Where is Mrs. Altaf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adnan
Thanks for your concerns...
I think you do not know the history of Haqiqi. They were the people in the party who brought the bad name to MQM. That's why they were expelled from the party (about 10,000 people so far, have been expelled from MQM because of their wrong doings). They were the people who (in 19 June 1992) came to Karachi by sitting on Army tanks to invade Karachi (Nawaz Sharif was PM on that time). Because of these Haqiqis fellows 15000 workers were killed in the army operation. No political party ever raised this issue of extra judicial killings. Were they human, Pakistani, or were they only MQM workers? Where are those human right champs, religious parties , lawyers and civil society. This is all Tassub my dear.
Now adliya is azaad, go to there and let Afaaq be freed. No one will stop them.
Please aankhey kholo or such ko pehchano. Suni Sunai baaton per yaqeen na karo. Sirf 12 May per mat cheekho, 27 december 2007 jab Benazir ki shahadat hoi, or phir karachi mein jo khoon ki holi kheli gai os ki bhi baat karo. ab tuk 27 girls are missing from korangi industrial area. sirf aik raat mein 800 cars were set on fire.No one raised this issue. Kya Karachi ke log sirf tax de ne ke liye hein?
Mein tamam karachi walon ki baat ker raha hoon, Muhajiron ki nahi.
Please consider open heartedly

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I feel sick when pple talk in favour of MQM. there could only be 2 reasons they support MQM
1- they don't live in the country they actually dont know the real face of MQM.
2- they are actually not true pakistanies and all they care about their katil leader Altaf thats why they say 'humain manzil nahi rehnuma chahiye'

I lived all my life in karachi, I know MQM pple asking for bhatta from local shops, I've seen and met their famous terrorist (Rehan Kana, Fahim kan katta, Fahim camando, Aslam topi, Asif Dadan, Ajmal Pahadi etc etc) who are all dead now. i've met Rehan kana's father who openly swears on Altaf and his party.

i've seen MQM karkun snatching kurbani ki khaalain from innocent pple on bakra eid, i've seen and involved in various fights in which we pple would bring some big MQM bhai logs with TT and other guns. i've been to various sector and unit offices where i've seen staks and stack of guns bullets even rocekt lanchers. in election i've seen 1 women going to poling station about 5 times and giving votes for 5 diffent ladies who are not presnet there. i've seen MQM karkun snatching ballet boxes and puting false votes. I know pple who gave exams by sitting in their own drying room coz the unit incharge will provide them all the questin paper there. kahan tak suno ge kahan tak sunain.

I not telling any fiction stories, I am saying all these coz i've seen all these from my eyes and some point I have been involved in some of these bad deeds. when I was a teen age and didn't have much shaoor in me.

I request you all my brothers and sisters don't follow the evil speacially when you know its evil.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
If you are not Jamati then I am happy.
But the allegations you put forward, were used to come out from Jamat - e- Islami.
My training is to not to start abuse others in first place. But, to reply is our right. Clear enough ?
God bless you.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think you are being honest to yourself and others.Your leader mocking's words about Punjabi's still resounding in my ears. His Faisal Colony speech is still fresh in lots of people's memory where he advised Urdu speaking not to buy the houses of Punjabi 's since they would find them desserted soon. And you think we will be impress with your words that your training is not to abuse anyone ? Leader like him can only destroy, he can't build and his followers would definately find his word reassuring, reassuring of those who go out and spread hatred.His is an elbem of darkness,He wouldn't like light. It would suck the oxygen out of him.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
My dear you have touched a very fragile topic of Ta'assub. I have a very detailed answers of all these but this is not a time to go for all these dirty things.You know from the very first day what has been the biggest problem of Pakistan? This is ta'assub. and due to which we experienced fall of Dhaka. We have to avoid this topic because of the greater interested of the country.
But please tell me who stared this. MQM?? No my dear no. Just go and do some research and find out what are the reasons behind the popularity of MQM. This party is just a reaction of all mall practices that were prevailing in pre MQM period (Rather still they are present right now). I know what the then generation of Muhajirs was called and how they were being treated.
No need to say any more, me lord!
God bless all of us.

