What kind of Islam is this?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Knowledge Seeker said:
The most important approach we should take is not to make fun or criticise other Muslim groups actions or beliefs merely depending on our School of thought, mindset and faith.

Just to let you know, there are two well known Schools of thought in Muslims all over the world regarding the issue of Music based on research of Islamic ruling as mentioned below:

1. Music is haram regardless of good kalam. However, they permit the use of Duff.
2. Music is permissible except with vulgar kalam.

So even if we are agree with the research of first group, it will be dishonesty to pick video of second school of thought in order to create Fitna on this forum. It would have been far better if brother Pakistani1947 sincerely tried to understand this matter on Minhaj ul Quran forum.

My dear Knowledge Seeker,

The only person we should follow is our Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). It may be very difficult for someone to reject saying of their peer, faqeer, darwaish, wali or someone who claims to have seen our beloved Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream, but following ONLY Qur'aan and Prophet Muhammad's (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) Sunnah is the only Rah-e-Nijat ??? ????

1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

4. And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

5. "O you who believe! Do not be forward in the presence of Allaah and His Messenger and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing." Surat-ul-Hujuraat [49:1].

6. "And whosoever opposes the Messenger (Muhammad sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination!" [Surah an-Nisaa 4:115]

7. The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." [An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood (Book #40, Hadith #4590) and others.]

8. Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [6:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (Ahmad (1/435, 465), an-Nisaaee (no. 184), ad-Daarimee (1/67-68). It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Sharhul-Aqeedatit-Tahaawiyyah (no. 810)

??????? ??????? ???????? ???????????? ????????????? ? ????? ??????????? ????????? ??????????? ?????? ??? ????????? ? ?????????? ????????? ???? ??????????? ?????????? (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [6:153])

Translation by Yusuf Ali: Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous.

??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???

9. "I left upon you two things of which you will never go astray after them: The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will never be separated until they return to me at the Haud (the Pond)." ( Ibn Shahin in al-Targhib fil-Dhikr (2:406 528) as stated by Ahmad al-Ghumari in al-Mudawi (3:482 3923) - Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)

GulAhmad

Citizen
YEH apne aap ko Musalman kehte heen.keya yeh islam hi??? kahnen Hades meen ya phir Quran meen yeh majood hi ki is tara Dance karo ????

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:

The only person we should follow is our Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). It may be very difficult for someone to reject saying of their peer, faqeer, darwaish, wali or someone who claims to have seen our beloved Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream, but following ONLY Qur'aan and Prophet Muhammad's (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) Sunnah is the only Rah-e-Nijat ??? ????

Again, you have done copy-paste without even bothering to answer my question raised to you in this post earlier??

If you will sincerely seek to find out the basis of the belief of other Muslim groups rationally, you would know that they also follow the ruling of Quran and Sunnah.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
(An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood and others.)

(An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)

(Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)

Please dont be too hasty in copy-past information and concentrate on providing complete references of original books.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan 1947,
This is rather unfair that you r running a parrallel thread on the same topic with different subject. This video is also on "Muslim and Islam".

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
and concentrate on providing complete references of original books.

FYI, I did provide the references. Any how, if have updated my post with more detailed references. By the way, did you find anything against Qur'aan and Sunnah in those Hadeeths you are referring to, or you just objected for the sake of debate? Also what about clear verses from Qur'aan, did you skip those verses?

Pakistani1947

babadeena said:
Pakistan 1947,
This is rather unfair that you r running a parrallel thread on the same topic with different subject. This video is also on "Muslim and Islam".

Dear babadeena,

I am unaware that there is another thread "Muslim and Islam". Let me find that!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
babadeena said:
Pakistan 1947,

Dear babadeena,

Sorry it was typing mistake. It is "Music & Islam" in Siasi discussion.

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
taul said:
The turkish song with the music that got them in the groove,i hope you also do not believe any kalaam be it even Naat being supplemented with the modern day's musical instruments to be correct.

The most important approach we should take is not to make fun or criticise other Muslim groups actions or beliefs merely depending on our School of thought, mindset and faith.

Just to let you know, there are two well known Schools of thought in Muslims all over the world regarding the issue of Music based on research of Islamic ruling as mentioned below:

1. Music is haram regardless of good kalam. However, they permit the use of Duff.
2. Music is permissible except with vulgar kalam.

So even if we are agree with the research of first group, it will be dishonesty to pick video of second school of thought in order to create Fitna on this forum. It would have been far better if brother Pakistani1947 sincerely tried to understand this matter on Minhaj ul Quran forum.

Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Again, you have done copy-paste without even bothering to answer my question raised to you in this post earlier??

If you will sincerely seek to find out the basis of the belief of other Muslim groups rationally, you would know that they also follow the ruling of Quran and Sunnah.

My brother Knowledge Seeker,

I do not understand what the confusion is! You are suggesting me to understand Islamic issues by consulting " Minhaj ul Quran forum ". Why should I consult Minhaj ul Quran forum??? Why shouldn't I consult Quraan and Hadeeth??? I do not understand why are you upset if I have quoted verses from Qur'aan and hadeeth to support my argument!!! Allah says in Qur'aan, if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah (i.e., Qur'aan) and His Messenger (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) (i.e., Hadeeth ??? ???? ???? ???? ????). There is of course differences between us, so tell me (honestly without any bias) according to Qur'aan, should I consult Qur'aan and Hadeeth or Minhaj ul Quran forum???

"And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

Pakistani1947

babadeena said:
Pakistani1947 said:
babadeena said:
Pakistan 1947,

Dear babadeena,

Sorry it was typing mistake. It is "Music & Islam" in Siasi discussion.

My dear babadeena,

After posting a new thread MUSIC AND ISLAM, I was just surfing the internet and found a video, which seems to be religious gathering and to my astonishment I saw some of the elderly audience start dancing in the middle on a very modern music. Furthermore, the religious leader seems to encourage Dancing and Music. It was really something new to me. I could not imagine that how Muslims can change the spirit of Islam. Can you imagine how would Umer Farooq (R.A.) would have reacted if he (R.A.) had seen such type of activity under the banner of Islam? Hence I created a separated thread " What kind of Islam is this", because it was not just Music but Music and Dance in a religious gathering in front of the so called "Aalim".

I would like to add one more point - Following are two very different scenarios:

1. Music and Dance as part of culture without making it is part of Shariyah ?????
2. Music and Dance as part of Shariyah ?????

Doing something knowingly against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is one thing and the person can always correct himself because he know that it is wrong. But doing something against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and thinking it is part of religion is very dangerous because the chances are that person will keep on doing it till death without realizing that it is against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
Knowledge Seeker said:
and concentrate on providing complete references of original books.

FYI, I did provide the references. Any how, if have updated my post with more detailed references. By the way, did you find anything against Qur'aan and Sunnah in those Hadeeths you are referring to, or you just objected for the sake of debate? Also what about clear verses from Qur'aan, did you skip those verses?

This is what I meant to pointed you out for complete references. I can not even imagine to object the Hadith and Just for your information, your targeted Muslim groups in most of your posts also believe in Quran and Sunnah and act accordingly so it is your moral duty to learn the basis of their beliefs and actions with honesty instead of blaming them of blind-following.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:

I do not understand what the confusion is! You are suggesting me to understand Islamic issues by consulting " Minhaj ul Quran forum ". Why should I consult Minhaj ul Quran forum???

Because, You have initiated this post by presenting video of the event organized by Minhaj-ul-Quran and you mentioned that you do not understand what kind of Islam is that so it would have been fair to find out the fact about this video on Minhaj ul Qaran`s forum instead of creating fuss here.

Pakistani1947 said:
Why shouldn't I consult Quraan and Hadeeth??? I do not understand why are you upset if I have quoted verses from Qur'aan and hadeeth to support my argument!!!Allah says in Qur'aan, if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah (i.e., Qur'aan) and His Messenger (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) (i.e., Hadeeth ??? ???? ???? ???? ????). There is of course differences between us, so tell me (honestly without any bias) according to Qur'aan, should I consult Qur'aan and Hadeeth or Minhaj ul Quran forum???

I would repeat my earlier suggestion for you again:

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:

I do not understand what the confusion is! You are suggesting me to understand Islamic issues by consulting " Minhaj ul Quran forum ". Why should I consult Minhaj ul Quran forum???

Because, You have initiated this post by presenting video of the event organized by Minhaj-ul-Quran and you mentioned that you do not understand what kind of Islam is that so it would have been fair to find out the fact about this video on Minhaj ul Qaran`s forum instead of creating fuss here.

