Video shows Pakistan army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk4747

Army of Pakistan Beating Pashtun Elders.

i Found this on youtube and this surprised me hell lot , now perhaps some pashtuns has started doing campaign against our army , declaring these talibans supporters as their elders :S this really talibans has killed thousands of pathans in pakistan and beheaded many soldiers plus civilians. the video seems like its of a pashtun brother who think he is proud by doing this sort of shit .

one thing i want to clarify is the army of pakistan is not of any race its of pakistan , so to my those pashtun brothers who thinks that this army is of Punjabi as many punjabi do holds majority of key posts it doesnt mean the whole army is of punjabi's . a Secular party of pashtuns has criticized punjabi for even natural disasters. so what we can expect from those so called secular parties of NWFP. remember this really party has declared all muslims except Pathans Qadiyani's in recent days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Army of Pakistan Beating Pashtun Elders.

yeh taliban ne islam ko jitna badnam kiya hai buss taliban ne jitna zulm kiya hai wo swat mein mere relative se poocho taliban deserves thats agar in se aisa salook na karein tou inho ne poora mulk? islam k naam par kharab kar daina hai
AND PLZ TRY TO AVOID THESE VIDEOS......some times for getting the facts and save people lifes we have to deal with them like that
we should be united
pakistan army really wiped out talibans from swat without fearing for their own lives
ACTUALLY WE HAVE THIS MIS CONCEPTION OF TALIBAN IN SWAT THE PEOPLE IN SWAT WHO ARE DOING ALL THIS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ARE ACTUALLY NT MUSLIMS THEY ARE BEING SPONSERED BY INDIAN AMERICANS AND ISRAEIL WE CAN SEE THAT EVEN THE REAL TALIBANS IN AFGHANISTAN THEY DONT LIKE THEM SO ARMY HAS DONE A GRETA JOB AND ARMY OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS SAVED MANY LIFES OF OUR SWATI PEOPLE
THIS IS AGAIN A PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAK ARMY
PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD

sak_pisces

Voter (50+ posts)

Salaam u alikum to all.
After watching this video I m quite confused & concerned about the ongoing situation in NWFP.
May Allah help & save us all.
Amin

in logo ne lazmi taliban ki madad ki ho gi..ab in ko chooma to ja nahi sakta..this is another propaganda movie just to creat fuss between the army n civilian.If someone is citing taliban they must be punished.they have brought bad name to Islam.They r bunch of illiterate mullahs know nothing about the basics of Islam and consider themselves as leader n dhekadar.God bless Pakistan,Islam and save us from jahils..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

THE COMMENT LINE ON YOUTUBE VIDEO IS "PUNJABI ARMY OF PAKISTAN IS BEATING OUR INNOCENT PASHTUNS"
THIS IS SUCH A WRONG STATEMENT. OPERATION RAH-E-RAST WAS DONE BY PESHAWAR CORE. SO CHANCES ARE THAT THESE ARMY MEN BELONGED TO NWFP.

caspi

Citizen

After watching this video I feel very shame on my self being a Pakistani. Is this the way of investigation to beat the elders in front a camera and than upload it on youtube. What does it mean cant they find this who made this video and why they upload it on youtube and by the way who they are to beat them and ask question in this way. This not the job of army to beat and investigate the people in front of camera I think It is shameful for all Pakistani irrespective of race and color because by any mean it will benefit taliban

yeh taliban ne islam ko jitna badnam kiya hai buss taliban ne jitna zulm kiya hai wo swat mein mere relative se poocho taliban deserves thats agar in se aisa salook na karein tou inho ne poora mulk? islam k naam par kharab kar daina hai
AND PLZ TRY TO AVOID THESE VIDEOS......some times for getting the facts and save people lifes we have to deal with them like that
we should be united
pakistan army really wiped out talibans from swat without fearing for their own lives
ACTUALLY WE HAVE THIS MIS CONCEPTION OF TALIBAN IN SWAT THE PEOPLE IN SWAT WHO ARE DOING ALL THIS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM ARE ACTUALLY NT MUSLIMS THEY ARE BEING SPONSERED BY INDIAN AMERICANS AND ISRAEIL WE CAN SEE THAT EVEN THE REAL TALIBANS IN AFGHANISTAN THEY DONT LIKE THEM SO ARMY HAS DONE A GRETA JOB AND ARMY OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS SAVED MANY LIFES OF OUR SWATI PEOPLE
THIS IS AGAIN A PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAK ARMY
PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD

these taliban should be dealt like this
have u forgotton that hows these bloody talibans slaughter people and how they do sucide bombings and kill 100 of innocents these talibans must be finished and pakistan army has done a great job
this is again a trick by our enemies we are 1 pakistan
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

Horrific....

Army should take action against those responsible... or they are going to loose this war...

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)

I never expect any good from this army
our generals have millions in their accounts, they have lands and properties of millions, where that came from
and about this video i dont have words.
their should be many incidant we dont know about. who knows.
Allah bless pakistan

caspi

Citizen

Mr ammar this is not our problem to take the revenge our problem is to bring peace and save the lives of innocent Pakistanis on both sides and establish the brotherhood and prevent bloodshed because most of the lower level talibans are puppets they dont know what they are doing thats why they name of operation in swat was Rah-e-Rrast to bring people on the right path so please stop spreading hate and think for Pakistan

C

commander

This case should be investigated and culprits should be punished.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is how the Pak Fauj treating our own Muslim elders, SHAME .....SHAME ......SHAME
This remind me of EAST PAKISTAN, how our jawan treated bangalis.
Tomorrow, if something worst happen in Sarhad and Balochistan, we know who to blame.