Zaidi Qasim

Don't tell me that I don't know all about it. Iam not an elementry school student.And Don't tell me that I should go and search it in the libraries.I am born and raised in this city which you think was under some unexplainable Taussa'b. Its like your leader came to librate us from this dirty Taussab which you claimed yourself to be the liberators of. And don't tell me that you don't want to open up old wounds. I have said it that This city doesn't belong to only one group of people. This was a mosiac of different people, they use to come and the city would take them under it's protection. It would provide them with shelter and food. People would come from far far distance. They knew that they would find love and affection.They would come to work in this city. They would build this city with thier work and ethics.But that was before MQM and its poisnous actions.That was before someone decided to divide the people in to segments of ,Red, Blue and White. Before they erected the walls whcih would seperate the peoples.And it was before the wall chalking of warning "will kill the traitors of Quide, who don't deserve to live" Did It jog your memeories ? ' HUM SAY JO TAKRAI GAY WO LAL BATI JAI GAY , you need to know more ? Read Saleem Kauser's poem .And please don't tell me your innocent leader didn't know what was going on .He is not naive and he is not foolish. He is very Shrewd and very Manipulated person.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
mqm ki sachai k liye yhi kaafi hy k sb sy ziada mukhalifat mulk mn, world mn or is forum pr mqm ki hoti hy or is k khasam khas leader altaf ki hoti hy, hr koi dil khol kr likhta or kehta hy baqi b to politicians hen q nai bolty sb log un k khilaf, i 9 koi dhoodh sy dhula hua nai hy pr sb k sb kam az kam mqm sy kam hein, mqm men leadership nai dictatorship hy, wo ppp ko kehty hn k wirasati party hy, dosron pr tanz karty hein pr khud apny ap ko nai dekhty k 1 galat shakhs k peechy apni har cheez dao pr lagai hoi hy hata k mulk ki salamti b...........ksi mulk men asylum apply karna aisa hy jsy apny mulk ko na maanna, or phr usi mulk ki siasat men zulm or tashadud ki siasat karna inhi logon ka shewa hy.........

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim and Adnan
Ha Ha, What a ghussa and hatered. I still say you do not know anything about the existance of MQM.
I am not baghairat to be called "Bhayya","Hidustani",and "Mukkar", may be other people are. I am not beghairat to see driver and conductors to do all the nonsense with my ladies and I keep myself quite. I do not want to be drowned in Arabian sea, as some leaders used to say.
I am not a second class Pakistani, I am as equal as any other Pakistani. My forfathers sacrificed for this country, they built Pakistan not five provinces. They came here as Pakistani not as Tillair. Why I was not giving a fair chance to get my education of my choice. Why I am still given the last chance in
Govt.jobs.
My Dadi lost his 2 years of son during migration in 1947, I never forgot tears of her eyes. We were Pakistani before Pakistan came into existence. We gave everything to this country and still we are being treated as traitors and non Pakistanis. Why NOT Jamat - e- Islami, PML(N), and PPP raised the issue of 15000 extra judicial killings of Karachi youth? Where are lawyer's, civil society, media? Why they don't see anything in the night of 27 december 2007, when BB was killed and innocent Muhajir girls were being raped by PPP, PPI, ANP and other party workers. Where are those champs of justice who always cry for 12 May, but not for any other incident. You know why? Because these girls are from Muhajir Families, the families of second class Pakistanis. My dear this is a ta'assub?
Altaf Hussain is not a Baghi or ghaddar. When BB was killed it was very easy for Altaf Hussain to start a civil war in pakistan, but he told his workers to calm down. Bardasht karo magar badla na lo. This is called patriotism. That's why I called my self Pak or Altaf Patriotic. Both are same for me.

Tum Saleem Kauser ki Shairi ki baat kertey ho, aik bund mere paas bhi hai, zara read karo:

Jab bhi gulshan ko lahoo ki zaroorat pari
sub se pehle gardan hamari hi kati
phir bhi kehtey hein yeh ahle chaman
yeh chaman hamara hai tumhara nahi

God bless you

Zaidi Qasim

Is this what you have against Pakistan ? Your burning madness is because you didn't get proper status ? I am Urdu speaking myself.As I said I was raised and born in Karachi.You think a poor Sindhi somewhere in avillage gets what he desires or deserve ? A Punjabi Villagers gets a decent meal everyday ? A hardworking Pathan brings a decent bread and butter on table for his family after working so hard all day ? Is answer of any of these question is in yes ? But what does that mean ? We should kill those who oppose us ? We should tell them that they don't deserve to be alive ? All kinds of jokes are being played on Pashtoons, Pumjabi's and Sindhi's in Karachi everyday.But is that mean they should get arms in their homes and fill their heart with hatred ? I myself palyed a lots of Pandoo Jokes to my Punjabi friends. But is that mean they should cut off my tongue and put my dead body in to a sack and leave by the sideroad ? This is what MQM does. This is why people talk wbout MQM and its actions. not because you somehow became champions of the Karachi. Get your fact straight my friend. Come back to refute them, but bring some logical parameters to do that.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
Mind you please where I said we are against Pakistan and only Muhajirs are opressed in Pakistan. That's what MQM struggle now against corrupt elite class political system.We are absolutely against all the jaagirdaars and industrialists.
I gave you logical parameters but you did not put your attention to them because of hatered you have in your heart and soul.
I still need answers of 15000, extra judicial killings of Karachi youth and the incidents occurred after the death of BB. These are the paraameters I was talking about. Yes, Allhamdullillah, we are the champs of Karachi. But where are champs of Pakistan, Islam, and law and justce. Why they don't consider us as Pakistani and raise their voice. Because, for them, we are still outsiders.
You don't know the meaning of word "Bhayya", may be it is a joke for you but for us it is a gali. You please go to Lahore once and say the people there "Pandoos" from the roof top of Minar - e- Pakistan. Then you will understand the meaning of joke and the disrespect. Even though "Pandoo" is a very small word as opposed to "Bhayya". BTW as you said, you are not an elementarian, then you should know the meaning of this word.
God bless you

Zaidi Qasim

I guess no one could get this inferiority complex out of your personality.You have very smartly wizzeled out of the dead bodies and sacks business. You also didn't reply your leaders mocking of other provinces.I think you need to educate yourself and get out of this gutter mentality of someone calling you "bhayya" is unacceptable.This is not a stigma you carry on. But I guess this could be your justification for everything MQM does. I have Punjabi friends and I never miss a chance to make fun of them
. I don't insult them, But I do talk to them and joke with them. It seems to me that you have a tunnel mentality and except Allah no one else can take you out of it. But for God sack, Don't think that all Urdu speaking people have this patty issues which they want to resolve. And you think ALtaf can get rid of these Industrialist, Fuedalists ? Don't make me laugh. He with MQM stood with a dictator only because that dictator was happened to be an urdu speaking dictator. I know Altaf, he can definately divide you but he can never unite you as one.I guess I have gotton to your depth and you happen to be a very confused person looking at the wrong leader and heading to a disastor.As far as the incident you are mentioning where according to you 15000 workers got killed, I have copies of your leader's statements stating resigning from the party and appologizing to the Pakistani people and promising not to run the party again. And then again he is never a man of his words, He always deceives and retrieves. He has become master of it.

khans141

Citizen
oeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MQM
all of you's (MQM) just put in your dirty mind and make it clear that INSHA ALLAH nothing gonna happen to PAKISTAN and stop talking and giving examples like Bangla Desh.
Time is coming and very soon you wil see what gonna happen to all mother f***** (Dushmanan-e-Pakistan) whoever is that.
there are some serious allegations against MQM and all bhai logs if you have answers just defend them but do not talk about pakistan is in danger (threats like partition) and bla bla

