US Embassy holds homosexual's ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Homo-sexual gathered around in American Embassy Islamabad

Homogenized milk means " When milk from various sources (Buffaloes, cows, sheep, goats etc) which has different composition, is mixed in such a fashion that resulting mixture is completely devoid of any particulate matter. Or in simple words mixing of different milks to form a homogeneous milk mixture.

OMG where have I been all this time. I always thought there were gay cows too

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

OMG where have I been all this time. I always thought there were gay cows too

Bro Gazoo, u have some serious animosity against Indians cuz of may be witnessing the historical bloodshed between 2 nations. However, i m an idealist and therefore believe in a world where there are no wars and no hate. I dont want to conquer India or any other country. However, i want our Pakistan so much strong in every field that if any country dares to wage war on us deliberately, then we should be able to make 'Tora-Bora" of that country and make that country an example for the whole world. Although i hate US war policies for resources but let me confess that when recently some of our sailors were abducted by Somalian thugs, i wished that we would have invaded their sanctuaries and kicked the s h i t out of these kidnappers.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Bro Gazoo, u have some serious animosity against Indians cuz of may be witnessing the historical bloodshed between 2 nations. However, i m an idealist and therefore believe in a world where there are no wars and no hate. I dont want to conquer India or any other country. However, i want our Pakistan so much strong in every field that if any country dares to wage war on us deliberately, then we should be able to make 'Tora-Bora" of that country and make that country an example for the whole world. Although i hate US war policies for resources but let me confess that when recently some of our sailors were abducted by Somalian thugs, i wished that we would have invaded their sanctuaries and kicked the s h i t out of these kidnappers.

I fail to understand why you have particularly addressed this to me.

How ever let me reply to it.

you may be idealistic but I am realistic. There is no such thing as 'no war no hate'. From the day of Adam (as) there has been war, survival of the fittest. First murder was committed by Adam's one of the two son's, habeel and Qabeel.

Even today you survive if you are strong and plan for reply to attack from the enemy.

Look what has happened. US is the strongest after the Soviets fall. US has destroyed in the name of freedom and democracy and WMD Iraq, and now have caused a loss of 1000's of lives in Afghan and Pak.

While you were fantasizing in the world of 'no war no hate', enemy came and broke you in 1971, destroyed you since 2001.

Do you see my point?? And whats more our nabi pbuh prepared for the enemy's challenge.

Do you know in a hadeeth it is said, that three type of 'play' (or sports) is recommended

1. play with your wife (to increase population of Muslims)

2. ghur sawari ( be ready for war. these days it means become a soldier

3. Shamsheer bazi (practice talwar. these days its flying fighter, running tanks, cannon etc

Sorry to fully disagree with you. While you live in a dream world of no war no hate, enemy will come and kill you. It has already happened twice, 1971 and now

I very distinctly remember what i have seen in East Pak which I dont want to re-write. But if I get a chance, trust me brother, we shall pay back with interest.
InshaAllah-o-aziz

Salam

moazzamniaz

I fail to understand why you have particularly addressed this to me.

How ever let me reply to it.

you may be idealistic but I am realistic. There is no such thing as 'no war no hate'. From the day of Adam (as) there has been war, survival of the fittest. First murder was committed by Adam's one of the two son's, habeel and Qabeel.

Even today you survive if you are strong and plan for reply to attack from the enemy.

Look what has happened. US is the strongest after the Soviets fall. US has destroyed in the name of freedom and democracy and WMD Iraq, and now have caused a loss of 1000's of lives in Afghan and Pak.

While you were fantasizing in the world of 'no war no hate', enemy came and broke you in 1971, destroyed you since 2001.

Do you see my point?? And whats more our nabi pbuh prepared for the enemy's challenge.

Do you know in a hadeeth it is said, that three type of 'play' (or sports) is recommended

1. play with your wife (to increase population of Muslims)

2. ghur sawari ( be ready for war. these days it means become a soldier

3. Shamsheer bazi (practice talwar. these days its flying fighter, running tanks, cannon etc

Sorry to fully disagree with you. While you live in a dream world of no war no hate, enemy will come and kill you. It has already happened twice, 1971 and now

I very distinctly remember what i have seen in East Pak which I dont want to re-write. But if I get a chance, trust me brother, we shall pay back with interest.
InshaAllah-o-aziz

Salam
Now, u r totally misquoting me. I have written in the previous post that
I dont want to conquer India or any other country. However, i want our Pakistan so much strong in every field that if any country dares to wage war on us deliberately, then we should be able to make 'Tora-Bora" of that country and make that country an example for the whole world.

Now above single sentence of mine covers all the things that u have mentioned in ur reply. Yes, we should be strong in every field esp our defense. And, this strength is also a type of guarantee of peace in this realistic world. I m against West`s expansionism and will be against ours.

gracehanil

Voter (50+ posts)

you have some flaws in your statements but I am not versed in homosexuality. All I know is that it is sin whether John does it or Jenny does it.

waisey this spread of homos in an Muslim country might even be qurb-e-qyamat ki daleel. if Nabi pbuh has said it will happen, we can not stop it.

His pbuh words are on behalf of Allah, we can not stop it.

By the way I have a question for you. Does homo milk mean milk that came out of homosexual cows? No offense meant to our Indian members
xvbnn gdcvb

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
US Embassy hosts `gay, lesbian and transgender ceremony'

Embassy Islamabad Hosts GLBT Pride Celebration
June 26, 2011

Charg dAffaires Ambassador Richard Hoagland and members of Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies (GLIFFA) hosted Embassy Islamabads first ever gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) Pride Celebration on June 26. This gathering demonstrated continued U.S. Embassy support for human rights, including LGBT rights, inPakistan at a time when those rights are increasingly under attack from extremist elements throughout Pakistani society.
Over 75 people attended including Mission Officers, U.S. military representatives, foreign diplomats, and leaders of Pakistani LGBT advocacy groups. In formal remarks, the Charg underscored President Obamas May 31, 2011 GLBT Pride Proclamation that, we rededicate ourselves to the pursuit of equal rights for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Addressing the Pakistani LGBT activists, the Charg, while acknowledging that the struggle for GLBT rights in Pakistan is still beginning, said I want to be clear: the U.S. Embassy is here to support you and stand by your side every step of the way.

AZAAB E ILAHI - COMING SOON.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh State department Are you sleeping or you want completly Hated in Pakistan and Islamic World, since when State Department OF USA GETTING INVOLVED TO enforce the gay and lesbian in other countries and if so why not in ISRAEL , these so called stupid sitting officers of US embassy will damage USA mission in all over the Islamic world with their stupid Actions , why cant State Department hire some serious officers in state department so that this country could make its reputation as a country not as a monster . I request the President to look into this matter immediately and fired those who are responsible for this PARTY at the Embassy, The Ambassador is not their to PARTY with Gays but to create a better image of the great USA.

What is US mission by the way ??? is their anything left to be damaged about USA ??? Ethics, morals, values, name, fame, culture and now even economy not just damaged but tarnished my friend... there is only one image left of your so called GREAT USA that "A LAIR WHO'S HANDS ARE DIPPED IN BLOOD OF INNOCENTS OF THE WHOLE WORLD"

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

Suitable geathring for gen-kiani/pasha and other wardi posh .

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

mercian ka to kuch nai jay ga ye gay mara jain gat

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ff9ddfa581818f4b85a0e5b5951ab960.png

