Where is Imran Khan Today ?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord the noble cause lol what noble cause there is? Let me tell you what noble cause there was .. All the nation should have came out and couple of thousand people killed and Imran gets power. Cause he seems to be soooo greedy for power that he is willing to use the emtions of everyone. He knows we are all emtional and he wants to tap that up. Ask him to stand against Army who did everything in Raymond case and we will all be with him. He will keep using other names but he does not speak against army who planned it.
From this u can clearly assume that how beghairat Pakistani nation is and u r one of them. If they did not turn up what is Imran Khan's fault he tried on every forum and requested everyone to participate in this noble cause becoz it was about sovereignty of Pakistan not for Imran Khan, ur leaders (lutairay) they are enjoying in london and other countries laughing on the beghairity of Pakistanis who r sitting cowardly like u and ranting here on internet. What a shame for u doob maroo chullo bhar paani mai saaray beghairattttt laa**nat hai in per

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
You were using abbusive language to the guy who responded you and i think atleast you should not behave like bhata khoors. And about what they did .. they had a fight with there own supporting party jamaati islami. And what else they could have done.. they were only coupld of hundred people? lol stop the bombardment of messages and show us why Imran does not talk about the blood sucking generals. He keeps saying everything to others why not army?
Every one in Pakistan call Zardari bad name because they hate him. Ulloo ka patha(zardari) has more than 250 k members... and most of members doesn't even belong to any party.
Today's protest was most succesful and peaceful protest. YOu could compare PTI worker with MQM or PPP protesters, if they have done looting, rioting, shops and vehicles burning and target killing... THey protested against the most shameful decision done by puppet judiciary with the consensus of Army, ISI and corrupt pliticians including PMLN leaders UNLIKE poeple like you...

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
So imran khan did that protest for his own cause? As 180 million people didnt come out of home so cause was not noble? what kind of logic is this? Do you think Imran khan need power then how come he rejected very important prime minister offer from Mushi? why Mushi call him most credible among current politicians? Even Imran khan give statements against him all the time.... you are repeating this agian and again... everywhere... He should protest against Army... He spoke against army in several talk shows... His stand is, Army doesn't represent peopel, politician do. If Politician are being forced, they have option to resign...why dont they do?
Oh my lord the noble cause lol what noble cause there is? Let me tell you what noble cause there was .. All the nation should have came out and couple of thousand people killed and Imran gets power. Cause he seems to be soooo greedy for power that he is willing to use the emtions of everyone. He knows we are all emtional and he wants to tap that up. Ask him to stand against Army who did everything in Raymond case and we will all be with him. He will keep using other names but he does not speak against army who planned it.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So in ur opinion what should be done in this situation should we just keep quiet and let them do whatever they want to ? The noble cause is that it is about Pakistan, u seem very active on internet and i wont believe that r not be aware of raymond davis and his activities in Pakistan. If we dont protest on it then there are thousands of raymond davis and they would get stronger and stronger becoz Pakistanis are coward. This was the noble cause to show all those who think we r sleeping and r coward. I hope u got my point and sorry for my previous post i m editing it.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
So tell me how many people were killed or even injured during that clashes? 5, 10 or none as usually people die in PPP and MQM protests? Abusive language? do you think calling current politician corrupt and shameless is abusive? did you check the language between PPP, MQM and PMLN? thats called abusive... the language used in today's protest called criticism...
You were using abbusive language to the guy who responded you and i think atleast you should not behave like bhata khoors. And about what they did .. they had a fight with there own supporting party jamaati islami. And what else they could have done.. they were only coupld of hundred people? lol stop the bombardment of messages and show us why Imran does not talk about the blood sucking generals. He keeps saying everything to others why not army?

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He has plane as he shares time to time and is very consistence in criticizing all right wing politicians.... Do paksitan has any better alternative?
I think, you could be part of his team and gave him your valuable advices.
I really respect you. U was the one who went to pretest also....I wish , I could do that too , as I used to do , when was living in Pkaistan....