My Dear brother Knowledge Seeker,

Please read again the very first paragraph of my post:

" Could somebody find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???), where it is mentioned that any of Sahabah such as Abu Bakr Siddique (RA), Omer Farooq (R.A.), Usman Ghani (R.A.) or Ali (R.A.) ever performed such kind of acts or even thought of doing such acts (Na'auzobilla). "

I searched in Qur'aan and Hadeeth but could not find any reference to justify these Hinduic ( ??????? )acts " dancing on the beat of Music in a religious gathering " . So far nobody has been able to find any verse of Quraan and reference from authentic hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???) to justify these Hinduic ( ??????? ) acts. Could you please find me one? After watching the posted video, in which the so called "Aalim" of Minhaj-ul-Qur'aan encouraging Muslims to engage in non-Islamic activities such as Music and dancing, I would not prefer to seek any knowledge from this group of people. According to my knowledge, some people are blindly following this person who claims to have seen Prophet Muhammad ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream, hence nobody dare to challenge him and bother to seek knowledge in Qur'aan and Sunnah ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ) and dare to ignore clear verses of Qur'aan and quotes from authentic Hadeet ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ).

Islam is very simple, pure and peaceful religion. Allah ki panah ( ???? ?? ???? ), people have polluted it with their Jahilana ( ??????? ) believes which are clearly against Qur'aan and Sunnah ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ).

It would be appropriate to quote here a paragraph from my previous post:

"Following are two very different scenarios:

1. Music and Dance as part of culture without making it is part of Shariyah ?????
2. Music and Dance as part of Shariyah ?????

Doing something knowingly against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is one thing and the person can always correct himself because he know that it is wrong. But doing something against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and thinking it is part of religion is very dangerous because the chances are that person will keep on doing it till death without realizing that it is against Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ( Aameen)

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

Brother who are "THEY"?

Music and dance with Music had been and is part of culture of any society, hardly there will any which does not do that!!!! I would appreciate if both parties (one who they say that it is as per Quran and Hadith, and the other who say that it is not, may paste their relevant verses from Quran, first, then we shall go towards Hadith also? thanks.

Pakistani1947

babadeena said:

Brother who are "THEY"?

Music and dance with Music had been and is part of culture of any society, hardly there will any which does not do that!!!! I would appreciate if both parties (one who they say that it is as per Quran and Hadith, and the other who say that it is not, may paste their relevant verses from Quran, first, then we shall go towards Hadith also? thanks.

????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ??????? ???????????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ??? ???????? ??? ??????????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ????????????? ?????????? [Quraa'n: An-Nisa, 4:65]

Translation by Yusuf Ali :But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.

?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Pakistani1947"

So far, I have been seriously making an effort in most of your posts on this forum for you to realize that your approach of judging other Muslim groups is too biased and immature but I am really disappointed with your continuous stability in blaming beliefs and actions of Muslims contrary to your interpretation of Islam.

Now, Let us discuss step by step and stick to the topic:

Pakistani1947 said:

" Could somebody find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???), where it is mentioned that any of Sahabah such as Abu Bakr Siddique (RA), Omer Farooq (R.A.), Usman Ghani (R.A.) or Ali (R.A.) ever performed such kind of acts or even thought of doing such acts (Na'auzobilla).[/b] "

Let us assume if any action or belief is not proven from Sahah-e-Satta, then what will be its position according to Islam??

I searched in Qur'aan and Hadeeth but could not find any reference to justify these Hinduic ( ??????? )acts " dancing on the beat of Music in a religious gathering " . So far nobody has been able to find any verse of Quraan and reference from authentic hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???) to justify these Hinduic ( ??????? ) acts. Could you please find me one? After watching the posted video, in which the so called "Aalim" of Minhaj-ul-Qur'aan encouraging Muslims to engage in non-Islamic activities such as Music and dancing, I would not prefer to seek any knowledge from this group of people. According to my knowledge, some people are blindly following this person who claims to have seen Prophet Muhammad ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream, hence nobody dare to challenge him and bother to seek knowledge in Qur'aan and Sunnah ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ) and dare to ignore clear verses of Qur'aan and quotes from authentic Hadeet ( ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ).

That is why I asked you earlier that it would be better for you to demand the references on Minhaj Ul Quran forum to understand the video.(remember Your first statement on this post I was just browsing the internet and found this video. This is surely something new to me. Could somebody help me to understand what kind of Islam is this? )

I will also repeat my earlier question to you so please don`t avoid this time and let me know ``What is your objection in this video specifically Music or Kalam in the praise of Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) or Raqs??`` and do you consider 3 things which I pointed out in my question according to Islam??

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani1947 said:
After watching the posted video, in which the so called "Aalim" of Minhaj-ul-Qur'aan encouraging Muslims to engage in non-Islamic activities such as Music and dancing, I would not prefer to seek any knowledge from this group of people.

Do you really consider the action and belief of any present day Aalim or organisation on earth to be correct according to your criteria of judgement for other Muslim Groups? Please mention some names.

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
Pakistani1947 said:

" Could somebody find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???), where it is mentioned that any of Sahabah such as Abu Bakr Siddique (RA), Omer Farooq (R.A.), Usman Ghani (R.A.) or Ali (R.A.) ever performed such kind of acts or even thought of doing such acts (Na'auzobilla).[/b] "

Let us assume if any action or belief is not proven from Sahah-e-Satta, then what will be its position according to Islam??

I am not a Aalim. I am just an ordinary GunahGar (???????) but have strong faith in Tauheed (?????). I believe that Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is the only path towards the unity of Muslims. I am not follower of any peer , faqeer, and wali but follower of Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). I noticed that my Muslim brother who are blindly following peer , faqeer, and wali, they miss the opportunity of seeking the truth because they do not bother to investigate Islamic issue through Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). They are usually satisfied with whatever their peer, faqeer, and wali's interpretation of Islam.

Just imagine if somebody believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive (in his Qabar) and are Hazir Nazir (???? ????) and their peer, faqeer, wali are in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can dare to reject very clear Qur'aanic verses (??????????).

On the other hand a person has a strong faith in Tauheed (?????) and follows only Qur'aan an Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) even he or she is making some mistake in one of the islamic issue but as soon as somebody points out and quote a Qur'aanic verse or authentic Hadeeth that person would not dare to reject plainly Qur'aan and Hadeeth (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). And that person will investigate and Allah will guide him Insha-Alllah towards the truth so that he or she may correct himself.

You will notice on this forum clear verses of Qur'aan are being quoted and there some of my Muslim brother who do not even bother to investigate the truth and would dare to reject the Qur'aanic verses (??????????), because they are blindly following a peer, faqeer or wali who claims to have seen my beloved Prophet Muhammd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream.

Back to your question, if somebody could not find any Hadeeth from Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???) why would he start searching for a Hadeeth in other books. The obvious answer is "To justify the the saying of their peer, faqeer, wali who claims to be in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can even dare to reject very clear Qur'aanic verses (??????????)."

With reference to the subject, we have an authentic Shahih Bukhari Hadeeth available then why would somebody start searching a contradictory Hadeeth from non-Sahah-e-Satta books?

Following is the authentic Hadeeth from Sahih Bukhari:

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari: that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." (Sahih Bukhari Book #69, Hadith #494v)

Pakistani1947

Knowledge Seeker said:
That is why I asked you earlier that it would be better for you to demand the references on Minhaj Ul Quran forum to understand the video.(remember Your first statement on this post I was just browsing the internet and found this video. This is surely something new to me. Could somebody help me to understand what kind of Islam is this? )

I will also repeat my earlier question to you so please don`t avoid this time and let me know ``What is your objection in this video specifically Music or Kalam in the praise of Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) or Raqs??`` and do you consider 3 things which I pointed out in my question according to Islam??

My dear brother Knowledge Seeker,

1. Music: No Qur'aanic verse or authentic Hadeeth in favor of music in Sahah-e-Satta ???? ???

2. Praise of Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): Praising the Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is acceptable as long as it is within the limits specified in Qur'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). On the other hand, the exaggerated words of praise that are offered by some people to the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) are against the teaching of Qu'aan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Many of these praises elevate the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) to the level of Godhood.

Take, for instance, the following words of praise penned by Al-Busiri:
"O Most Noble of Creation! I seek refuge with none other than you when general calamity befalls us."

This is serious. Where is mention of the Lord of the heavens and the Earth? Where is mention of the Beneficent, the Merciful? How can we seek refuge with no one besides the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in our distress when we should be seeking it with no one other than Allah?

In another place, he writes about the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????):
"From your magnanimity is the milk of the Earth and from your knowledge is the tablet and the pen of decree."

We must have no doubt that these attributes are the exclusive domain of Allah. Applying them to the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is blatant polytheism, a sin that Allah tells us He will not forgive.

3. Raqs: No Qur'aanic verse or authentic Hadeeth in favor of Raqs in Sahah-e-Satta (???? ???)

GulAhmad

Citizen
Are bahi mera coment keyon delat keya hi ?meen ni to sirf yeh pucha tha ki
Keya Islam meen .Quran meen ya phir Hadees meen is ka Zikar hi ki Dance karne si aur is tara Bhngra dalne si Khuda ki abadat hoti hi ???
[wall]