YA ALLAH MADAD, YA ALLAH MADAD

C

commander

ejazbabloo said:
@ all Puanjabis and Amrerican Kutty's

Who are the fu**ing Talibans. Those were nothing but this Napak Army who pretended to be Taliban's and did this all Topi Drama by the name of so called War on Terror just to please thier lords and get Dolloer by those Army Coward Gernails and beghairat polititions.
We pashtoon's have been slaughtered by this napak Army. We will never ever forget this bull shit .
This is totally biasim facisizm un ethical un Islamic and appalling Acts.
In ko sharam nahi aaye k apne baap k umer k baro ko is tara mare zara sharam nahi aye begherato ko.

Mr ejaz ap chand logoun ke ghalti ke saza sari qoum ko de rahay hain. Hamian aapas mai Mohabat se rehna hay, nafrat dalnay se hum khatam ho jayen ge jo ke hamary kuch "mehrbano" ke koshish hay,

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)

Some one who was making this video must be cought and brought to justice

i support pak army but as we all know there is no rule of law in pakistan

all our politicans and army generals are cruppt look at [musharaf] what he is doing and NRO protected president [zardari] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [taseer] and Deal maker [nawaz] and mullana diseal [fazl]

but the title punjabi army beating pusthun elders is clearly work of enemies of pakistan to make us fight each other on ethnic lines

i dont support this sort of behaviour by pak army but clearly this sort of torture is done in any war zone not to forget what happend to SSG commandos who were slaughtered by these taliban

so both sides are wrong i mean pak army and taliban

we should sit down and sort out our problems rather then killing each other

love to all hate to no one [pk flag]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

ejazbabloo said:
@ all Puanjabis and Amrerican Kutty's

Who are the fu**ing Talibans. Those were nothing but this Napak Army who pretended to be Taliban's and did this all Topi Drama by the name of so called War on Terror just to please thier lords and get Dolloer by those Army Coward Gernails and beghairat polititions.
We pashtoon's have been slaughtered by this napak Army. We will never ever forget this bull shit .
This is totally biasim facisizm un ethical un Islamic and appalling Acts.
In ko sharam nahi aaye k apne baap k umer k baro ko is tara mare zara sharam nahi aye begherato ko.
I AM CONVINCED THAT PASHTOONS MUST BE EDUCATED. I JUST HIGHLIGHTED YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I need to emphasized for those brothers in Islam who think that Pakistan Army is rightly abusing these olders to get information, realize that you do not want to open up another concentrated camp or Alghareeb Prison in Pakistan. I am dead against this kind of torture and unethical method to extract the information from those who may know or may not know it. The Sad thing is that I can't comfortably rely on anything this Army announce. I have a lots of pain seeing the motive for this army changing from Fighting for Haq to fighting for Dollars. Mercenaries Armies are always fed by those who like to use it for thier purposes and pay them on pay per use bases.Unfortunately, I see my own country and the Army changing as a beggar and lost the dignity and respect in thier own country.

Taliban is not a term which is unknown to those Generals in army who took money from Amercians to train them and use them whenever they desired against Russians and against other fighting forces. I will say majority of Afghan people are true to their religion and they will fight for their country forever. It is us who need to decide if mighty dollar is bigger or principles are more important as a nation. Rememeber, Beggars are not masters.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

Video shows Pakistan army 'abuse'
By Syed Shoaib Hasan
BBC News, Islamabad
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8285564.stm
Pakistani soldiers are seen apparently abusing Taliban suspects in a 10-minute video which has been posted on the social networking site, Facebook.

The video would be the first clear proof of such abuse. It shows men in military uniform beating suspects as officers stand by giving instructions.

It is not clear who shot the film or where. It appears to have been made recently, perhaps in the Swat valley.

Pakistan's army has said it needs to examine the video before commenting.

Conversations heard on the video suggest it is recent. Troops recently declared they had largely cleared the Swat valley of insurgents after a sustained offensive there.

Human rights groups have accused the military of being involved in torture and extra-judicial killings in the region.

Whips

"This is a very serious accusation," Gen Athar Abbas, head of Pakistan army's public relations wing, told the BBC when asked about the video.

"I cannot comment on the video till we have examined it. This will take some time as the army headquarters will have to be involved in the process."

The footage shows an officer in Pakistani army battle uniform interrogating several suspects, some of whom are quite elderly and are presumably relatives of men being sought.

When the officer does not receive satisfactory answers, he motions with his head and soldiers rush in to punish the suspect.

They then beat him with belts, fists and what appear to be small whips. He is also kicked all over the body by soldiers wearing heavy army boots.

The suspect is heard screaming and imploring the soldiers to stop in the name of Allah, repeatedly saying he has told them all he knows.

In the video the soldiers administering the beating have to be restrained by the officer on at least two occasions.

Threats

After an initial round of punishment, the officer tells a suspect that this is "soft treatment". Unless the suspect tells all, the officer says he will have to administer "hard punishment".

"You don't want me to cut off your hands and feet," the officer says.

If confirmed, this would be the first clear proof of the Pakistani army being involved in the abuse of detainees.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) and other groups have accused the army of such violations during the recent Swat campaign.

The HRCP says it has also found evidence that the army is involved in extra-judicial killings in the region.

The Pakistani army has consistently denied the reports, calling them "baseless."

But it has also said it will investigate if any solid proof emerges of its personnel being involved in such activities.

Syed Daud

Voter (50+ posts)

Thats Good Army, We proud of you, You save the country and, Please kill all Talban juuu Muslman nahii even Muslamuu and inocents peopels kuu kill kartaa haii ,
Pakistan Zinda Bad, Tlaban Mudabad, ye dari rakh kar kalaaa choor haiii

Status
Not open for further replies.