Thanks for posting pictures.

But I am sure he could do more and should do more....

My point was, when he could pull the lots of people out, and ask for change right now , why he is not going for that???

My vote is for him ...

The people who have seen the ZA Bhutto's movement, knows how he motivated the people.

In today , Gen Hameed Gul was most graceful.

He criticized the military too and did good protest , though he is not political figure.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let us all know where he used the kind of words he uses for all the other for the Army generals? Maybe we are not well informed so please guide us and show us where he spoke against them.
And masha allah you are saying pakistan is being run by politicians? Never they have never been allowed and whenever they try not to take orders the army comes into power. The system is so corrupt that there is little room for any change. Who you think have beeen most vocal against them? Imran for sure is not on the list at all.
So imran khan did that protest for his own cause? As 180 million people didnt come out of home so cause was not noble? what kind of logic is this? Do you think Imran khan need power then how come he rejected very important prime minister offer from Mushi? why Mushi call him most credible among current politicians? Even Imran khan give statements against him all the time.... you are repeating this agian and again... everywhere... He should protest against Army... He spoke against army in several talk shows... His stand is, Army doesn't represent peopel, politician do. If Politician are being forced, they have option to resign...why dont they do?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes I did , but he should do somthing special and more fruitful.

He is doing the same as JI , or Fazal group are doing....

This was enough ground to give a call. My expectations were more than this, what he is doing.

Sorry I am hurting you people, but we could make this part better anyways.
I dont know what you want him to do, some people nowadays just comes up with something against Imran Khan but dont tell what he should do.
Should he drag people out of their homes?
Should he distribute weapons to everyone like MQM does and tell his workers to force people out of their houses on gunpoint?
Should he import other more civilized nations to protest for this sleeping nation?

This is what Imran Khan said before 18th March protest:

If you are a human being and a Muslim, come out and protest against this injustice as it is your responsibility. Otherwise Imran Khan is ready to protest alone.

As a leader he can call public out for protest, but if public is indifferent and doesnt bother to do anything for their own rights and their own country, WHY blame Imran Khan for it?
I want all you critics to tell me what he should have done, and if you dont have a good reply then please do not criticize.

But I am sure he could do more and should do more....
My point was, when he could pull the lots of people out, and ask for change right now , why he is not going for that???
Why is this Do More policy only for Imran Khan? He is already doing A LOT MORE for this sleeping and ungrateful nation than he should, now its the nation's turn to DO MORE! If the people wanted change, they had the chance to come out today in Islamabad/Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi and in all other cities and flood the streets, but they chose NOT to come and they preferred to live quietly.

Last edited:

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
کمنٹری کرنے انڈیا گیا ہو گا ادھر تو دال گلی نہیں غیرت بریگیڈ کے ساتھ اب سوچ رہا ہو گا کے انڈیا جا کر کچھ بلے بازی پر بیان دے کر دو چار پیسے کما لئے جائیں"وہاٹ آ شیم! " کیسا لیڈر ہے نا صحیح طریقے سے کرکٹ میں آتا ہے اور نا ہی سیاست میں

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Big claim by Imran Khan and fail to bring people on streets, Wouldn't be nice, if had not call for this drama, sarey ka sara Bharam toot gaya, if we have to find his efforts on his website, then it means, we have waste our time.

This was a Golden opportunity for him to prove himself as real leader, but unfortunately it has ended as "INTERNET HERO" Ghar ka SHER.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Big claim by Imran Khan and fail to bring people on streets, Wouldn't be nice, if had not call for this drama, sarey ka sara Bharam toot gaya, if we have to find his efforts on his website, then it means, we have waste our time.

