Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont knw abt the authenticy... to me kissing feet is shirk.... we have to follow each and every thing our Prophet(PBUH) did and thats the best way.. any thing done by some one else is secondary... so did our prophet(PBUH) nauzubillah did any such thing???... think for your self... and follow the correct islam.. i.e. quran and the way of our prophet...

The Hadith i show you clearly tells you that if it was not allowed thing in Islam then Rasool Allah pbuh would surely stop from it.
just as he stops from doing Sajda Tazeemi in this Hadith
Abu Daood
Narrated Qays ibn Sa'd: I went to al-Hirah and saw them (the people) prostrating themselves before a satrap of theirs, so I said: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) has most right to have prostration made before him. When I came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), I said: I went to al-Hirah and saw them prostrating themselves before a satrap of theirs, but you have most right, Apostle of Allah, to have (people) prostrating themselves before you. He said: Tell me , if you were to pass my grave, would you prostrate yourself before it? I said: No. He then said: Do not do so. If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husbands, because of the special right over them given to husbands by Allah. (Book #11, Hadith #2135)

So if Kissing hand or feet of a respectable person was something that is not allowed in islam he surely have stoped them at that time

Abu Daood
Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sajad to anyone other than Allah is not allowed
as per Islamic ruling
Sajda Tazeemi is Gunaha/sin and not Allowed.
Sajda Ibadat is Shirk a greatest sin and obviously not allowed.

but please do not mix it with kissing feet or hand due to RESPECT.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's nothing new! Seen a man kissing the feet of Makhdoom Amin Faheem (In Halla) almost 24 Years ago. Amin Faheem is an old 'stalwart' of PPP and has/had always held an important portfolio in successive PPP Governments (Claims having represented the plight of poor down trodden masses). Did it matters if this man is putting his head at the feet of a tribal Malik?

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Hadith i show you clearly tells you that if it was not allowed thing in Islam then Rasool Allah pbuh would surely stop from it.
just as he stops from doing Sajda Tazeemi in this Hadith
Abu Daood
Narrated Qays ibn Sa'd: I went to al-Hirah and saw them (the people) prostrating themselves before a satrap of theirs, so I said: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) has most right to have prostration made before him. When I came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), I said: I went to al-Hirah and saw them prostrating themselves before a satrap of theirs, but you have most right, Apostle of Allah, to have (people) prostrating themselves before you. He said: Tell me , if you were to pass my grave, would you prostrate yourself before it? I said: No. He then said: Do not do so. If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husbands, because of the special right over them given to husbands by Allah. (Book #11, Hadith #2135)

So if Kissing hand or feet of a respectable person was something that is not allowed in islam he surely have stoped them at that time

Abu Daood
Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)
Yes Brother! It's Shirk - No two views but, did we ever practice Islam in letter & spirit? We preach high moral values of Islamic teachings but will not find a single individual who stops a person from kissing his hands and from bowing down. Maulana Fazalur Rehman (JUP) and 'Others' gladly allow their followers to do this sinful act, with Pride! Did someone ever criticize them?

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله

gharat mand pathan apni gharat ka janaza is tarah nikaal ta hai

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can you give us some more details about who these people are, sounds like Pushto

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[HI]Altaf has just stopped licking the feet of Shetan Malik , u could tell...[/HI]

01_04.gif

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This Pharaoh appears to be somewhere from either southern Punjab or Northern or central Sindh.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

how does it matter where or who was doing it ? ham kab pathan , punjabi etc say bahir aain ge ? koi bhi parha likha insaan in harkaton ko support nahi karay ga ... it's shameful and shirk , if I am not wrong . Doesn't matter who is doing it . Don't make it a provincial war ... just condemn it !

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

this is what happens when we dont learn much about our religion..:angry_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.