Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan's insensitive & "almighty" ruling elite !!!

you will find a big number of these morons in chitral....

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do any one know ,Who is this zatt shareef ?

Kirdar bhee iska aisa hee hogaa,Khuda Taala iskoo hidaait day.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: This is Pure SHIRK

This is Pure Shirk!!!

Unfortunately there are Muslims in our rows who have misunderstanding that this Muslim Umma can not commit Shirk and they are free to do whatever they wish.
This believe is being aimed at pulling down the pillars of Islam and its summit (Tahuheed: monotheism).

The result you are watching yourself!

To see what has resulted due to having wrong believes - Click below:

Mushrikana Hajj in Pakistan

[FONT=&quot]وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ اللَّيْلُ وَالنَّهَارُ وَالشَّمْسُ وَالْقَمَرُ ۚ لَا تَسْجُدُوا لِلشَّمْسِ وَلَا لِلْقَمَرِ وَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ الَّذِي خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Quraan 41:37 Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]اور اس کی نشانیوں میں سے رات اور دن اور سورج اور چاند ہیں سورج کو سجدہ نہ کرو اور نہ چاند کو اور اس الله کو سجدہ کرو جس نے انہیں پیدا کیا ہے اگر تم اسی کی عبادت کرتے ہو[/FONT]

This verse explains that in Islam, the prostration is the right of the Creator only and therefore, we should not prostrate to any creature, be it the moon, the sun, a Prophet, a saint, a jinn or any angel. If someone maintains that making a prostration to a creature was permissible in the earlier religions, for instance, the angels prostrated to Adam (Peace be upon Him) and Prophet Yaqub (Peace be upon Him) prostrated to Prophet Yusuf (Peace be upon Him) and hence there is no harm if we make a prostration to a saint as a token of showing our respect to him. We must remember that such a thing proves and confirms one's SHIRK and thoroughly deprives him of Faith. According to the laws which were prevalent during the period of Adam (Peace be upon Him), it was permissible to marry one's sisters. Presenting this fact as an evidence, what is the harm if these people marry their sisters. But harm does certainly lie there, because the incestuous relationship with one's sisters is a matter which is forbidden forever and is not permissible under any circumstances.

The crux of the matter is that a human being must comply with the instructions of Allah. Any Divine injunction should be acknowledged and acted upon without reluctance and without engaging oneself in a controversial argumentation by employing phony excuses like saying: "It was not ordained to the earlier people, why the same has been forced down our necks?" This type of argumentation leads one into being a disbeliever. To elaborate it further, let us presume that a certain statute was put into effect by a king which was being observed for a long time. Now the legislators replaced it with another law by abrogating the former one, and therefore, it is now necessary to enact this new law and to abide by it. If someone insists that he will only recognize the old law and not the new one, such a person shall be deemed a rebel and a rebel is punishable with imprisonment. Similarly, Hell-fire is the punishment for the ones who rebel against Allah's authority.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Hour will not be established till my followers copy the deeds of the previous nations and follow them very closely, span by span, and cubit by cubit (i.e., inch by inch)." It was said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you mean by those (nations) the Persians and the byzantines?" The Prophet said, "Who can it be other than they?" (Sahih Bukhari Book #92, Hadith #421)

May Allah give Hidayat to this ignorant and Qabar Parast nation. (Aameen)

There is hell of difference between Sajjadah and Bosa. Donot mix together. THread is abt kissing of feets not sajjadah. Sahaba ikram used to do it with Hazoor e akram SAW.This is sahaba,s sunnat. Sahaba RA used to do bosa of feet and hands Hazarat Muhammad SAW. this is mentioned in Sahee Bukhari, Baab No. 444(this is abt bosa of hands) and 445 ( this is abt bosa of feet). Hadees No. 972, 973, 974, 975, 976. Hazar Ali Ra did bosa of the feet of hazarat Abbas.

swing

[hilar] i will pray for them but i m enjoying the situation of inqalabi leaders and inqalabi mullas.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Instead of trying to be Muties can anybody tell who are these people and who is this person on wheelchair............and bad news for racists that i am sure these are not phathans.

