Very strange that some PTI supporters also support Zaid Hamid !!!

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lolz - imposter is funny.. I mean the way he is trying to convince PTIer's to shout out at ZH.. Buddy grow up people can agree disagree with ZH but in this cause where he is exposing black sheeps and traitors of nation he is getting peoples support.. Supporting a single cause does not mean we agree with him completely

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
زید حامد سائیکو ہے ، اس کی باتوں کو سنجیدہ لینا بیوقوفی ہے

یہ لال ٹوپی مسخرہ بار بار مارشل لاء کی بات کرتا ہے ، بندہ پوچھے کس ملک نے مارشل لاء سے ترقی کی ہے آج تک ، دنیا میں کوئی ایک ایسی مثال نہیں ملتی جہاں مارشل لاء ہو اور ملک ترقی کر گیا ہو ، ایسا ہوتا تو آج پاکستان انڈیا اور چائنہ سے بہت آگے ہوتا

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
Zaid Hamid ko Ap ny laal topi kehna hai ya phati howi topi kehna hai, i dont care! mai bus itna janta hon k ZH ny such bola tha! or os waqt pura media, Parliamentarian ZH per hans raha tha including me...

lakin ab jab Such sab k samny Achuka hai tu mujhe zati toor per apny ouper sharam arhi hai k mai os banday ka mazak ouraha tha jo chekh chekh kar pori nation ko such batany ki koshish kr rha tha magar koe os ki soun nhi rha tha. or ab kiya howa???? jab indian ny khod maan liya k Ajmal kazzab indian hai.. Abhi bhi jahil log ZH k pichy parhy howy hain. Bhaar mai gaya yousuf kazzab. Zaid hamid is totally changed now.... mai tu doga os ka sath.. kiyo k islami taleem k mutabik or mery leader IK sy mujhe yehi sekhny ko milta hai k such ka sath do.... or hamesha nation sy such bolo jesy ZH ny such bola or apna mazak ourwaya..

Aap logo ko abhi bhi ZH ki parhi hai! bajae is k ap loog indian ki tangain chat sy lagao kiyo k india ny pakistan ko badnaam krny mai koe kasar nhi chorhi or ap log hain k ZH ki doom k pichy latkay howy ho. aby bhai hosh k nakooon lo. or ab jo ZH india ko internationaly benakaab krny ki baat kr rha os ka sath do or os per dihaan do.. yehi tu is qoom ki pareshani hai. k ham Aasal Dushman ko chorh kar apni mastiyo mai lag jaty hain

:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Last edited:

Imran H Saim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Lolzzz. Aap kehna chahte hain ke HAMID MIR KO support Karen? Donon ghalat aadmi hain. Leken Hamid Mir aur ASHARFI kuch zyada hi ghalat hain. India wale issue main ZAYD Hamid ka mwaqqaf drust hain. PTI wale ghalat Ko ghalat aur Shaee Ko saheeh kehte hai. Norras ki tarah blind followers naheen hain. PTI ZINDABAD

kabeer

Zaid hamid is right to some extent and we are supporting him because he is exposing the Indian agents and role in our media, as long as he is doing the right job, we will support him. And he is the one who told us the value of Pakistan

kabeer

زید حامد سائیکو ہے ، اس کی باتوں کو سنجیدہ لینا بیوقوفی ہے

یہ لال ٹوپی مسخرہ بار بار مارشل لاء کی بات کرتا ہے ، بندہ پوچھے کس ملک نے مارشل لاء سے ترقی کی ہے آج تک ، دنیا میں کوئی ایک ایسی مثال نہیں ملتی جہاں مارشل لاء ہو اور ملک ترقی کر گیا ہو ، ایسا ہوتا تو آج پاکستان انڈیا اور چائنہ سے بہت آگے ہوتا
than what happened in last 5 year , and in the start of coming 5 year .

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
stupid thread! ev one has right to support who so ever they feel right! tu mama laga hae sab ka chawla?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Zaid hamid is right to some extent and we are supporting him because he is exposing the Indian agents and role in our media, as long as he is doing the right job, we will support him. And he is the one who told us the value of Pakistan

Who were the guarantors???

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ZH is a patriot Pakistani, I do not agree with everything he says but most of it is correct. If he says something I do not agree with like ISI top ten in world and things against IK then I will disagree with him. But most of all he means well, u may not agree with everything someone has to say but it does not mean that they turn out to be bad people because of difference of opinion.

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Poster --- Please do NOT troll.

The issue was/is NOT between the persons/sayings of Zaid Hamid versus Imran Khan but rather between what Zaid Hamid was/is saying and what the likes of Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Marvi Sirmed, SAFMA and other Indian toadies were/are saying. Don't shoot the messenger for his message. Zaid Hamid deserves support because he has stood by the Two-Nation Theory, Pakistan's ideology, identity and integrity and exposed the snakes within us.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its a pity that during all this discussion no one mentions his beliefs. Being a Muslim I am Muslim first and Pakistani later. I am not talking about non Muslims but they all dislike him anyways as well. If someone professes the love for our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad pbuh the I would refrain from anyone who I think may be related to any kazzab. Here you guys have this idiot who does not say anything against his kazzab nabi. Some times he claims that yusuf never called himself a nabi then at other times he says he left yusuf before yusuf called himself a nabi (on both occasions he has been caught lying). Another thing tell me what are you guys when are thinking when a a person with no knowledge or any formal training of any military organization comes out and becomes a security analyst not only that he is supposed be senior analyst? Tell me one one hand you say ISI the best in the world and then you hear this joker who says he writes security papers for ISI. Not only that according to him he is the ONLY one who is defending Pakistan? What with him sitting in his bedroom and getting his photographs taken wearing camo gear and printing posters showing him to Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi you think he is the one who is defending Pakistan? If this is correct then why would you need the Army and ISI? Please wear you thiming cap if not for your self then for Pakistan and if not for that then for heaven's sake do it for the love of the Holy Prophetpbuh.

Only a hindu banya can feel that way.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is not surprising because PTI has got majority of supporters, with different views and different opinions. I know many who supports Imran Khan as well as they have soft corner for MQM.

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PEOPLE Support Zaid hamid because he is one of few people who opely criticise MEDIA for Negative Roles.....
Media deserves Criticism...