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
first of all mein app sab ko apna taruf karwa doon mein karachi mein rehta hoon aur mein na jamati hon aur na mqm ka mere khud ke cousin mqm mein hain aur mein bhi janta hoon ke kiya haqiqat hai mqm ki sab se phele ke app log apne app ko muhajir kehte hoo tou phle tou yeh batao ke app muhajir kahan se hoe kiya app logon ko pakistani pasport nahi mila app ke buzurg ayye thee india sai app log nahi mere buzrg bhi ayee thee hum log memon hain aur humne kabhi apne app ko muhajir nahi kaha jab ke hijrat ker ke tu humare bhi buzrg ayee the hum bhi muhajir hain lekin jab humme pakistan ka passport mil gya jaiz tariqee sai tu mujhe nahi lagta ke humme apne aap ko muhajir kehna chaiye agar app itne hi sache hou tu phele apne app ko muhajir kehna band kero aur dosri baat app log kehte ho ke karachi wale hi tax dete hain mujhe aik baat tu yeh batao ke app log kon sai businessman ho karachi mein app log tu sab taqreeban bhata khor ho qurbani ki khalen app ko chaiye dukano sai bhaata app log lete hoo karachi ka har muhle ka bara gunda yeh kehta hai ke mera taluq mqm sai hai aur joo urdu speaking business man hai woh bhi yahi keta hai keh mqm galat hai wese karachi mein tu zida bare businessman humari memon community se hai lekin hum mqm ko bilkul like nahi kerta zahir hai tum logon ki badmashi hai ais liye kuch businessman tumhare haq mein bayan de bhi dete hai lekin haqiqat ais ke bilkul baraqas hai aur agar tax govt. hum se le bhi rahi hai tu woh mulk ke liye hai lekin app log jo bhata lete hoo woh mulq ke liye nahi balqee apni party ko strong kerne ke liye le rahe hoo aur aik aur bhai ne kaha tha ke mqm q wajood mein ayii tu pheli baat tu mein yeh kerdoon ke mqm khud nahi wajood mein ayee aus ko zia-ul-haq ne apni camzoori ko door kerne ke lie banaya tha q ke aus waqt ppp aur jamat-e-islami bohat zoor pakar chuki thi ais liye aus ne ppp ke mukhalif nawaz sharif IGI ko khara kiya aur jamat-e-islami ke khilaf mqm ko khara kiya take yeh log apas mein lar ker zia ko mazbbot ker sakee jis tarah mushraf ne pml(q) paida ki yahan mere bhai mein app ko dubara bata doon ke mein ppp ko bhi like nahi kerta aur jamat-e-islami ka mein phele hi app ko bata chuka hoon ke mein unn ke sath bhi nahi hoon tu mere bhai app log joo mqm ko defend kerrahe hoo app kis ko dhoka de rahe hoo puri mulq tu janta hi hai haqiqat ais ke elllwah karachi mein bhi aik mijority tabka app ko galat kehta hai bus woh app ke daar se kuch nahi keh pata haqiqat yahi hai aur mqm ki itni badmashi hai ke hummara media jo apne app ko itna azad kehta hai woh bhi kuch nahi keh sakta mqm ke baree mein tu app log kisko ko dhoka deh rahe hoo app qaum ko dhoka nahi deh rahe app apne app ko dhoka deh rahe hoo mere bhai

huss39

Sorrt to know Altaf Bhai is seperated. This is mukafat-e-aml. His mafia have destroyed so many homes, his own family has suffered. Why not this ghunda go back to Pakistan and serve his people instead of controlling his bhatta khoors from London.

asadzaidi

SALAM
PAKISATA
I HAVE TO TELL U ABOUT ALTAF HUSSAIN ;I M FROM KARACHI:
U R ASKING ABOUT ALTAF`S EX-WIFE :
QASIM ZAIDI :
HAMARE PIYARE NABI HAZRAT MOHAMMAD PBUH NAYE FARMAYA HAI
K TALAQ AIK ESA AMAL HAI JO ISLAM MAIN HALAL HAI PER ALLLHA KO YE AMAL PASAND NAHI AB SUNUU ALTAF HUSSAIN KI AZMAT ; US AZEEM LEDAR NAYE AIK KHATUN KI AZADI KO KED NAHI KIA JAB UN DONO MAIN YE RISHTA NA CHAL SAKA TO ISLAMI TARIKYE SE US RISHTYE KO KHATAM KAR DIA PER TUMARA KIA KHYEL HAI UN LOGO K BARE MAIN JO AJJ BI HUKUMAT K AWANOO MAIN HAI OR AJJ BI ORAT KI AZADI KI BAT KARTYE HAI OR AJJ BI WO LOG ORAT KO KED MAIN RAKHTYE HAI OR AIK NAHI PATA NAHI KITNYE SHADIYA RAJATYE HAI PER UN K BAD AJJ TAK KISI KI WIFE KA PATA NAHI CHALTA YE TO INSAF HAI K PANJAB K AIK LEDAR GULAM MUSTUFA KHAR NAYE APNI WIFE OR ORTO K SATH KIA KIA WO KIS TARA COLLEGE KI GIRLS KO USE KARTA THA :SINDH MAIN KIS TARA ORAT KA KATAL HOTA HAI YE KOI BATANYE KI BAAT NAHI PANJAB MAIN ORAT KI KIA IZAT HAI YE TUMARE SAMNYE HAI
MAIN SIRF ITNA KHYNA CHATA HU K ALLHA K WASTYE AGGER PAKISTAN KO KAYEM KARNA RAKHNA HAI TO ITNI CHOTI BATOO PER APNA TIME ZAYA NA KAROO ESA LEDAR KARACHI WALOO KO PASAND HAI US KI KOI WAJA HAI
TUMARE SATH KABI ESA HUHA HAI K TUM NAYE B:COM K PAPER DIYEE HO OR KARACHI UNI NAYE TUM KO EPPSEND LAGA KAR PAPER MAIN FAIL KAR DIA HO OR JAB TUM WAHA JATYE HO (JAB KARACHI MAIN OPERATION HO RAHA THA )
OR TUM JAB KARACHI UNI JATYE HO OR KOI TUMARI MADAD NAHI KARTA OR PHIR JAB TUM JAAMIYAT K PASS JATYE HO OR WAHA YE DEKH KAR HERAN HO JATYEE HO K WO HI MASLA AIK JAAMATI K SATH HUHA TO WAHA PER US SE PUCHA JARA HAI KITNYE NUMMBER TUM KO LAYNA HAI HUM DILWATYEE HAI OR JAB MAIN BOLTA HU K YAAR MERA BI YE HI MASLA HAI TO WO BOLTYEE HAI NAHI YAAR HUM ESA NAHI KAR SAKTYEEE
TUM ALTAF PER HAZAR BAR LIKHOO HAZAR BAR BURA BALA KAHOO PER ALTAF SE JO MOHABAT HAI WO NA KAM HO SAKTI HAI NA HO GEEE
SALAM ALEKUMM