And those racists should see in their 1000 year history and pick up one single proud act that their elders had done in the past.

Baseer Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
ANP ka asal roop.................Pathan quam ka ya roop I had no idea........very shocking for me........

واقعی بھائی نام تو تمھارا بہت پیارا پے کم از کم کچھ لکھتے ہوئے تو دماغ استعمال کیا کرو - اہم بات یہ نہیں کہ یہ یہ کیا کر رہے ہیں، اہم بات یہ ہے کہ یہ کون ہیں اور کیوں کر رہے ہیں۔ میں عقیدے کے بحث میں بلکل پڑنا نہیں چاہتا پر جن لوگوں نے اسلام کے نام پر بدعات کی فیکٹریاں لگائی ہیں اُنکو صاف صاف مشرک کہنا ہم سب پر فرض ہے۔ اسلام میں آدم کا آدم کو سجدہ حرام، سجدہ تو اُس ذات پاک کیلئے ہوتا ہے جس کے قبضے میں ہماری جان ہے۔

ان لوگوں کا تعلق پاڑہ چنار سے ہیں اور شیعہ فرقے سے تعلق رکتھے ہیں۔

Pakistani1947

May Allah give hidayat to the poster of following post (Aameen). In blind following (Peer Parasti) he did not even read his own copy and paste. Without going into debate about the authenticity of above narrations, all of these narration may justify maximum kissing on hand, cheek or head (In most cases kissing a child, father, daughter etc.) There is no narration to justify the ignorant peoples kissing the feet.

ik deoband alim ka fatwa http://www.askimam.org/NewsEvents/announcement.php?id=48
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
KISSING THE HANDS AND FEET OF THE PIOUS
PREFACE
Moulana Ismail Moosa (Sallamahu) has conducted a detailed research on taqbeel (kissing the hands and feet of the pious) and the different dimensions of the issue as his treatise in the Iftaa course. Alhamdulillah, the treatise is well researched and will be a useful read for all and especially for the Ulama. Besides the points of reference in the many Ahadith quoted herein, the incidents of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه و سلم and Sahabah have a special appeal and moves the heart. May Allah accept the effort of Moulana Ismail Moosa and grant him barakah in his uloom. Ameen.
(Mufti) Ebrahim Desai
INTRODUCTION

In Jawahir al fiqh, Hadhrat Mufti Shafi Saheb (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) has summarized and translated into Urdu a treatise of Allamah Abid Sindhi (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) entitled ‘Risalah fi ithbaat al-karamaat wa taqbeel yadi ahl ash-sharf’. This treatise contains narrations which prove that the Sahabah t used to kiss the hands and feet of their elders. Thereafter, Hadhrat Mufti Shafi Saheb (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) included a section wherein he quotes the verdicts of senior Ulama from all four madhabs on this subject.

Hereunder, we present a condensed version of the above-mentioned treatise. We have also added some passages from the book of Shaykh Abdullah al-Ghumari, ‘I’laam an-nabeel bi jawaz at-taqbeel’.

A SUMMARY OF THE TREATISE OF ALLAMAH MUHAMMAD ABID SINDI
Kissing takes place for various reasons. Amongst others are the following:
1) Lust and passion. There is consensus amongst all Scholars that this type of kissing is permissible only for one’s spouse. It is not permissible to kiss any other person for this reason. This is irrespective whether a person kisses on the head, face or hands.

2) Compassion. An example of this is the kissing of the mother to her child on the face or head.
3) Honour and respect. This is where a person kisses the hands of a scholar, elder or just ruler.
Kissing for compassion and honour is both permissible and established from Ahadith.

KISSING A PERSON OUT OF COMPASSION

The proof of kissing for compassion is the narration where Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed his grandchild, Hadhrat Hasan (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).

Likewise, Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) kissed his daughter, Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her) on her face when she was ill

(Abu Dawood). Similarly, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed Jafar bin Abi Talib (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) on his forehead (Ibid).

These narrations attest to the permissibility of kissing a person out of compassion. There is no difference amongst the Fuqaha on this issue.

KISSING A PERSON OUT OF HONOUR AND RESPECT It is permissible to kiss the hands and feet of only a pious scholar, a just ruler or a person who has some religious reputation. To kiss anyone else with this intention would not be permissible. The reason for this is that the Ahadith only discusses the kissing of the hands and feet of noble people.

Below are a few narrations which prove the permissibility of kissing the hands and feet of those who have scholarly and religious stature.
1) Al Hafidh Abu Bakr bin al-Muqri narrates in his ‘Juz taqbeel al yad’ that Jabir (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said, “Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) kissed the hands of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم.”
2) Dhaabih (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم with one delegation. He mentions, “When we arrived in Madinah, we hurriedly dismounted our conveyances and kissed the blessed hands of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم.

3) Abdullah bin Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) narrates this incident with the wording:

5225 - حدثنا أحمد بن يونس حدثنا زهير حدثنا يزيد بن أبى زياد أن عبد الرحمن بن أبى ليلى حدثه أن عبد الله بن عمر حدثه وذكر قصة قال فدنونا - يعنى - من النبى -صلى الله عليه وسلم- فقبلنا يده.
4) Likewise, in Sunan Abi Dawood there is a narration from Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that when Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم entered her home, she stood up to welcome him and kissed his blessed hand.

5) Ibn al Muqri narrates that Usamah bin Shareek (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said, “We stood up for Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and kissed his hand.”
6) Tabrani narrates from Kab bin Malik (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that when Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم came to him, he held of the hand of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and kissed it.

7) Imam Ahmad, Imam Bukhari, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Ibn Abi Hatim and Ibn al A’raabi all narrate that Ibn Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said, I was on an expedition. Some people began to flee and I was amongst them. We said, “What will we do now, we fled the battlefield and earned the anger of Allah Ta’ala. Then we thought of returning to Madinah and presenting ourselves to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم thinking to ourselves that if our repentance is accepted, then well and good, otherwise we will return. We came to him before the morning prayers. When he came out, he enquired as to who we were. We replied that we are the ones who fled the battlefield. He replied, “Nay, you are the ones who have returned from the battlefield. I am your ‘fiah’ (supporting group) and a ‘fiah’ to all Muslims.” We came to him and kissed his hand.

8) In Mujam al-awsat, Imam Tabrani (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates with a good chain that Salamah bin Akwa (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said, “I pledged allegiance at the hands of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and also kissed his hands. Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم did not prohibit me.”

9) Hakim narrated and authenticated in Al Mustadrak a narration on the authority of Buraidah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that a person came to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and kissed his blessed hands and feet.

10) In Tirmidhi, Nasai and Ibn Majah it is narrated from Safwan (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that a group of Jews kissed both the blessed hands and feet of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. Imam Tirmidhi (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) has classified this narration as good.

11) Ibn al-Muqri and Al-Bayhaqi narrated that Abu Lubabah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) kissed Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم when his repentance was revealed.
12) Abu ash-Shaykh and Ibn Mardooyah narrated that Kab bin Malik has said, “When my repentance was revealed, I came to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and kissed his hands.”

13) Ibn al-A’raabi narrates that Zaahir al-Ashja’iee was a Bedouin. Whenever he came to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, he always brought a gift. Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم once saw him in a market selling his merchandise whereas he had not as yet come to Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم came from behind and placed his hands around him. Zaahir turned around and when he perceived that it was Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, he began to kiss his palms.

There are numerous other narrations which show that the Sahabah t kissed Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. Shaykh Abdullah al-Ghumari (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) has quoted many of these narrations in his book ‘I’laam an Nabeel’.

It is established from these narrations that a person can kiss the hands and in fact even the feet of a scholar, just ruler or person holding some religious accolades.
In contrast to this is the (following) narration of Anas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) from where it appears that there is a prohibition for kissing. This would refer to kissing such people who are not scholars, just rulers or do not possess any religious virtue.

“Imam Tirmidhi narrates with a good chain from Anas bin Malik (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that a person enquired from Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, “If anyone of us meets a brother or friend, should he bow before him?” Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم replied in the negative. He further asked, “Should he embrace him and kiss him?” Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم replied in the negative. The person then asked, “Should he shake his hands?” Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم replied in the affirmative.”

This narration refers to those people who are not Ulama, just rulers or people of religious stature. Such a person should not be embraced or kissed. It will be sufficient to merely shake his hands. This could be ascertained by the very nature of the question. The questioner did not enquire about meeting scholars or pious people; he asked about meeting his brothers and friends. In response to this, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم prohibited him.

Furthermore, even though Imam Tirmidhi authenticated this narration, other luminaries such as Imam Ahmad and Imam Bayhaqi have deemed this narration to be weak as narrated by Allamah Iraqi. The reason for this is that in the chain of transmition there is a narrator named Handhala. Imam Ahmad, Ibn Ma’een and Imam Nasai (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with them all) have said that he is weak in hadith. Imam Ahmad has specifically criticized his narrations from Anas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).

Till here such narrations have been cited where the Sahabah t kissed the blessed hands of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. Hereunder are narrations where Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم himself kissed some of his companions,
1) It is narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim that Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed Hasan bin Ali (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with both of them) in the company of Aqra’ bin Habis. Aqra’ bin Habis said, “Verily I have ten children, and I never kissed any of them.” Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم looked at him and said, “He who does not show mercy will not be shown mercy.”

2) Imam Tirmidhi narrates that Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her) said, Zaid bin Haaritha came to Madinah while Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم was at my place. He came and knocked at the door. Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم hastened towards him, hugged him and kissed him.”

3) In Sunan Abi Dawood, Tirmidhi, Nasai and Mustadrak Hakim it is narrated that Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her) said, “I have not seen any person who resembled the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم more in his speech than Fatimah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her). Whenever she would come in the presence of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, he would stand up, welcome her, kiss her hands and seat her in the same place where he was sitting. And when Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم would go to her, she would also stand up and kiss his hand.”

4) Ibn al-A’raabi (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates from Ikrimah (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) that when Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم would return from an expedition, he would kiss Fatimah (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on her).

5) It has been established in one narration that when Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلمembraced him and kissed him on his face. When Ali (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said this, he emulated Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and also kissed Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him). On this, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم said to Ali, “O Abul Hasan, Abu Bakr’s status to me is like my status in front of my mother.”

6) Abu Ya’la narrates that Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her) said, “I saw Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم hugging Ali and kissing him.”
7) In Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah and Sunan Abi Dawood it is narrated that Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم met Jafar bin Abi Talib t and kissed him between his eyes.
8) Imam Hakim and Imam Tabrani narrated that when Jafar bin Abi Talib t returned from Abyssinia, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed him between his eyes and said, “I don’t know if I am more happy with the return of Jafar or with the conquest of Khaybar.”

9) Imam Ahmad narrates from Abdullah bin al-Harith that he said, “Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم described Abdullah bin Abbaas and his two brothers, Ubaidullah and Katheer and he said, “Whoever races to me, he’ll get such a prize.” They all raced to him and jumped on his back and chest. He hugged them and kissed them.

10) ImamAhmad,Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Ibn al-Araabi narrate from Ayesha (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with her) that she said, “I saw Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kiss Uthmaan bin Madhoon while tears were rolling down his cheeks.”

It is clear from these narrations that kissing is not a specialty (khaasiyyah) of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. This is corroborated by the following narrations which show that the companions of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed one another and no one objected.

1) In Tabrani it is narrated from Yahya bin Harith Adh Dhimari that he said, “I met Wathilah bin Asqa’ and asked, “You pledge allegiance on the hands of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم with this hand?” He replied in the affirmative. I submitted, “Please stretch out your hand so that I can kiss it.” He fulfilled my request and I kissed his hand.”
Allamah Haythami (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates the above narration and comments, “All the narrators are strong.

2) Allamah Muhib At Tabari (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates in his kitab ‘Ar Riyadh an nadhra’ under the chapter of the virtues of Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) on the authority of Abu Raja Attaridi that he says, “I entered Madinah Munawwarah and saw that all the people had gathered. I also saw one person kissing the head of another person and saying to him, “May I be sacrificed for you; had it not been for you, I would have been destroyed.” I made enquiries with regards to these people; the one kissing and the one being kissed. The people replied that the one kissing was Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) and the one being kissed was Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him). This incident took place at the time when Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) was insisting and firm on fighting those who refused to pay zakaat. Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) and other companions held a contrary view. However, jihad took place in conformity with the decision of Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him). This incident took place when Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) saw the fruits and wisdom of the decision of Abu Bakr (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).

3) In his book ‘Al Isaabah’, Hafidh Ibn Hajar Asqalani (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates under the section of the biography of Abdullah bin Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) on the authority of Sha’bi (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) that once Zaid bin Thaabit was riding his horse. As an act of honour Ibn Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came in front and took the reins of the horse. Zaid (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) prohibited him from doing so saying that you are the cousin of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, how can I let you do such an act. However, Ibn Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) replied, “This is how we have been commanded to revere and honour our scholars.” Zaid bin Thaabit (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) kissed the hands of Ibn Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) and said, “This is how we have been commanded to respect the noble household of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم.”

This incident is narrated by Hakim in his Mustadrak who has authenticated this narration by saying that it fulfills the conditions of Imam Muslim. Allamah Dhahabi (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) has not objected to this verdict of Imam Hakim. Shams al-A’immah Sarakhsi (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) has also narrated this incident in ‘Mabsoot’ (73/16)

4) In Bayhaqi it is narrated from Dhiraar bin Umar who narrates from Abu Rafi that Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) dispatched an army to Rome in which the Sahabi Abdullah bin Hudhafa t was also sent. The Roman army enjoyed great strength and power. They imprisoned the Muslims. The king of Rome told Abdullah bin Hudhafa (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that if he converts to Christianity, the king will make him a partner of his kingdom. Abdullah bin Hudhafa (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) blatantly refused. On this the king ordered that Abdullah bin Hudhafa (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) be hung on a cross and shot with arrows from every side. This order was executed; however, even on the cross, Hadhrat Abdullah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) appeared to be totally content without any sign of fear. Seeing this, the king ordered that he be taken off the cross and ordered that water be heated in a cauldron. Thereafter, he commanded that one prisoner should be burnt. The flesh of the prisoner began to melt away from his body and his bones became visible. After showing Hadhrat Abdullah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) this scene, the king ordered that he be thrown into this boiling water. When Hadhrat Abdullah was brought to the cauldron, he began to sob bitterly. The king ordered that he be brought back and asked him the reason for crying. He replied, “I am sad and I regret that I only have one life. When I am thrown in this water, my life will be over. If only I had a hundred lives and I could use every life to burn in this boiling water.” The king was awestruck and taken aback by Hadhrat Abdullah’s steadfastness. The king said, “If you do one thing, I will free you; just kiss my head.” Hadhrat Abdulah replied, “I will do so only if you free all the Muslim prisoners.” The king accepted this and Hadhrat Abdullah kissed his head. (He did this because it did not entail kufr or shirk and neither was there any sin, and this would lead to the Muslim prisoners being freed). On this the king ordered that he and all the Muslim prisoners be freed.

When all these Muslims returned to Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him), he stood up and kissed them on their foreheads.
5) In Tabaqaat Ibn Sad (6/224) it is mentioned under the biography of Asim bin Abi Najood (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) about Abu Waail (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) that sometimes he used to come to the village and at times he would be away. When he used to return and meet Hadhrat Asim (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him), he used to kiss his hands.

6) In Mustadrak Hakim it is narrated under the chapter of the virtues of Abu Sufyaan (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) that in the battle of Hunain, Abu Sufyaan was with Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم. Hadhrat Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) submitted, “O Prophet of Allah, this is your cousin Abu Sufyaan, please be happy with him.” (The reason for this is that prior to the conquest of Makkah, Hadhrat Abu Sufyaan fought every battle against Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم, hence Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) thought that Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم might still be angry with him). Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم accepted the intercession of Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) and said, “I am pleased with him. May Allah forgive all the enmity he showed against us.” Thereafter, Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلمturned to Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) and said, “Verily he is our brother.” Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) says, “I kissed his blessed foot while he was seated on his camel.”
7) Ibn al A’raabi narrates that Jabir (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) said, “When my father was killed on the day of Uhud, I came to him and found him covered. I began to uncover his face and kiss him. Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم saw me and did not prohibit me.”

8) Sufyaan (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates in his Jami that Tamim bin Salamah said, “When Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came to Syria, Abu Ubaidah bin al-Jarrah (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came to welcome him. He shook and kissed the hands of Umar (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).” Based on this, Tamim was of the opinion that kissing the hands is Sunnah.
9) Imam Bukhari (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates in Al-Adab al-mufrad that Suhaib (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) has said, I saw Ali (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) kiss the hands and feet of Abbaas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).”

10) Likewise, Imam Ahmad and Imam Bukhari (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) narrates that Thaabit said to Anas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him), “Have you touched Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم with your hands.” Anas (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) replied in the affirmative. On this, Thaabit kissed his hands.

11) Abu Dawood (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) narrates that Ayaas bin Dughful said, “I saw Abu Nadhirah (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) kiss the cheeks of Hasan bin Ali (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him).”

12) In his book, ‘Amal al yaum wal laylah’, Ibn us-Sunni narrates from Abu Bakr binMuhammad bin Umar (May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) that he said, “One day I came to the company of Abu Bakr bin Mujahid. Hadhrat Shibli (May Allah Ta'ala be pleased with him) came to this gathering. Abu Bakr immediately stood up, embraced Hadrat Shibli and kissed him on his forehead. I said, “O my leader, you are acting like this to Shibli?” Abu Bakr replied, “I did the same as I saw Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم doing the same to him in one dream: that he went to a gathering of Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم and Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم kissed him on his forehead. I asked Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلمwhy he was treating Shibli like this? Nabi صلى الله عليه و سلم said, “The reason for this is that after Salaah, he recites the verse,

لَقَدْ جَاءكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ (128)
After this he sends salutations on me. (Due to this I have kissed him).”

Last edited:
M

mimran301

@Baseer Khan

As you said these people are Shia from Parachinar city, but why are they prostrating in front of this disabled person in chair??? Enlighten us all please.

Malik495

lakeer ki faqeer nation hay hamari yaar.. yeh janab khud wheel chair pe hain.. itni taqat nahi k chal sakain aur logon se sajda krwa rahay hain? salay jahil fuedals jo apnay maal ki waja se aaj bhi mazdoor tabkay ko apna ghulam samjhty hen..pakar k chamaat lagaee ho na aik kaan k neechay sari akar nikal jaye..

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother there are some things of very basic nature for which you just need to use your common sense and common sense of a Muslim without a doubt will say that what they are doing is wrong. It may not be the shirk but this whole practice is wrong. Can you tell me any incident when sahabah were standing in line for prophet pbuh and doing what these people were doing. Islamic way to greet other people whether rich or poor, aalim or jahil, muttaqi or gunahgar is to say Assalamoalaikum and shake hands.
There is a great hadeeth which speaks of its virtue, in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are no two Muslims who meet and shake hands with one another, but they will be forgiven before they part.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5212); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Sajda of any type in Shariat-e-Muhamaida is not Allowed

But kissing hand and feet is not Sajda
Sunnan Abu Dawood
(1) Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).

(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
THERE ARE BLIND PEOPLE WHO WILL JUSTIFY THIS JAHALAT, THE BOWING BEFORE A HUMAN BEING.. AND YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON.
SAJDA AND BOWING IS FOR ALLAH LONE.......PERIOD.

I WONDER THE MINDSET OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO BOEWED BEFORE MAN??? and you supported that.... noi wonder Pakistan is being punished for abusing Islam...

Sajada to any one other that Allah is not allowed

But kissing feet is not Sajda . can you not figure this out ??

Abu Daood
Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah give hidayat to the poster of following post (Aameen). In blind following (Peer Parasti) he did not even read his own copy and paste. Without going into debate about the authenticity of above narrations, all of these narration may justify maximum kissing on hand, cheek or head (In most cases kissing a child, father, daughter etc.) There is no narration to justify the ignorant peoples kissing the feet.

But kissing feet is not Sajda . Here is the Hadith.

Abu Daood
Narrated al-Wazi' ibn Zari': Umm Aban, daughter of al-Wazi' ibn Zari', quoting his grandfather, who was a member of the deputation of AbdulQays, said: When we came to Medina, we raced to be first to dismount and kiss the hand and foot of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him).
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

Pakistani1947

But kissing feet is not Sajda . Here is the Hadith.

Abu Daood
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

Without going into debate of authenticity of above Hadith, Abudullah do you thing that the stupid "Firoun" (فرعون) on the wheel chair is even equivalent to the Khak (خاک) under the feet of our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

i dont knw abt the authenticy... to me kissing feet is shirk.... we have to follow each and every thing our Prophet(PBUH) did and thats the best way.. any thing done by some one else is secondary... so did our prophet(PBUH) nauzubillah did any such thing???... think for your self... and follow the correct islam.. i.e. quran and the way of our prophet...

But kissing feet is not Sajda . can you not figure this out ??

Abu Daood
(Book #41, Hadith #5206)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is Pir Saheb of Daival Sharif. Are these Muslims? Yes, the so-called Muslims - N2I. No. 2 Islam.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont knw abt the authenticy... to me kissing feet is shirk.... we have to follow each and every thing our Prophet(PBUH) did and thats the best way.. any thing done by some one else is secondary... so did our prophet(PBUH) nauzubillah did any such thing???... think for your self... and follow the correct islam.. i.e. quran and the way of our prophet...

Nabi s.a.w ne urdu b hi boli to urdu bolna haraam nhi na hi english bolna haram he na hi pushto bolna...........

ore kissi k paon chomna shirk nhi isey tum shirk kehtey ho to tumhain shirk ki definition maloom hi nhi...

muft me mufti bun rahey hoo which is not good.

agar koii shakhs kisi doosrey shakhs ko sajda b karey to vo b shirk nhi gunah he haram he mana he.

aap kisi aisee amal se kisi ko mushrik nhi keh saktey haan aisey amal ko haram keh saktey hain.

ore sajda haram he ghair Allah ko.

baki feat kissing sabit he hadyt se ore agr tum us hadyt ka inkaar krtey ho to u should worry about your views instead of pointing fingers at others.

aik hadyt to kisi bhai ne ooper mention kr dee he baki imam bukhari ki kitab AL ADAB AL MUFRID me is topic pe chapter he yani haath choomna ore paoon choomna ore is pe imam bukhari ne ahadyt darj ki hoee hain....

aap kaisey keh saktey hoo k haath ya feet kiss krney se shirk ho jata he imam bukhari k mutabik to ye baat hadyt se sabit he...

so plz brother think before you speak.

mujhey nhi maloom ye kon shakhs he ore ye log kis neyat se iskey paon choom rahye hain irrespective of the story jo ooper thread me chal rahey he.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Without going into debate of authenticity of above Hadith, Abudullah do you thing that the stupid "Firoun" (فرعون) on the wheel chair is even equivalent to the Khak (خاک) under the feet of our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

Did i said what is going in video is right?
I just respond to say that it is not Sajda.
I just prove that kissing some one hand or feet due to respect is not SHIRK.

Status
Not open for further replies.