Where is Mrs. Altaf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam Arz karta hoon sab bhaiyoon ko,

After being witness of a Hostile situation, I would like to ask all of you to please calm down as we dont need to fight or humiliate each other like this over anyone or anything.

I do understand that at times people being behaving so badly, but please bhaiyoon this is the reason we have never progress, we are still repeating the same mistakes that our elders did in the past. Instead of being brothers we are becoming our own enemy. Please understand one thing that we need to stand together not alone. We all belong to Pakistan; we are not bhaiye, punjabi, pathan or so on.

For both Parties (MQM and others), brothers please need to appreciate others good deeds and correct if one's not doing some thing right.

Instead of swearing each other we should stand together, this is my humble request as this forum is read all over the world and we are not portraying our selves in a good manner.

I must say English is not our first language and I have no honor in writing in English my preference is Urdu as it is the best Language and my Identity. I am proud to be a Muslim, a Pakistani.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You asking questions hahaha .......... I don't have answers hehehe
Tooo many questions hahaha .......... No answers hehehe
Hahaha ... Hehehe, hahaha ,,,,hehehe

Lagta hai Boolti Bilkooool he Bund Ho Gaey hai, ya London mein Honey moon banaya ja raha hai.

A

Admin

I see too many people misbehaving and getting personal, using foul language and swearing. You guys do realize, It makes you look like a fool and takes the conversation nowhere. Therefore I am closing this thread.

Consider this a warning. Next time you will be banned by your ip without a warning and you will never be able to see this site again.

Thank you and thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.