laiq

Dear All

Tamam Posts perh kay dukh kay saath yeh kehna perr raha hai kay agar hum isi tarah kay discussions mien uljhay rahay to chul gia pakistan... plz tameeri baatien karien or unko faroogh dien, behter solution, tehzeeb sey bharpoor language, eik class apnaien plz, hum sub ko eik ba-waqar qoum kay tor pey apnay aap ko dunya kay samnay paish kerna hai...hum subko in choti choti baaton sey bhot dooor ho kay sochn hona, pakistan kay leah sochna hoga, me and you ko tark ker kay "WE" culture ko faroogh dena hoga, Allah hum subko Hidayat dey...aameen..

subko meri taraf sey yom-e-pakistan mubarak ho....

thanks

:)

Zaidi Qasim

Look Mr. Asadzaidi, Don't connect Pakistani's security to Altaf Hussain.He is a duel citizen of Pakistan and Birtish.He is playing Politics in Pakistan but he refuses to leave England.He lectures everyone to come out and fight against fuedilists and others,yet hidding himself in the comfort of western security. You call him a leader ? How many times he has changed his mind in order to stay in power ? Have you counted it all ? He was with zia,he was with benazir, he was with Nawaz, he was with Musharraf and now he is with Zardari..... Can you count how many years he is staying in power ? And how is it okay to exploit someone elses's life in public and redicule him everywhere, wall chakling with remarks no respected and family person can read in front of family, and yet when it comes to Altaf, he has done everything according to Hadith and Islam.Do you know his ex father in law who happened to be in Karachi during their domestic problems, had to find a secure place and was threatned and given a hard time ? I guess this is also not true, right ? I bet you if this seperation had happened in Pakistan instead of England, you would not talk about how he let her go so easly.
And what if the other leaders are those who abused their spouses and ex spouses ? Am I defending them here ? Mqm always trying to connect their bundle of filth to the lowest common denominator if they can ever find it .

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look Mr. Qasim
Stop this nonsense to accept to be called as "Bhayya" as a joke. May be it is a joke for you but for 99% people it is a gali. You can accept the slavery of others who pass dirty words on you, but we can not.
"Corps in the sacs", ok if you have seen this personally that any MQM worker or leadership is involved then you have a point, but I am sure you are just making a false statement that has no base. And if you still insist that you have seen this crime personally, then I am surprised how come you are still alive, why killers left a witness behind the crime scene. Bey per ki mut urao please.
God bless you.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
I want to ask one thing from MQM people. In Pakistani media, they make fun of everyone, but for some reason they don't, or they are scared to say something about "THE HOLLY" Altaf bhayya.

Status
Not open for further replies.