Where is Mrs. Altaf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I noticed Bhaya had celebrated his daughter's birthday. I don't find little girl's mother around.I wonder if she was ever invited to take part in her daughter's birthday ? Is any MQM sympathizer like to answer ? Is the champion of Human rights likes to tell what did he do to his wife ?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are you crazy? You must know that they are separated now. She has nothing to do with MQM anymore, these functions were celebrated by workers. The little girl visits her mom regularly as per British regulations.
So, please not be personalized, this forum is for siasat only.

Zaidi Qasim

Sorry, I didn't know if they were seperated.I thought something bad must have happened to her.My mind went back to Tariq Azeem and others. I am glade that you clarified it.But I don't hear much about it in the news. Imran Khan's personal life was exposed like nothing else.Bechara !!!!!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
The two cases are entirely different. One had a wife and another had a girl friend (may be this is wrong but this allegation was never denied by Imran Khan).

Justice (Insaaf) is still in demend for a girl who's father is a president of Pakistan Tehreek - e - Insaaf.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
sharam tmko magar nai ati...........altaf ki bat hoti hy to personal matters ho jaty hn or jb ksi or ki bat hoti hy to kaha jata he never denied this.......... bohat khoob patriotic sahab, acha jawab hy, apk neutral hony ka apk jawab sy pata chal raha hy.........very sad, be neutral patriotic, altaf ki bat buri lgti hy to imran k khilaf b bolty huay apko khyal rkhna chahiye..........

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
tujhe mirchi lagi tou mein kya karoon.......

Look at my post, I said "may be this is wrong"

and look at Mr. Zaidi's post, he named Mr. Imran Khan's scandal not me. I just made the case straight.

Isi liye kehte hein "Panga na lo"

Zaidi Qasim

Let me tell you one thing Adnan, I touched their nerve intentionally to expose their hypocracy.But you know, they are thugs and thugs don't have any morals. Altaf has declared his resignation at least 2 dorzen times in the past, but like any other buffon, he called in the gang and they appealed him to take his resignation back. A fixed act of drama which he repeats every once in a while. He and other like him who have taken My beloved City Karachi Hostages,never admit their mistakes.As if they never make any mistakes. They are one who jumps the ship one after another and sit pretty in every rulers laps either he is a dictator or not.They started their game of Sowing the seeds of hatred between Sindh and Punjab recently and took a beating and retrieved only after Zardari bowed to the desires of many Pakistanis.And this was not the first time that they have done that and I bet you it won't be the last time either.
They are bunch of opportunists and every time they get a chance, they will definately take an advantage of it.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
@pakpatriot

bhai jan agar 1 dosry ko abuse karna hy to admin sy ijazat le lo, phr muqabla karty hen jo jeeta wo sikandar........mirchi mje nai tmen lgi tbi aisi zuban use ki.............

Zaidi Qasim

Look at this little prick. Are you trying to patronize me ? Truth is like sun which has to show the light for those who are in dark.I never use any foul language,or Bazari Zouban. I told you the truth as it is. It is sad that you serve your energies to be an devil's advocate.

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Adnan Bhai Aap Nay Qasam Kha rekhi Hay MQM ko Defend Kernay ki :lol:

JIger Aap Defend Us ko Kero Jis Nay Kabhi Acha Kaam Kiya Ho Tou Hum Manay Bhi Aap ki baat Ko Ab aiK Esa Shakhs Jo London Beth Ker Karachi Operate Kerta Ho :roll:

By The Way I m From KHI (Ghulshan Iqbal)

Alish

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
dear alish, shayad ap mje galat smj rahy hen, meiny patriot ko jawab dia tha, or usny mje reply kia wo ap b parh skty hein or phr baad mein b meiny patriot ko hi reply kia hy, i am not defending mqm, na men mqm ki himayat karta hn...........

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adnan Sahib, mirchi tou aap ko lagi hai, jabhi tou itna cheekh rehey ho.
Wese Bazari zubaan tum ne shroo ki thi mujhe yeh keh ker "sharam tmko magar nai ati...........". Look at your post. Mein ne tou sirf is ka jawab dya tha.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
@patriot,

pehli bat to ye k agar tm smj rahy ho k mri taraf sy pehl hoi hy or apko feel b hua hy to usk liye sorry, zaati tor per apko hurt karna maqsad nai tha, 2nd ye k jo ye bat likhi hy "sharam tmko magar nai ati" ye us verse ka misra hy jo galib ny kaha tha, "ka-aba kis mo-nh sy jao gy galib, sharm tm ko magar nai ati" us waqt jb men post likh rha tha sirf 1 misra zahan mein aya tha to likh dia tha, again sorry dear.....

Zaidi Qasim

Well, I guess Patroit has to change his tile now from Pakpatriot1 to Altafpatriot1 , then I guess none of us will question his sanity.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adnan
That's like a good boy, I appreciate you. That's the spirit we need to improve the situation. Aik doosrey ko galiyaan dene se hum sub kumzor honge, and ultimately it will be a loss of our country. Aakhir ko humne rehna tou yahin hai. Chahe woh MQM wale kyun na hon. Hein tou Pakistani....Am I right?
Sorry from my side also.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi
Thanks for recommendations to change my name. Pak or Altaf are same. I don't mind whatever you call me. Both names are pride for me. This is not a joke I can prove that Altaf Hussain or MQM and Pakistan are same.

But I doubt you are from jamat - e - Islami. I should give you the name "Jamati Qasim"
How's that ?????

Zaidi Qasim

Rose is rose no matter what you call it.Why are you so defensive ? If Iam from jamat or not, It shouldn't be a matter.I don't go out and defend Jamat or any other party. I have mind of my own. I call spade a spade when I see it and you know it that whatever I wrote about Altaf Hussain,it is not a fiction of my mind. It is rather cruel reality which you want to avoid.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
yes, you are right, we all are pakistanis, but dear we can only support mqm if mqm and his leader say openly k hm apny tmam bury kamon ki maafi mangty hen chahy 12 may ho, or apny haqiqi k bando ko qaid sy nijat dy cz they are also pakistani i m talking about afaque, ye log intiqam ki siasat band karein, apny maqasaid k liye logon ko opper pohnchany ka silsila band karein or wo politics karein js ka khawab qaid ny dekha tha, a true muslim nation. may be you dont agree with me but dear this is also the voice that mqm and his leaders should listen, we are also pakistani, we are also karachities, ye kehna band karein karachi hamara hy, khi sb ka hy firqa wariat ki siasat or bayanat khtm hony chahiyein........

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
You have a full right to express yourself, and same right you will give to others, wouldn't you?
I am not being defensive, I just want to show the training I got from my home to not to abuse to anyone. Adnan says sorry and I admired him and said sorry also. Second this is the age of TIT for TAT. If you abuse others then do not expect flowers in reply.
We MQM people never say in first place who is Qaatil, Thug, Bhutta Khor or Lutera, because this is not our training, but personally I want to reply all these allegations and galiyaan. That's what I am doing.
You are being defensive to not to show that you are jamati.
Thanks

Zaidi Qasim

And this is precisely what you guys do. Always trying to link people to the groups.Is this what your training is all about ? Grouping , labelling ? I never used the words which you yourself described.It is a methology. Always catagorized people. This is Sindhi, This is Punjabi, This is Pathan and this is Mujhajir..... Is this the training you are talking about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.