What kind of Islam is this?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was just browsing the internet and found this video. This is surely something new to me. Could somebody help me to understand what kind of Islam is this?

Could somebody find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???), where it is mentioned that any of Sahabah such as Abu Bakr Siddique (RA), Omer Farooq (R.A.), Usman Ghani (R.A.) or Ali (R.A.) ever performed such kind of acts or even thought of doing such acts (Na'auzobilla).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6OEoni0&NR=1[/video]

A

abbasiali

Pakistani1947 said:
I was just browsing the internet and found this video. This is surely something new to me. Could somebody help me to understand what kind of Islam is this?

Could somebody find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???), where it is mentioned that any of Sahabah such as Abu Bakr Siddique (RA), Omer Farooq (R.A.), Usman Ghani (R.A.) or Ali (R.A.) ever performed such kind of acts or even thought of doing such acts (Na'auzobilla).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6OEoni0&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You have your answer in this link my brother, thats so unfortunate for whole umma, we have such kind of people who are interpreting Islam for their own purposes. Real Unfortunate for all of us.

return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]
You have your answer in this link my brother, thats so unfortunate for whole umma, we have such kind of people who are interpreting Islam for their own purposes. Real Unfortunate for all of us.[/quote]

Sir jee bus aik addition aur kur doun aap kay statement mein "Umma ko rehnay kay liya West hee pasabd hay, like aap ko aur mujhe....right?" andd i think each and every individual on this forum...........

Pakistan Khappay said:
return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You have your answer in this link my brother, thats so unfortunate for whole umma, we have such kind of people who are interpreting Islam for their own purposes. Real Unfortunate for all of us.[/quote]

Sir jee bus aik addition aur kur doun aap kay statement mein "Umma ko rehnay kay liya West hee pasabd hay, like aap ko aur mujhe....right?" andd i think each and every individual on this forum...........[/quote]

Umma ko dou hi parayshaniyan hain, Pakistan & Islam and off course $$$$, like we all are here for this one reason...right?

A

abbasiali

Pakistan Khappay said:

Sir jee bus aik addition aur kur doun aap kay statement mein "Umma ko rehnay kay liya West hee pasabd hay, like aap ko aur mujhe....right?" andd i think each and every individual on this forum...........[/quote]

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.

anwar4689

Citizen
Salam bro & sis, you know that thing that tahir qadri group can do anything, even they have hallah centers . good

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
THESE ARE HALWA MOULVIS. THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP IT DIGEST WHAT EVER THEY HAVE EATEN. JUST LOOK AT THE NECKS OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
anwar4689 said:
Salam bro & sis, you know that thing that tahir qadri group can do anything, even they have hallah centers . good

U mean the Halala group is dancing,,,,

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Quran say , Think about the signs of Allah in every thing around you.

It is repeated in Quran more than the ' Salah '

Non muslims are doing that and researching
but muslims are dancing only or maximum they are migrating to non muslim countries, loosing their kids to non muslim culture.

sad.

abbasiali said:
Pakistan Khappay said:
You have your answer in this link my brother, thats so unfortunate for whole umma, we have such kind of people who are interpreting Islam for their own purposes. Real Unfortunate for all of us.

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.[/quote]

Like where you see "Personal" and where is anything "Controversial", don't get mad. My point is "UMMA" loves to live in West and talk about "ISALM" and "PAKISTAN" day & night,.....UMMA (including me & you) are here for only single reason"BIG BUCKS"....$$$$$$$$

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Knowledge Seeker said:
What is your objection in this video specifically Music or Kalam in the praise of Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) or Raqs??

--The turkish song with the music that got them in the groove,i hope you also do not believe any kalaam be it even Naat being supplemented with the modern day's musical instruments to be correct.

A

abbasiali

Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":mnawp9hq]return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sir jee bus aik addition aur kur doun aap kay statement mein "Umma ko rehnay kay liya West hee pasabd hay, like aap ko aur mujhe....right?" andd i think each and every individual on this forum...........[/quote:mnawp9hq]

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.[/quote]

Like where you see "Personal" and where is anything "Controversial", don't get mad. My point is "UMMA" loves to live in West and talk about "ISALM" and "PAKISTAN" day & night,.....UMMA (including me & you) are here for only single reason"BIG BUCKS"....$$$$$$$$[/quote]
Ok Sir I am not mad, could you please let me know how many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you are making in this country, I did told you, my reasons to left the country, since then, I am personally earning a money, which could help me to provide living to my family, this was initially my full effort, when I was doing my full effort in my own country, but I couldn't achieve and found no way except to migrate,
Now if I migrate or like other families under same circumstances, how could you personally justify the patriotism and religion factors on your discretion, as per your discretion, what I understand that "umma" specially those who are living in USA Canada and Europe including yourself have no right to talk about Pakistan or Islam, am I correct? so for your personal satisfaction, let me say, what ever the reason could be, you accept or not, we have our best sympathies towards our mother land, and Religion is our priority,

Let me have your next accusation.