This was a Golden opportunity for him to prove himself as real leader, but unfortunately it has ended as "INTERNET HERO" Ghar ka SHER.
Its the failure of this nation, not Imran Khan. Read my complete reply above and tell me what you think.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کمنٹری کرنے انڈیا گیا ہو گا ادھر تو دال گلی نہیں غیرت بریگیڈ کے ساتھ اب سوچ رہا ہو گا کے انڈیا جا کر کچھ بلے بازی پر بیان دے کر دو چار پیسے کما لئے جائیں"وہاٹ آ شیم! " کیسا لیڈر ہے نا صحیح طریقے سے کرکٹ میں آتا ہے اور نا ہی سیاست میں
اپ فارغ ھو گے ،ٌاتشبازی سے

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
why we are asking what he is doing. It is duty and responsibility of each of us to do whatever you can. Therefore, please instead of wasting time of others, try to get strength and courage from QURAN and stand for the right cause without looking to others

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)

So true abbasi ali bhai , mein khud bhi dil shikista hun ...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its the failure of this nation, not Imran Khan. Read my complete reply above and tell me what you think.

No brother, we know this nation very well, if someone claimed to be a leader, he has to be approved by nation, those who have support of people they are leaders, I can't believe it has had happened in real, but cruel reality has come out, we have seen in past lot of leaders, who came and with their personality and their words, they got attention of people, here it was expected the same, but reality has gone in reverse, generally we are emotional people and wanted to believe on our own self, Lahore's rural area was mentioned as Imran's most favorite hub and it was expected that he will show his strength and would make these corrupt people know their wrong doing and would force them to get out from their pigeon holes and probably would force them to run away, instead now this corrupt ruler community has taken as their victory and now they are celebrating their victory in their palace.

Tell me who is the looser. Not the nation "NATION IS SLEEPING" and want someone to wake them up. Imran had a chance, which he had loose. Now on personal basis, I do believe, I can support his charity, because no one can doubt his honesty, but he has fail to present himself as a leader. very SAD

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
No brother, we know this nation very well, if someone claimed to be a leader, he has to be approved by nation, those who have support of people they are leaders, I can't believe it has had happened in real, but cruel reality has come out, we have seen in past lot of leaders, who came and with their personality and their words, they got attention of people, here it was expected the same, but reality has gone in reverse, generally we are emotional people and wanted to believe on our own self, Lahore's rural area was mentioned as Imran's most favorite hub and it was expected that he will show his strength and would make these corrupt people know their wrong doing and would force them to get out from their pigeon holes and probably would force them to run away, instead now this corrupt ruler community has taken as their victory and now they are celebrating their victory in their palace.

Tell me who is the looser. Not the nation "NATION IS SLEEPING" and want someone to wake them up. Imran had a chance, which he had loose. Now on personal basis, I do believe, I can support his charity, because no one can doubt his honesty, but he has fail to present himself as a leader. very SAD

میں ذاتی طور پر مزید "زخموں پر مرہم نہیں چھڑکوں گا " ، جو عبباسی بھائی نے لکھا ہے وہی کڑوا ترین سچ ہے----

FaisalKh

What about altaf hussain why he dont come back to Pak wo bhi to wahan coins jama kar raha hai Imran Khan ke paisay saare nahi to kam az kam kuch to yahan ki behis kaum per kharch ho rahe hain bhatta khor to jo kamaee log kartay hain wo bhi un se cheen kar le jaatay hain chotay aur baray donon level per at least he is better than altaf hussain wo to neend mai koe bayan de deta hai jo suba Jang news mai chap jaata hai What a pity

GeoG

Absolutely wrong..

There has been a few twists and turns after his call for protest and leaders do not back out after giving calls.

Nation has come to know that ISI has done a deal with CIA and facilitated the release of Raymond and nation can't come out against PPP PLMN Army and Adlia at the same time. Army probably thought a clear message has been delivered and Raymond is not the only trump card they are holding so why risk everything but a big question mark remains on Courts, did orders came from SC or Army operated at Lahore level judiciary. If there is no judicial inquiry, I will assume orders came from SC.

IK had no choice but to go for token protest so that he is not called an Army agent as same Charsi Abdi and Kayan Rasheed would be pointing it out to today that IK canceled the protest to be in Army good books.

Super Mod was expected to note that even PTI Central Committee members were not there.
Don't rush to your conclusions...

Last edited: