Where is Imran Khan Today ?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Imran is thinking that people will vote him and make him sit on the thrown ......for what ? for telling people that Nawaz sharif and Zardari are corrupt?????

Or for saying pay taxes.... people are afraid of taxes alraedy...

Or for saying that drone attacks are killing people. Every body knows that.

He should give some plans and solutions... , how he will handle different things.

Thats why not lots of people are joining him, specially people like Justice WAJJIH.

Bhutto gave the dream , Roti Kapra Makan.....not only abusing Ayub Khan.

So IK should lay out the plan and destination. On which lines he will work .... So that active people could join him .....more and more.

and That plans , dreams , should be based on reality..... because time has changed.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has plane as he shares time to time and is very consistence in criticizing all right wing politicians.... Do paksitan has any better alternative?
I think, you could be part of his team and gave him your valuable advices.
Imran is thinking that people will vote him and make him sit on the thrown ......for what ? for telling people that Nawaz sharif and Zardari are corrupt?????

Or for saying pay taxes.... people are afraid of taxes alraedy...

Or for saying that drone attacks are killing people. Every body knows that.

He should give some plans and solutions... , how he will handle different things.

Thats why not lots of people are joining him, specially people like Justice WAJJIH.

Bhutto gave the dream , Roti Kapra Makan.....not only abusing Ayub Khan.

So IK should lay out the plan and destination. On which lines he will work .... So that active people could join him .....more and more.

and That plans , dreams , should be based on reality..... because time has changed.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes I did , but he should do somthing special and more fruitful.

He is doing the same as JI , or Fazal group are doing....

This was enough ground to give a call. My expectations were more than this, what he is doing.

Sorry I am hurting you people, but we could make this part better anyways.

What do u mean by doing more than this???? do u have any idea if yes then plz share. It is very easy to criticize others but when the time comes everybody keep quiet like they r dumb. At least he is doing more than he is capable of. What more do u want him to do... do u want PTI to burn shops and cars of innocent people? from ur frustration at least i understood this what u want sorry if it hurts. Thanks and by the way he requested all the nation to join him in the protest but if no body turns up like beghairats then it is not his fault Pakistani hain hi isi kaabil jo in ka saath ho raha hai

smallmouth

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do some research and then try to blame IK. This way you are making nothing but fool of yourself.
I was thinking Imran Khan will be leading and protesting on friday...But no news yet. Whats going on.

The government is claiming that every political party was on taken on board , and consulted on the Raymond Davis issue..

Was Imran taken on board too?
American Ambassador also talked to Imran few days back , but he did not discussed the issue of Raymond Davis.

Why Imran Khan did not established the funds for the help of victim families before the court decision. So that this Deet door could be closed...

I am disappointed with Imran Khan too. He has no planning at all for any issue.

Killers are barking today... from London.
Killers are killing Innocent Pakistanies by suicide bombing and drone attacks.

No one is in the favor of Innocent peoples.

Killer rulers and rich people like Imran Khan are using Allah's Laws just to free the criminals and to give benefit to them... Not for innocent people...:cry_smile::cry_smile:

Now just wait....Allah has some special rules for Farons....

Last edited by a moderator:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today's some interesting slogans from http://kehna.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_18.html blog

یں آج پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی ریلی میں گیا ہوا تھا۔ یہ ریلی مال روڈ پر بعد نماز جمعہ مسجد شہداءسے شروع ہوئی۔ بعد میں جماعت اسلامی اور جماعت الدعوہ والے بھی شامل ہو گئے، اور تینوں جماعتوں کے راہنمائوں نے ایک ہی ٹرالر پر کھڑے ہو کر تقریریں بھی کیں۔ میرے خیال سے تین ایک ہزار بندے موجود تھے۔ ریلی میں گو امریکہ گو کے علاوہ اور بھی کئی دلچسپ جذباتی پیغامات دیکھنے کو مِلے۔ اس پوسٹ کا مقصد ان پیغامات کو پاکستان اور بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں تک پہنچانا ہے۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_Slogans.jpg

چند نامعلوم نوجوان۔ بات تو سچ ہے مگر بات ہے رسوائی کی، مار لو گولی، بس بعد میں ویزے اور ڈالر دے دینا۔ باپ، بھائی، بہنیں، بچے، جسے دِل چاہے مارو، لیکن بس پیسے پورے دینا۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_9.jpg

جسے مرضی مارے، استثنٰی حاصل ہے

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_we-know-50-empress-rd.jpg

پچاس ایمپریس روڈ، جہاں ریمڈ ڈیول کو رکھا گیا تھا۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_we-know-50-empress-rd.jpg

جو لوگ ہمارے ملک کے شہری ہی نہیں ہیں، انکو کیا تکلیف ہے ہماری؟ ہم مریں یا جئیں انکا تو صرف ایک بریف کیس پاکستان میں ہوتا ہے، جونہی حالات قابو سے باہر ہوئے انہوں نے مالِ غنیمت سمیٹنا ہے اور بھاگ جانا ہے۔
PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011.jpg

یا ساڈی جان چھڈ دئو، یا سانوں گولیاں نا مارو۔۔۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_15.jpg

ہاں جی، اس سوال کا جواب تو کوئی نہیں دے گا۔ عین ممکن ہے یہ سوال پوچھنے والے گستاخ پر غداری کا مقدمہ بنا دیا جائے۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_7.jpg

وہی سوال، ایک مختلف زاویے سے۔۔۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_11.jpg

بھکاریوں، کٹھ پتلیوں، اور کرائے کے قاتلوں کا خون سستا ہی ہوتا ہے۔

PTI_Rally_Raymond_Davis_2011_nawaz-sharif-kids.jpg

ٹوپی ڈرامے تو پاکستان بننے سے پہلے بھی چل رہے تھے، پاکستان بننے کے بعد بھی چلتے رہے، اور مجھے نہیں لگتا اتنی آسانی سے جان چھوڑیں گے۔

یہی تحریر میرے انگریزی بلاگ پر بھی موجود ہ
http://kehna.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_18.html

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL Imran and his accomplice Haroon rashid wanted to hijack the emotions of pakistanis to make this event for getting into power or show street power. Fortunately they have not been able to do so. I think Imran should act more maturely and stop trying to get a revolution. He should better start doing something to solve pakistanis issues rather then trying hard to get into power by any means like all the others.

drkjke

3-18-2011_65792_1.gif

[hilar][hilar][hilar]
i remembered a joke from imran khans statement ,a strong man once slapped a weak guy...the weak guy said that if you slap me next time i will do something ,the strong man again slapped him,,,and asked weak man "now tell me what will you do...weak man said crying that i will work on same pay ,haha

imran khans "aaindaa" or next time will never come!america will keep killing pakistanis and imran khan will keep visiting united states and keep trusting kayaani
the trouble with imran khan like people is that they have no full knowledge of islam so they keep trusting indians americans and etc
so when nation spits on sahreefs and kayaanis than imran khan is nowhere in site to take charge.imrna khans party is full of lotas who have installed in his mind that if you want to become prime minsiter than dont anger the army or america

these small rallies are just drama
aah our nation pakistan.does not even have one leader to look forward too

only4Pak

Councller (250+ posts)
Kehta her pakhtoon hay Imran hamara khoon hay
kehta her punjabi hay Imran hi bus kamyabi hay
kehta ab her sindhi hay Imran hamree zindage hay
kehta ab her baloch hay Imran hamree soch hay
kehta kul Pakistan hay Shan hamareee Imran hay
(faz)

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i hope now PTI fans realize that imran khan is only internet leader and a full fledged living soap opera(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Haripur, DIK, Karachi, Mansehra, Battagram, Central Punjab, Battagram protests were all successful. What were you poeple expecting... burning cars and shops? or target killing?

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have just come to know that all news channel except ptv got banned for 24 hours in Pakistan... (No web source yet) and you think protest were not successfull... ?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord a million people had gathered by Imrans call in islamabad. WOW he is the next prime minister for sure now. LOL crazy i dont know why we could only see couple hundred people. Even diesel can gather more people then him. Stop bombarding the internet for the revolution that will never happen. Imran is being hypocrat cause now he has lost his patience for the greed of power.
Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Haripur, DIK, Karachi, Mansehra, Battagram, Central Punjab, Battagram protests were all successful. What were you poeple expecting... burning cars and shops? or target killing?

M javed

Banned
Imran is doing a politics of 'hatred'.

He speaks un-thinkable and illogical against Shareef brothers.

He protects 'Zardari'.

This is what all the political parties are doing. Cannot understand what is wrong with Shareef brothers .

Each time N-league came into power, Americans gathered all the political parties and establishment against them.

Anyhow, they are representatives of about 8 crore Pakistanies in Punjab.

Imran must understand he is using his tongue against 8 crore Pakistanies which is not in his interest.

May be he can please Americans.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an idiotic observation..
how Imran khan protects Zardari.. People were chanting Zardari ***** loudly in the jalsa. Did you even bother to watch videos? Nawaz shareef brother were involve in this deal many report exposed... do you want some links? Read this http://tribune.com.pk/story/134312/davis-release-rehearsed-one-day-earlier .
As Wiki leaks have exposed who is really pleasing America... you should read them to know the read face of your leaders.. PMLN is not representing whole punjab, only lota democracy helping them to maintain their government...
Imran is doing a politics of 'hatred'.

He speaks un-thinkable and illogical against Shareef brothers.

He protects 'Zardari'.

This is what all the political parties are doing. Cannot understand what is wrong with Shareef brothers .

Each time N-league came into power, Americans gathered all the political parties and establishment against them.

Anyhow, they are representatives of about 8 crore Pakistanies in Punjab.

Imran must understand he is using his tongue against 8 crore Pakistanies which is not in his interest.

May be he can please Americans.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
FOr Imran every one else besides him is wrong. The only right person in pakistan is Imran. Illogical behavior by him and by his supporters who start using bad words. Come on grow up and dont be like MQM bhata khoors lol
What an idiotic observation..
how Imran khan protects Zardari.. People were chanting Zardari ***** loudly in the jalsa. Did you even bother to watch videos? Nawaz shareef brother were involve in this deal many report exposed... do you want some links? Read this http://tribune.com.pk/story/134312/davis-release-rehearsed-one-day-earlier .
As Wiki leaks have exposed who is really pleasing America... you should read them to know the read face of your leaders.. PMLN is not representing whole punjab, only lota democracy helping them to maintain their government...

FaisalKh

Oh my lord a million people had gathered by Imrans call in islamabad. WOW he is the next prime minister for sure now. LOL crazy i dont know why we could only see couple hundred people. Even diesel can gather more people then him. Stop bombarding the internet for the revolution that will never happen. Imran is being hypocrat cause now he has lost his patience for the greed of power.

From this u can clearly assume that how beghairat Pakistani nation is and. If they did not turn up what is Imran Khan's fault he tried on every forum and requested everyone to participate in this noble cause becoz it was about sovereignty of Pakistan not for Imran Khan, ur leaders (lutairay) they are enjoying in london and other countries laughing on the beghairity of Pakistanis who r sitting cowardly at home and few of them ranting here on internet. What a shame for them doob maroo chullo bhar paani mai saaray beghairattttt laa**nat hai in per

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every one in Pakistan call Zardari bad name because they hate him. Ulloo ka patha(zardari) has more than 250 k members... and most of members doesn't even belong to any party.
Today's protest was most succesful and peaceful protest. YOu could compare PTI worker with MQM or PPP protesters, if they have done looting, rioting, shops and vehicles burning and target killing... THey protested against the most shameful decision done by puppet judiciary with the consensus of Army, ISI and corrupt pliticians including PMLN leaders UNLIKE poeple like you...
FOr Imran every one else besides him is wrong. The only right person in pakistan is Imran. Illogical behavior by him and by his supporters who start using bad words. Come on grow up and dont be like MQM bhata khoors lol