg. before pl. pl. forgive your brother.
wasalaam

(caution: rafidi is not my brother, a rafidi is enemy of allah, his prophetpbuh and his asahab.)

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ist , its edcation , secondly , The Jews are all agreed on one point that their King will be the Messiah , Our long awaited Dajal , and Christian's hideous anti Christ.

They don't consider any other worthy except him ti continue the Kingship lineage.

As a result , they dont have brawls and fights for government, rule, possession and money.

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مسلمان مختلف ملکوں اور قوموں میں بٹے ہویے ہیں ان کی اپس میں کوئی اتحاد نہیں. اور مسلمان اگر پیسے کماتے ہیں تو صرف اپنے خاندان کی مدد کرتے ہیں اور فاضل پیسسے اپنی عیاشیوں میں خرچ کرتے ہیں جسسے سارے امیر عرب ممالک . جبکہ یہودی اپنے قوم کو منظم کرنے اور اپنے قوم کی مدد کے لئے ہر وقت تیار ہوتے ہیں. دوسری وجھ یہودی اپنی ساری کمائی سب سے پہلے اپنے بچوں کی تعلیم اور تربیت پر خرچ کرتے ہیں اور فاضل پسسوں سے اپنے قوم کےلئے کچھ کرتے ہیں. یہودی ایک قوم ہے نہ کہ ایک مذھب آج کل کے یہودیوں میں یہودی مذھب والے بہت کم ہیں. مذھب کبھی بھی اتحاد کے لئے زیادہ پایدار نہیں ہوسکتی کیونکے وقت کے سات اس میں مختلف فرقے اور تبلیاں اتی ہیں. پاکستان میں بھی اپ دیکھ رہے ہیں کہ زیادہ تر لوگ مسلمان ہیں مگر ان ٦٠ سالوں میں کتنے فرقوں میں تقسیم ہوگئے. ایک قوم کو متحد رہنے کے لئے کئی چیزوں کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے . مصلاً زبان رسم و رواج مذھب ایک ملک وغیرہ -
پاکستان ٦٣ سالوں سے آزاد ہے مگر بجایےاس کے کہ ایک زبان کو ترجیح دی جائے ہمارے ہاں اردو زبان کے انگریزی کو فوقیت حاصل ہے. بجایے اس کے کہ اپنے ہم وطنوں کو دوسروں پر فوقیت دیں ہمارے ہاں غیر ملکیوں کو اپنو پر فوقیت دی جاتی ہے. اگر یہ انگریز ہو یا عربی ان کو بہتر تصور کیا جاتا ہے. ہمارے ہاں دنیا کے سارے غیر ملکی مزے اڑاتے ہیں اگر وہ مسلمان ہوں- تو نہ تو ان سے ویزے کے مطلق
پوچھا جاتا ہے نہ کام کرنے کا لاسینس ہے پاکستان میں. اگر ہے بھی تو ان کو چک کرنے والا کوئی نہیں. پاکستان میں لوگ اسلام کے نام پر مرتے ہیں جبکہ سارے عرب ہمیں بے وقوف سمجھتے ہیں. کسی بھی عرب ملک میں جائیں لیکن کم عرصے کے لئے نہیں تو اپ کو پتا چلیگا کہ کیا ہوتا ہے ایک وطنی اور ایک غیر ملکی. اسی طرح اگر اپ یوروپ کے سارے ممالک دیکھ لیں تو کسی بھی ملک میں غیر ملکیوں کو پسند نہیں کیا جاتا صرف ہندوستان پاکستان اور اورکچھ افریکن ممالک میں جو غلام رہ چکے ہوں غیر ملکیوں کو بہتر تصور کیا جاتا ہے. جبکہ ہمارے ارب ممالک میں یورپ اور امریکن کو تو سارے سہولیات حاصل ہیں ان کی تنخواہیں بھی کئی گناہ زیادہ ہیں بجایے غریب ممالک کے لوگوں کے مسلمان ہونے سے کوئی فرق نہیں. اسرائیل نے ساری دنیا سے یہودیوں کو اکھٹا کیا بغیر کسی مذھبی تمیز کے بغیر کسی زبانی تمیز کے لیکن جب وہ عزرائیل کے باشندے بن جاتے ہیں تو ان کو اپنے رسم و رواج اور زبان کا سیکنا لازم ہوتا ہے. ان کے لئے مذھب پر قائم رہنا ضروری نہیں سمجھا جاتا- اور ایک اسرائیلی کی خاطر سارے مرنے کے لئے تیار ہوتے ہیں یہ ان کی حکومت کی پالیسی ہے. جبکہ پاکستان میں اپنوں کو فروخت کیا جاتا ہے بقروں کی طرح جیسے مشرف نے کیا. پاکستان میں اگر کوئی مسلمان نہیں تو ان کے سات کیا سلوک ہوتا ہے یہ سب کو پتا ہے. پاکستان میں اگر یہی پالیسیاں رہی تو یہ ضرور ٹکڑوں میں تقسیم ہوگا. صرف مسلمان ہونے سے اپس میں اتحاد ناممکن ہے

