Vote registration process for (overseas) Pakistani

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Vote registration process for (overseas) Pakistanis.

Like previous thread asking people if they have change their political affiliation I also plan to vote for PTI this time. My family used to be pmln supporter but not anymore...

I live abroad and have been out of country for number of years. During this time our permanent address has also changed permanently like many others.

Like many concerned Pakistani I also believe we can only change fate of our country by ourself by participating in next general elections.

As the title of this thread suggest like many overseas citizens I want my vote to be registered to correct address. Perhaps many people probably not aware where exactly their vote is registered and who/where to get their vote registered.

To be honest I plan to take time off from work to practically do something by visiting Pakistan good few weeks before elections to convince my relatives and friends to support free and fair elections. I personally feel it is the responsibility of anyone who believes he/she is Pakistani first then Sindhi/muhajir / Pathan / balochi / punjabi.

I want some members to practically participate and help prepare easy to follow step by step process on how / where to find out if your vote is registered and if any change is required than where to go and who to contact.

I am more then happy to spare some time and participate but I cannot take ownership of this task as I believe i wont be able to justify also we need more then 1 person and someone who could spare more time.

Anyone from any political party can participate to halp conduct fair elections for a better future of this country and our next generation. Obviously this effort is going to be helpful for any political party.

Any ideas welcome perhaps we could host a website or permanent forum with registration details.

Or setup private neutral organisation responsible to contribute anything towards fair elections????anything???

Regards

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
we need to approach pakistani embassies.........my vote is also nt registered and i never want to cast my vote for such corrupt politicians.....but now i want to cast my vote ............

But to be practical....travelling to Pakistan is not a gd suggestion coz its nt so easy for all overseas pakistanis

Suggestions and support are required

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@saliaz

Brother i am fully agreed with you. I have registered myself and all family members few days ago. After registereing i have feeling that my vote can bring change and InshaAllah this will happen. I am also planing to take few weeks off from work and fly to Pakistan for vote casting when election dte is announced.

Overseas Pakistani's should bring their strong message to Ministry for Overseas Pakistanis to make it possible that overseas pakistani should be able to caste their vote in Pakistani embassies abroad. By post or by visiting embassy.

Overseas Pakistanis send billions of dollars per year to pakistan but their is no facility for them to caste their vote in a country abroad. Please i request you all to write an email to overseas pakistani ministry and ask them to make it possible for us abroad to caste our vote for Pakistan.

http://www.opf.org.pk/frmbogmembers.aspx

Contact Form:
http://www.opf.org.pk/frmenquiry.aspx

email of managing Director:

[email protected]

Complaint:

[email protected]

Dr. Muhammad Farooq Sattar
Federal Minister for Overseas Pakistanis

TEL. 0092-51-921570-73

Same like your story, my family members voted for N-League in Past but now they will vote for PTI. Our nation has grown up mentaly. They have identified Pakistan's enemies.

All people i meet i remind them to register their and their families vote. It is a question if you want your children to enjoy freedom and work for progress and developement of your country or do you want to pass your children same situation what we are facing??

It is our responsibility to make our self prepair at our best for change in Pakistan.

Thank you brother saliaz.

All Siasat.pk members (Overseas) can also copy paste following message and right your name and country at the end and send mail to Overseas pakistani ministry.

We demand right to vote

There are around ten million overseas Pakistanis according to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) who have the possibility to exercise their fundamental right to participate in elections. It is the responsibility of the Pakistan Government, Overseas Pakistanis Ministry and Election Commission of Pakistan, who have failed to provide means to exercise this fundamental right to overseas Pakistanis.

" While vote registration process starts in Pakistan We demand Govt of Pakistan and ministry for overseas Pakistanis to make it possible for overseas Pakistanis to cast vote. Overseas Pakistanis contribute to country's economy a great deal , they should have right to vote from Pakistani consulates and embassies like many other countries."

Thank you and looking forward

Your Name______________________, Country of living____________________________

And then send email to Overseas Pakistanis Ministry.

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Next year is going to be election year. If you are planning to go to Pakistan then wait till elections dates are decided and then book your ticket. Make sure your Nicop or NIC is ready for you to cast your vote.

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
@PkRevolution as you name suggest help me get the ball rolling brother.

We demand right to vote

There are around ten million overseas Pakistanis according to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) who have the possibility to exercise their fundamental right to participate in elections. It is the responsibility of the Pakistan Government, Overseas Pakistanis Ministry and Election Commission of Pakistan, who have failed to provide means to exercise this fundamental right to overseas Pakistanis.

" While vote registration process starts in Pakistan We demand Govt of Pakistan and ministry for overseas Pakistanis to make it possible for overseas Pakistanis to cast vote. Overseas Pakistanis contribute to country's economy a great deal , they should have right to vote from Pakistani consulates and embassies like many other countries."

Your Name Country of living
-saliaz

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
we need to approach pakistani embassies.........my vote is also nt registered and i never want to cast my vote for such corrupt politicians.....but now i want to cast my vote ............

But to be practical....travelling to Pakistan is not a gd suggestion coz its nt so easy for all overseas pakistanis

Suggestions and support are required

I was in contact with PTI offices in GTA and was told that currently Pakistan does not have any provision to allows us to vote while remaining inside a foreign country.

So my heart and prayers will be with the PTI but vote wont be.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@saliaz

Brother i am fully agreed with you. I have registered myself and all family members few days ago. After registereing i have feeling that my vote can bring change and InshaAllah this will happen. I am also planing to take few weeks off from work and fly to Pakistan for vote casting when election dte is announced.

Overseas Pakistani's should bring their strong message to Ministry for Overseas Pakistanis to make it possible that overseas pakistani should be able to caste their vote in Pakistani embassies abroad. By post or by visiting embassy.

Overseas Pakistanis send billions of dollars per year to pakistan but their is no facility for them to caste their vote in a country abroad. Please i request you all to write an email to overseas pakistani ministry and ask them to make it possible for us abroad to caste our vote for Pakistan.

http://www.opf.org.pk/frmbogmembers.aspx

Contact Form:
http://www.opf.org.pk/frmenquiry.aspx

email of managing Director:

[email protected]

Complaint:

[email protected]

Dr. Muhammad Farooq Sattar
Federal Minister for Overseas Pakistanis

TEL. 0092-51-921570-73

Same like your story, my family members voted for N-League in Past but now they will vote for PTI. Our nation has grown up mentaly. They have identified Pakistan's enemies.

All people i meet i remind them to register their and their families vote. It is a question if you want your children to enjoy freedom and work for progress and developement of your country or do you want to pass your children same situation what we are facing??

It is our responsibility to make our self prepair at our best for change in Pakistan.

Thank you brother saliaz.

All Siasat.pk members (Overseas) can also copy paste following message and right your name and country at the end and send mail to Overseas pakistani ministry.

We demand right to vote

Your Name______________________, Country of living____________________________

And then send email to Overseas Pakistanis Ministry.

I sent it within 5 min of reading it

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a good effort, if overseas Pakistani's would be able to "VOTE" it will change the scene of Pakistani Politics.

Our Politicians are real good in fooling around Pakistanis in Pakistan, but they will find real hard time to speak foul in front of overseas Pakistanis.

Hope for the best.:););)

So far waiting for one single visionary Politician from Pakistan............