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani 1947.... I'm not sure what your trying to prove by uploading a dubbed video.
The music has been added later...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":1sgoe58b]return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sir jee bus aik addition aur kur doun aap kay statement mein "Umma ko rehnay kay liya West hee pasabd hay, like aap ko aur mujhe....right?" andd i think each and every individual on this forum...........

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.[/quote:1sgoe58b]

Like where you see "Personal" and where is anything "Controversial", don't get mad. My point is "UMMA" loves to live in West and talk about "ISALM" and "PAKISTAN" day & night,.....UMMA (including me & you) are here for only single reason"BIG BUCKS"....$$$$$$$$[/quote]
Ok Sir I am not mad, could you please let me know how many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you are making in this country, I did told you, my reasons to left the country, since then, I am personally earning a money, which could help me to provide living to my family, this was initially my full effort, when I was doing my full effort in my own country, but I couldn't achieve and found no way except to migrate,
Now if I migrate or like other families under same circumstances, how could you personally justify the patriotism and religion factors on your discretion, as per your discretion, what I understand that "umma" specially those who are living in USA Canada and Europe including yourself have no right to talk about Pakistan or Islam, am I correct? so for your personal satisfaction, let me say, what ever the reason could be, you accept or not, we have our best sympathies towards our mother land, and Religion is our priority,

Let me have your next accusation.[/quote]

Pakistan Zindabad

medin medina medina
MashaAllah very good qaseeda-e-rasul. the lungey waley bhai saheb to chakkar a gaya ghoomtey ghoomtey [hilar] [hilar]

very nice music. but i am mazed at some brothers who have nothing better to do but to criticise. And i am not pointing to you, abbasi saheb

how come 'quote' thingy is not working??

abbasiali said:
Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":13vjhwzh]return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.[/quote:13vjhwzh]

You finally got it, I am happy my next accusation is deen zara qurbani maangta hay, maal ki, waqt ki aur nafs kee. hum shayad aisee koi qurbani nahin day rahay so thats why we have no right to deliver (just deliver) patriotic and religious sermons over this forum.

A

abbasiali

Pakistan Khappay said:
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":8h38gr26]
abbasiali said:
[quote="Pakistan Khappay":8h38gr26]return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"
Yes you are right, when our own people make life difficult for us, then we have to migrate, I don't know about you, but for my own self I know and remember the hell of toughest hard days in My own country, however, whats your point, i would appreciate if you talk to the point. if you have any thing to say to the context, please do so, don't try to make any thing personal, or controversial. hope you will under take my request.[/quote:8h38gr26]

Like where you see "Personal" and where is anything "Controversial", don't get mad. My point is "UMMA" loves to live in West and talk about "ISALM" and "PAKISTAN" day & night,.....UMMA (including me & you) are here for only single reason"BIG BUCKS"....$$$$$$$$[/quote:8h38gr26]

You finally got it, I am happy my next accusation is deen zara qurbani maangta hay, maal ki, waqt ki aur nafs kee. hum shayad aisee koi qurbani nahin day rahay so thats why we have no right to deliver (just deliver) patriotic and religious sermons over this forum.[/quote]
Good to know that you feel something good which pleased you, how ever, I strongly believe that no one including you and me have right to raise any finger on any one, either they practice or not, plus me and you also don't even know any individual, how and what they are doing or couldn't question any one's credibility, so do convince me, how without knowing me, you could decide my fate.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
The turkish song with the music that got them in the groove,i hope you also do not believe any kalaam be it even Naat being supplemented with the modern day's musical instruments to be correct.

The most important approach we should take is not to make fun or criticise other Muslim groups actions or beliefs merely depending on our School of thought, mindset and faith.

Just to let you know, there are two well known Schools of thought in Muslims all over the world regarding the issue of Music based on research of Islamic ruling as mentioned below:

1. Music is haram regardless of good kalam. However, they permit the use of Duff.
2. Music is permissible except with vulgar kalam.

So even if we are agree with the research of first group, it will be dishonesty to pick video of second school of thought in order to create Fitna on this forum. It would have been far better if brother Pakistani1947 sincerely tried to understand this matter on Minhaj ul Quran forum.