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Because we are spending time on working on the past and the discussion of past......

Where as Jews are struggling for today and working for future.

They are not the jews of old times , any more. They have learnt Islam a bit .

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
It is just because we are muslims.

To prove he is all powerful, he punishes his own and rewards (worldly rewards) those whom he dislikes.

If he chooses to do the same as he does with his own people, the other party will get created their rights which the God excludes them to have.

All arguments have seemingly some meaning but try to understand he is running the whole universe and nothing is happening without his will.

This is the way he acts.

Hamare liye sirf 'wada-e-Hoor'.

Life of a muslim is like a 'prisnor' or a 'slave' -Abdullah.

God has said he has bought our lives and whatever we own for the hereinafter.

This is though very painful but the way he runs this universe is those whom he makes subject of others, he renders them without an effective defence and strengthens the opposite side.

We have genuine complaints but unable to do anything. One of the inevitable consequences could be if rewarded in this world, we will vitiate just like Jews or Christians have.

He does this to keep us on the right path and not deviate. He knows better, we can easily be deviated.

He loves his men but without passion. Definition of his love is quite opposite.

Bijlian girti hain tri bechare mulimaanoon per
Rahmatain hoti hain tri aghyaar ke kaashaanoon per

Last edited:

sheazy50

Salam to u....
Brother i understand ur feelings but By Allah swear i didnt put this article here to praise jews but i tried to remind our muslim other brothers and sisters who are after this world to wakeup and do your own effort by bringing the true system of Allah in our countries but we cant fight with these non-believers like this we can fight with them through knowledge. I know this world is illusion but we can bring true system of governance of Allah by getting up agianst these munafiqs and we have enough knowloedge how to sort out this all mess. Let me tell you one thing the WEST will never let u to bring the System of Caliphate of Muslims becuase they feels its big threat to there system which means we can raise up in Democracy Dress but can change this dress at some point and then adopt our Islamic system. If our Imaan is strong none can harm us....
By the way i forgive u for your earlier language which u used for me in the previous post.

Unicorn

Banned
The consensus from opinions seems to be it has to do a lot with God. I am sure Jews are no different than anyone else they put on their pants one leg at a time like the rest of us. Most of the people mentioned were either agnostic or atheist they had more faith in their abilities to learn and explore.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Firstly the Jews are a very united people like if you attack one they all gang up on you where as us Muslim's are divided on race, culture and nationality!. Secondly, the Jews effectively rule the most powerful nation on the planet that is the USA. They have all the big businesses and most importantly the western media is dominated by them so they easily influence world opinion.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
My quick analysis.
Our downfall is because we have stop relying on Allah (S.W.T).

jee nahi, humara almia bilkul ulta hay,
humari way of thinking yeh reh gayee hay "kuch nahi kuch nahi sab kuch Allah per chor do"
khud kuch kerna nahi, bas Allah Allah kerkay samajh rahay ho sab mil jayay ga.
GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES

TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE YOUR CAMEL
[hadith]

"And He has subjected to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth - all from Him. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."

[45:13] Quran
--> is ka matlab yeh nahi hay kay her cheez dekh ker khali Subhan Allah Subhan Allah kertay rahain, is ka matlab yeh hay kay jo signs Allah tallah nay diay hain study kero. samjhoo. Insaaniat kee khidmat kero.
"dard-e-dil kay wastay paida kia insaan ko
warna taa-at kay liay kam nahi thay karoobia" (allama Iqbal)

Hathamreborn

MPA (400+ posts)
the reason is as they Jews claim we are GOD chosen people if you see anything right now anything you use its been made by Jews !!!!!!!! so there is something

If they were so called chosen, then why they were living in hidden just i century ago, jews in Europe used to hide their identity and pretended to be christians... they worked hard and got the reward........ There is nothing about their claim

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
One word unity jews are united that's why they are successful and muslims are killings each other just to make more money prime example is our corrupt leaders nawaz and zardari

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
It has been all mentioned in the Quran, they will have all the wealth, intelligence, etc. of the world, but of course that is not anything in front of ALLAH!

Inhi baton ki waja sey dunia mein faqeer bun kar phirna. Jub tum logon ka koi beemar hota hei to kioun detey ho un ki banayee hoi vaccinations.

Quraan mein more than 700 places per ilm hasil karney or ghoro fikar karney ka hukam hei. Farq ye hei, voh apney scripture per chaltey hein or hum apni nakamion ko mananey ki bajaye Quraan ki galt interpretetion kartey hei.

Ooper mention ki gayee baton ka taluq dolat se nahin balkey ilm or insaniat ki khidmat se hei. So sharam karo please.

Khood ko badaltey nahin Quran ko badal detey hei.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
@sheazy50

Bhai thanks a lot for really eye opening facts. I was about to write same analysis, you really provided us with eye opening facts. Aaj hum Musalmanono ko in jews sey agay hona chahiey tha Bcause humain woh Nabi pbuh Miley jinhon ney kaha "Ilm hasil karo chahe iss ke liey tumhain Cheen jana parey" or Kufaar ke qaidion ko Bachon ko ilm dney key badley raha kia kartey. Humain Sharam ani chahiey apney Nabi ki taleemant per ghor nahin kartey or ilm ko siruf deenvi prospective mein dekhtey hein.

God bless you or Khuda ki kasam yeh asal jahad hei. Ilm beshak momin ki khoi hoi meras hei. Or aj hum ney ilm ki badolat jews key jitni insaniat ki khidmat ki hoti to sari dunya humarey Deen ko khood ba khood explore kar rahi hoti.

jee_nee_us

'' Ilm hasil kero chahay tumhain cheen hee kiun na jana pare''

ring any bells? Islam emphasizes on the importance of knowledge and orders every muslim(men and women) to acquire knowledge.
Muslims collectively are suffering because of being away from knowledge , and the article above shows that how far behind are the muslims from the rest of the world. Wars are not only fought in the battlefields , we are at fight with the rest of the world in every aspect of life and sadly losing everywhere. Pakistan is one of the biggest islamic country populationwise and has to lead the islamic world but unfortunately we are failing to do so. Hope things get better better in the next decade at least for pakistan.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
The downfall of muslims is we depend of Allah all the time which is good but Allah says you should also help yourself so i help you but we dont, thats why we are left behind others.There is no doubt,muslim countries dont spend much on "Education,health,reaserch" of the GDP compare to other countries. Zionist's policies are also hurting muslim countries and this is a lesson for muslims too. zionists should not cross the limit and put others in corner ,in case their policies fire back and they pay the price beyond their imagination.This is written in the holy books."Live and let live".

unique

MPA (400+ posts)
Education?
white man killed all the aboriginal people to occupy their lands and plunders resources of the whole world through education?
These people took every thing from other lands . Brutal animal-like fore-fathers of these white people from a tiny island grabbed landmasses of US , Australia , Canada , Newzealand through brute force.They annihilated local populations to occupy huge resources.
They have spent what was not theirs and to maintain that life style they still extort resources of others who themselves are in poverty.This is behind their GDP figures.
Go flout your inferiority complex through glorifying 'Educated white man' as this is worst type of slavery , in which human beings start to worship the false pagan gods which are no more than images of hazardous and venomous animals.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Prophet Jesus (AS) a Jew??!!!! - All prophets/Messengers are Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you restore the Caliphate, only then the humiliation will end.