Where is Imran Khan Today ?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I was thinking Imran Khan will be leading and protesting on friday...But no news yet. Whats going on.

The government is claiming that every political party was on taken on board , and consulted on the Raymond Davis issue..

Was Imran taken on board too?
American Ambassador also talked to Imran few days back , but he did not discussed the issue of Raymond Davis.

Why Imran Khan did not established the funds for the help of victim families before the court decision. So that this Deet door could be closed...

I am disappointed with Imran Khan too. He has no planning at all for any issue.

Killers are barking today... from London.
Killers are killing Innocent Pakistanies by suicide bombing and drone attacks.

No one is in the favor of Innocent peoples.

Killer rulers and rich people like Imran Khan are using Allah's Laws just to free the criminals and to give benefit to them... Not for innocent people...:cry_smile::cry_smile:

Now just wait....Allah has some special rules for Farons....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MQM is doing fire works for the 27 th anniversary .....a great fire works....

They were the part of Zia Marshal \Law , Mush Marsh Law....and is responsible for Dr. Afia 's lift out, along with thousands others...

More than thousands are killed in Karachi....Raymond Davis is just released yesterday...

On what basis , They are jubilating ? why fire works ?

Listen Altaf Bhai today , he is shouting like drunk Bull....no manners.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Last few days have been very depressing for all Pakistanis who care about dignity of their nation and self respect. Today we were let down by those we voted for in the last election, that free Judiciary for which we had to march on the streets for its restoration, and finally we have been screwed by our patriotic Army and the ISI. I think this is the only time in the history of Pakistan that all these institutions have come to a mutual agreement to screw us in the a*s, if you pardon my french.

Unfortunately, every institution has lost its credibility in this Raymond Davis saga. I heard Imran Khan saying in one of his interview "This match was fixed", well I have a bad news for him that next match will be fixed as well, if that match ever takes place. You have to be really naive to think free and fair elections will take place under this corrupt army and Judiciary when stakes are so high. In the past some people in the media were advocating that Pakistan Army should intervene and take over the reigns of power by kicking out the corrupt politicians to save Pakistan from a big disaster. I really don't know if they are disappointed by this outcome or they still have any faith left in the army.

I hope I am wrong, but future looks very ugly for Pakistan. I think terrorism will increase in the coming days, Economy will go flat and if elections are held same crooks will return to power with the blessing of America, Army and the ISI.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was thinking Imran Khan will be leading and protesting on friday...But no news yet. Whats going on.

The government is claiming that every political party was on taken on board , and consulted on the Raymond Davis issue..

American Ambassador also talked to Imran few days back , but he did not discussed the issue of Raymond Davis.

Why Imran Khan did not established the funds for the help of victim families before the court decision. So that this Deet door could be closed...

Killer rulers and rich people like Imran Khan are using Allah's Laws just to free the criminals and to give benefit to them... Not for innocent people...:cry_smile::cry_smile:

He is In INDIA participating in One of the Cricket to Analyse India Vs WI game on Sunday

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Brother please visit Insaf.pk atleast once in a day

Here is the Address of Imran's Raaz brother on your wish and not the time as well

Last edited:

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
raaz bhai internet per surf na karoo aur app bhi bhar niklo aur apne sharif bhaiyoon se kaho k london mein hi rahe wapis aney ki zarroraat nahi

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What about Dunya News ....please visit their website and no news of Imran Khan protest yet.

I am sure that Dunya news is in favour of Zardari and MQM....

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

WHAT DO U MEAN? DOnt u think he's got other issue which require his attention?
He is not an elected leader even now , so he's got as much responsibility as u have.

Why didnot you went for collecting AID for the deceased's relatives?

Secondly , 3 people died. Imran Khan would never have given 200million to 18 members.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
raaz bhai internet per surf na karoo aur app bhi bhar niklo aur apne sharif bhaiyoon se kaho k london mein hi rahe wapis aney ki zarroraat nahi

U r right ...But I dont like Shareef ( extra Choor) family...

Today his heart needs stunt... I will say he is political stunt all together...

This stunt could be delayed , or done before this day.....just 2 day rest is prescribed....

and U see , how Muslim rulers are. they go london , America for treatment.... How they could make better this Pakistan...

American never go to London , or London rulers never go to France or America...

Regarding Nawaz Shareef he has behaved like the Punjabi example:

اگر کسی شکاری کتے کو عین شکار کے وقت پشاب آ جاے تو وہ کتا کس کام کا - اس کو گولی مار دینی چاھے
-اور چھوٹا کتورا بھی لندن میں پھر رھا ھے

Last edited:

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WHAT DO U MEAN? DOnt u think he's got other issue which require his attention?
He is not an elected leader even now , so he's got as much responsibility as u have.

Why didnot you went for collecting AID for the deceased's relatives?

Secondly , 3 people died. Imran Khan would never have given 200million to 18 members.

My Dear Raaz is very correct, if IK have something more to do then better don't waste our time, every thing end up as big B-S. Shame, Shame, In my opinion Gen Hameed Gul was much better than all crap. at least he was on road with his few supporters, I was expecting a big show from IK, as he had claimed after Friday prayer, but where is that show. haah.

Pakistan and Pakistanis are personal property of Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf, Fazal, Asfandaryar wali..................so keep your mouth shut..........there will be no hope...........don't live in paradise of fool.

What a celebration from MQM...........Yaum e tasses on very right time for Muhajirs.......these people are only for Karachi and Hyderabad and nothing more than than that....

Tomorrow Nawaz and Shahbaz will come back and will claimed everything happened in our absence, sick people.......may be hell have no place for them as well............sad for Pakistan.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
U r right ...But I dont like Shareef ( extra Choor) family...

Today his heart needs stunt... I will say he is political stunt all together...

This stunt could be delayed , or done before this day.....just 2 day rest is prescribed....

and U see , how Muslim rulers are. they go london , America for treatment.... How they could make better this Pakistan...

American never go to London , or London rulers never go to France or America...

Regarding Nawaz Shareef he has behaved like the Punjabi example:

اگر کسی شکاری کتے کو عین شکار کے وقت پشاب آ جاے تو وہ کتا کس کام کا - اس کو گولی مار دینی چاھے-

Did you watch the above videos which I have posted. Just Watch the videos with open eyes and Close this topic that Imran is not on protests

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Did you watch the above videos which I have posted. Just Watch the videos with open eyes and Close this topic that Imran is not on protests
Yes I did , but he should do somthing special and more fruitful.

He is doing the same as JI , or Fazal group are doing....

This was enough ground to give a call. My expectations were more than this, what he is doing.

Sorry I am hurting you people, but we could make this part better anyways.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think you people could reply in more polite way.
Imran khan tried to gather poeple and thousands of people came out of home to protest... He completed his duty now it was upto people of Pakistan. He always says that even he alone has to protest he would. He will keep trying to mobilize people until his death... He is doing more than enough.. We should appreciate not criticize the sincere efforts.. its really hurt sometimes..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yes I did , but he should do somthing special and more fruitful.

He is doing the same as JI , or Fazal group are doing....

This was enough ground to give a call. My expectations were more than this, what he is doing.

Sorry I am hurting you people, but we could make this part better anyways.

Yes, U are right Imran could do better and in more Special way. But gathering Peoples in Islamabad is not an easy task dear.

It might be an initial step. PTI leaderships might be thinking in that line and might do better in later stages. We can hope so.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
shut ur bluddy filthy mouth U idiot. ******* nonsense...Imran khan was leading the protest u come out of filthy hole..

DONT even dare use filthy language here . U said

[/QUOTE] u come out of filthy hole[/QUOTE]

Explain this phrase of yours , please . And never ever , I repeat , Never ever use such abuses here.