What actually Zulfiqar Mirza did??

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He sacrified all of his posts. Corrupt people don't fear Allah and can't do that. We have thousands and thousands of such examples available in Pakistan.

He admitted that he was wrong and apologised himself in open Media and front of whole nation.

He admited that he was weak person and that he should have taken that step earlier

He told Pakistani nation in open Media that he is putting his life in risk and telling all criminals names on media so that your children should not face this all what is happening in Pakistan.

He informed Pakistani nation that pakistan is still on map because of ISI.

How many times Zardari apologised? How many times Altaf Hussain apologised?? How many times Asfandyar Wali apologised. They were always pointing finger to others.

These Geedarhs are not man enough to take any right step rather they want to destroy that one who is fed up and speaks out.

To me Zulfiqar Mirza made a very authentic and genuine impression.

Last edited:

janbazali

yes i agree....i never liked him, but what he did was great

analyst are continiously saying that half truth......so i want to say them...atleast somebody breaks the chain of lies (with half truth may be)

PkRevolution

Ohhhh really....... you think every one is fool.

I had some experience on siast.pk after Dr. Mirza's statement. ANP and PPP people were quiet but MQM people did start pointing finger on others as usual. I had feeling that they want to hide something which is close to come out. Supreme court is behind this and i am sure truth will come out.

sngilani

I had some experience on siast.pk after Dr. Mirza's statement. ANP and PPP people were quiet but MQM people did start pointing finger on others as usual. I had feeling that they want to hide something which is close to come out. Supreme court is behind this and i am sure truth will come out.

Agreed 100%

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
MY COMMENTS IN RED.

He sacrified all of his posts. Corrupt people don't fear Allah and can't do that. We have thousands and thousands of such examples available in Pakistan.

Well he was just MPA , no official post holder. So he did not loose any post . Neither he sacrified any of his property and investments with zardari. Third his wife is still a very strong post holder in same KATIL govt

He admitted that he was wrong and apologised himself in open Media and front of whole nation.

Its not the first time he has performed this action. So tell me whts his reliability. If he was holding quran for reliability of his statement. Then go and check our court, every day people take oath on the book and lie.

He admited that he was weak person and that he should have taken that step earlier
What makes him strong now ? Zardari, Army or a chance of Layari MNA seat , coz he has got good support in layari now.

He told Pakistani nation in open Media that he is putting his life in risk and telling all criminals names on media so that your children should not face this all what is happening in Pakistan.

He knows he will not be killed , if MQM kills him they will face strong revenge, if ppp kills him they will face other nationalists in sindh. So his enemies will protect him not to get the blame. And do not forget he is husband of speaker.

Thats true , thats what every pakistani knows, whats the news in it ?

How many times Zardari apologised? How many times Altaf Hussain apologised?? How many times Asfandyar Wali apologised. They were always pointing finger to others.

They all would have apologized if their apology will earn them more political gain as mirza is thinking he will do.

These Geedarhs are not man enough to take any right step rather they want to destroy that one who is fed up and speaks out.

Or is it by exposing one ghaddar he is saving many more.

To me Zulfiqar Mirza made a very authentic and genuine impression

That is your personal view. and i respect it.

aamirksa

مرزا کی وجہ سے شاید آیندہ کوئی بھی بات چھپی نا رہے ، سب لوگ ایسے ہی کھلی کھلی باتیں کریں ، کچھ بھی ہو مگر مرزا کو سلام ہے جو اسی کھلی باتیں کی ہیں جو کراچی میں کوئی خواب میں بھی سوچنے سے ڈرتا تھا ، جو سوچتا بھی تھا تو دوسرے دن اسکی بوری بند لاش ایم کیو ایم والے پیک کر دیتے تھے

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
He wants to bring in MQM actual face out in public which is very much known to people of khi and hyd ...
Sindhi call MUHAJIR MAKKAR coz ya aaye aur her cheez pay qabza jama leya baray baray cities main... per aab nahi SINDH sab ka hai per kya sab sai barh k sindh ka nahi hai ...?? good job mirza at least you got Balls to challenge this mafia in the name of politics.

for lasst 30 years we are never allowed to vote nor the common people they capture the booths and did the rest no one complains coz they think they didn't have that sort of support in those areas that they can win ... but this time PTI will give tough time to MQM also at least on few seats ... only if there will be free fair elections strickly under observation of army so that people can get the confidence that they can use their right freely.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is done a good job and expose MQM like ZH exposing MQM from long time (clap)(clap)

burai ko ak din khatam hona hi hay INSHALLAH

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did you guys/girls notice that Mirza did not say anything bad to Zardari. Who believes that Zardari is a good person. Mirza did all that with the full consent of Zardari.
I am surprised that people are painting him as a patriotic,son of soil,brave and so on. He started his political career with "kharkana to Zardari horses" in 1980s. Now he has about half a dozen sugar mills and lots of property. He admits that he is the biggest badmash.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

To me Zulfiqar Mirza made a very authentic and genuine impression.
He is a known drinker & mentally disturb person, can't believe his words.

desicad

had ho gai hai, karachi is burning and there are problems in pakistan like terrorism, economy, etc., but the politics is cut throat.......why these politicians can't get their act together instead of levelling serious allegations without proof? If there is evidence then those should be presented in the court instead of doing press conferences. special sessions of state assembly and/or parliament should be called to discuss how to deal with the current situation.

Last edited: