US Embassy holds homosexual's ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Homo-sexual gathered around in American Embassy Islamabad

Revenge doesn't have to be a war, we should try to be better than them in every field of life and their dream to become a superpower would never come true, there can't be a better revenge than that. And can we really go in a war? It would be stupid to start one if we are not capable to handle one or If we would be possibly the Bigger Loser in one. That would be suicidal for our NATION.

Your statements show you have fear in your heart from the kafereen, it should be that THEY have your fear in their hearts

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: US Embassy holds gay, lesbian ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

This is another way to attack a country. We need to understand and stay strong.

mrxdiwmoxv83416am.jpg

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your statements show you have fear in your heart from the kafereen, it should be that THEY have your fear in their hearts

Thats all you and some pathepatic people focus on, As a result of this mentality we muslim are the poorest nation on earth, the way you guys are promoting yourself seems like very soon pakistan will be living in stone age as well. what a service you would do to this nation. Are we ever going to use our brains?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Thats all you and some pathepatic people focus on, As a result of this mentality we muslim are the poorest nation on earth, the way you guys are promoting yourself seems like very soon pakistan will be living in stone age as well. what a service you would do to this nation. Are we ever going to use our brains?

'stone Age'? This is the kinda verbiage was used by Bush to scare the already coward Mush and Mush caved in and allowed US to come in.

Seems like I have hit some nerves there (bigsmile)

As soon as some one mentions Quranic things, he immediately becomes a pathetic, poor mentality.

ہمیں خواری ملی ہے قرآن پڑھنے سے نہیں ، قرآن چھوڑنے سے

ہم تباہ ہیں ایمان کی رسی پکڑنے سے نہیں، رسی چھوڑنے سے

But you wouldnt know these things would you? You are Mr Atheist, probably live in US/UK or influenced by their system. Not to mention 'Mr. Nice Guy'

Be Nice, Become Diced

Anyway, dont bother replying

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

You mean we keep being a nice guy and they keep hurting us. Just like US/UK/India are being nice to Pak. Then their suicide bombs must be humble gift to us.

' Nice guy' applies to your neighbor, friends, or relatives, one to one. When it comes to nations, you must be proactive or you dont survive.

Look at Israel. They proactively took over the media, proactively bombed nuclear factor in Libya under construction, bombs the Lebonan mujahedeen, proactively bombed the US embassy in Saudia and all over, and blamed Al-quaida.

No more nice guy. Be strong, or be down

I don't know what exactly you mean by 'nice guy' term but I did mean being strong without brainlessly going to fight something too big and strong. Look what happened in afghanistan compare the American loss with us and afghan's. We can't even sit down and count it, its too big, we are davestated. Yes America has financial struggle(but thats global recession) they have hardly lost anything and where are we?
And Israel? What do you know about Israel? Do you know how educated they are? How advanced their technology is? I have read books written by them on education in international university and even with my utmost effort I could not find any well known researchers in my university(there are probably few but as compared to muslim population this is next to nothing, WHY? that's what I think about everyday) First be equal to them if not better than you should start teaching lessons to other NATIONS. At the moment you are at the risk of loosing your own nation. That is also being Proactive.

Raheem

Banned

I don't know what exactly you mean by 'nice guy' term but I did mean being strong without brainlessly going to fight something too big and strong. Look what happened in afghanistan compare the American loss with us and afghan's. We can't even sit down and count it, its too big, we are davestated. Yes America has financial struggle(but thats global recession) they have hardly lost anything and where are we?
And Israel? What do you know about Israel? Do you know how educated they are? How advanced their technology is? I have read books written by them on education in international university and even with my utmost effort I could not find any well known researchers in my university(there are probably few but as compared to muslim population this is next to nothing, WHY? that's what I think about everyday) First be equal to them if not better than you should start teaching lessons to other NATIONS. At the moment you are at the risk of loosing your own nation. That is also being Proactive.
isay kehtay hain Asteen ka saanp

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

'stone Age'? This is the kinda verbiage was used by Bush to scare the already coward Mush and Mush caved in and allowed US to come in.

Seems like I have hit some nerves there (bigsmile)

As soon as some one mentions Quranic things, he immediately becomes a pathetic, poor mentality.

ہمیں خواری ملی ہے قرآن پڑھنے سے نہیں ، قرآن چھوڑنے سے

ہم تباہ ہیں ایمان کی رسی پکڑنے سے نہیں، رسی چھوڑنے سے

But you wouldnt know these things would you? You are Mr Atheist, probably live in US/UK or influenced by their system. Not to mention 'Mr. Nice Guy'

Be Nice, Become Diced

Anyway, dont bother replying

First of all I'm not a Mr, secondly perhaps like yourself you think every one living in a non muslim state turns Athiest, well let me tell you something that's not the case (and just cus someones thinking is different does not prove that person athiest, you should check this word in dictionary before you use it). Thirdly, where in Quran sueside bombing is Jihad? well of course how would you know (I mentioned that cus you seem to like Alquaeda so much) and ofcourse if people like you will keep spreading hatred and won't try to change the nation, THESE NATIONS WILL DICE US one DAY and THEY are ON IT, keep giving them excuses.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: US Embassy holds gay, lesbian ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

How blinded you are in your dreams, I DID NOT BLOODY PRAISE THEM I HAVE STATED A SIMPLE BLOODY FACT THAT WHY SO FEW OF THEM ARE HEAVY ON SO MANY OF US.Its a bleeding truth and I'm talking about this cus I want our people to do something about this. Stop living in world of fanticies.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

news-11.gif

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

WHAT THE HELL???????

aa13016e593f6850d131bddd7b3f9316.JPG

drkjke

Pakistan - Gay celebration,US Embassy promotes Pakistans first gay pride celebration

http://paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?241046

US Embassy holds gay, lesbian ceremony in Islamabad

Sunday July 03, 2011 (1304 PST)

ISLAMABAD: The US Embassy has arranged the first ever gay, lesbians and transgender pride celebration ceremony in Islamabad and assured its participants that Washington would continue to support their cause here in Pakistan.

The US Embassy issued a press release on June 26 in which it made it public that Charge d’ Affaires Ambassador Richard Hoagland, and members of Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies (GLIFAA) hosted Islamabad Embassy’s first ever gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) Pride Celebration on June 26.
It further states that this gathering demonstrated continued US Embassy support for human rights, including GLBT rights, in Pakistan at a time when those rights are increasingly under attack from extremist elements throughout Pakistani society.
Over 75 people including mission officers, US military representatives, foreign diplomats, and leaders of Pakistani GLBT advocacy groups attended the ceremony. In formal remarks, the charge d’ affaires underscored President Obama’s May 31, 2011 GLBT Pride Proclamation: “We rededicate ourselves to the pursuit of equal rights for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity”. Addressing the Pakistani GLBT activists, the charge d’ affaires, while acknowledging that the struggle for GLBT rights in Pakistan is still beginning, said: “I want to be clear that the US Embassy is here to support you and stand by your side every step of the way”. End.

US Embassy promotes Pakistan’s first gay pride celebration
News Watch July 3, 2011 No comments

The US Embassy’s hosting of Pakistan’s first lesbian, gay bisexual and transgender (LGBT) ‘Pride Celebration’ has spurred a debate in the virtual world, where it is safest to air views on the taboo subject. Most people learnt of the celebration organised on June 26 through a statement posted in the ‘press releases’ section of the US Embassy website.

Unlike other press releases from the Embassy, however, this one was not widely circulated among the media.

As the release was posted on micro-blogging site Twitter and various Pakistani blogs, people took to the virtual world to debate the consequences of what was possibly the country’s first LGBT event.

The US Embassy’s involvement in the event at a time of rising anti-American sentiments was pointed out by some bloggers.

During the event at the US embassy, Charge d’Affaires Richard Hoagland acknowledged the struggle for LGBT rights in Pakistan and said: “I want to be clear: the US Embassy is here to support you and stand by your side every step of the way”.

A person who identified himself only as Ali wrote on the blog of The Express Tribune daily: “To all the straight people out there, think of this. Why would anyone in their right mind choose to be gay in a society that persecutes anything different? I am gay”.

“I would never wish it on anyone else as life can become hell. I would never choose this. But the fact is I don’t have a choice, I am who I am.

“So I just accept myself and get along with life”.

Ali added: “If you ask me to get married, who should I marry? Would you like it if your sister was married to a man who could not make her happy?” He pointed out that the situation is worse for lesbians in Pakistan.

Some bloggers took exception to Pakistan’s opposition to the first resolution passed by the United Nations last month to endorse the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people.

Blogger Nuwas Manto criticised Pakistan’s envoy to the UN, Zamir Akram, for his stance on LGBT rights.

“We, the Pakistani queer people and our straight alliances, disapprove of the statement by Mr Akram that the resolution has nothing whatsoever to do with ‘fundamental human rights’,” Manto wrote.

“I am here to inform the world and Zamir Akram… that homosexuals do exist in Pakistan and that we demand our rights to love people of our own gender or even change our gender when we feel necessary to do so,” read Manto’s post on a blog.

“It is our body – the state and the ordinary mullah on the street must keep out of our beds,” he said.

In a related post elsewhere, a gay reader noted that the ‘Pakistan Queer Community’ had been asked to shut up “but it doesn’t mean we will stop speaking up for our personal freedoms”.

Manto, in a post for an Indian gay magazine, dwelt on the life of a gay person in Pakistan.

He noted that his family had been telling him how “I should become more manly” and that he could not be open about his sexual orientation as that would bring shame to his family.

Several groups like LGBT Pakistan have been floated on Facebook.

“Being a lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans-sexual person is a considered a taboo vice in Pakistan and gay rights are close to non-existent.

“According to law, homosexuality has been illegal in Pakistan since 1860. Unlike in neighbouring India, the law has yet to be repealed,” reads the statement of the group inviting all gays to join.

Last edited:

drkjke

Re: Pakistan - Gay celebration,US Embassy promotes Pakistans first gay pride celebration

gay pride celebration in "islamabad" is a further cause of joy and happiness to islam hating seculars living here,they think its a big victory for their cause and that mujahideen and islamists are "extremists" because they dont tolerate these unnatural acts.

but allah is seeing this also ,when you turn islamabad into nation of luut and gomorrah ,thayou may expect your end in the same way too.nation of luut was bombarded by something from sky that erased them so completely that still in area of naton of luut,in palestine ,nothing grows!!!after 4 housand years

Last edited:

canadian

Re: Pakistan - Gay celebration,US Embassy promotes Pakistans first gay pride celebration

:astagh:

Can they do it in an Islamic Country even if they have diplomatic immunity ??

Scorpion

Banned

Let them enjoy under the umbrella of the United States . . . . Kiyani should help these ******* in raising a new Homo sexual Battalion to fight this War on Terror . . . . Any way . . . . there days are short as Taliban are coming and they will be most happy to make an example out of this six dozen filths . . . . .

For those who are asking to glance this matter intellectually and look into the social and psychiatric aspects to solve this issue, My comment is that if they really want to get treated than the best place is a Hospital with an appointment with a Psychiatric instead of US Embassy with an appointment with US Ambassador . . . . As their intentions are some thing else . . . .

They dont need pills but Bullets . . . . . .

And shemales are by born defected and for them its not by choice that they are Shemales unlike the Homosexuals Gays , Lesbians and Heterosexuals who were invited at the embassy . . . . There fore we must leave this third gender . . . .