Islamic Republic of Pakistan - hahahah what the FUC@K

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

US embassy is'nt operating like one.US embassy is neither issuing visas to Pakistanis[it never did since the 80s] like other nations due to their hate and fear for what they've been doing against us, nor using its office to encourage bilateral ties like in the field of trade, as the US govt. wants to have nothing to do with Pakistan apart from its traditional direct aid to the corrupt elite[army,bureaucracy and politicians]which works in their favor to turn PAkistan into a failed state, instead the station chief uses their good offices in Islamabad, to issue warnings[in form of travel advisories] to every American who even thinks of any co-operation with Pakistan. So its not even an embassy which it is called.
This US high commission cum fort[built with imperialistic ambitions] is trying to rebrand its image that its much more than just a safehouse for CIA/JSOC terrorists and planner of their efforts alongwith RAW and Mossad agents who are also treated the same manner as the CIA har**mzadas, so they conduct such events under the garb of culture, to show to their govt. and public that the mission which is'nt a mission anymore, is worth your penny in pushing for your agenda and arrange some like-minded funded "NGOs" and thier special "people", to wine and dine with them or spend this US taxpayer on them, under the name of such "cultural events".
Well they don't serve any bloody purpose apart from wine and dine, but this proves how US is doing how it propagandized Al-Qaeda organizations, trying to force their values on another society, these stupid gatherings won't get much credence apart from being hidden away in the US embassy fort, no wonder this recognition of rights' ceremony was conducted like a top secret mission as the press release got issued after the event was over.As American political commentator Bill Maher noted, that our stupid US establishment. wishes "why can't they be like us", and tries to push its agenda, off course these idiots forceful pushes have never succeeded instead fall on their bloody faces', this kanj*r Shoaib Mansoor and his movie Bol is also part of this agenda. This will only fuel more hate towards America and make the people understand why do they have a mission in Islamabad, which is'nt doing what an embassy does, so I don't mind such stupid events.
Next time Pak govt. should at least warn the ambassador not to try to undermine our society our harm our interests, or we will let go of the closest Taliban around you, and you'll join the long list of Taseer "heroes", who contributed nothing just crap and got recognized because of it. This US embassy
And the forum guyz don't popularize such posts, ignore them and talk about actual "pakistan" issues.

adnan_younus

first step towards homi in pak society...:D:D:D.... people living in ostrich syndrome or what... homos is not something new.... pakistani society also has a share of it specially in rural areas and the maulanas of madersaas of third grade status are busy sodomizing their boys...

this is a first step towards making homos known to Pak society thatthey exist. Next step would be to get media to start writing in favor of their 'rights'. And the final step would be to lobby the senators and ministers. You will see

abhi unhon ney plant lagaya hai, baad mein phal kateingey

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

As she-male community has finally got recognition through supreme court,after their long and tiring efforts. Now they are getting their separate social status on NADRA ID cards. Similarly I will fully supports same sex groups and their struggle for separate identity. Lowering the voice is not an option for any crisis group among the fanatics, so my thumbs up for their brave stance. And surely supreme court should hear such voices.

Get yourself registered with gate keeper of Hell. Keep putting your filthy ideas so you can reach the lowest level of Hell. You are such a moron that you support the idea of gay-lesbian people in Pakistan.

arscan

Citizen

She-male is different from Gay, Lesbians, Queer, and transgender. She males are only transngender by nature, they are not by choice. As compared Gays, etc are homosexual people. What Supreme Court has done is good to recognize under privileged population but promoting Gay, Lesbians, Queer, and transgender is worst in an Islamic country.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: US Embassy holds gay, lesbian ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

send Spartacus of Pakistan there ..
I am sick of his gay videos ..

BrotherKantu

As she-male community has finally got recognition through supreme court,after their long and tiring efforts. Now they are getting their separate social status on NADRA ID cards. Similarly I will fully supports same sex groups and their struggle for separate identity. Lowering the voice is not an option for any crisis group among the fanatics, so my thumbs up for their brave stance. And surely supreme court should hear such voices.

Pakistan and culture of Pakistan does not have any place for G A N D O O S.

BrotherKantu

Please Forward this news to maximum Churches, and Christean Organization of USA and whole world ,Please do so , so that They would know what their establishment doing In Pakistan and what their embassies are involved in .This should be exposed so that the responsible could worried and punished , Please Don't let it go , God Bless you all.

Yes do so. they will love to see a Muslim country being destroyed from its core and soul.

gazoomartian

Now, u r totally misquoting me. I have written in the previous post that

Now above single sentence of mine covers all the things that u have mentioned in ur reply. Yes, we should be strong in every field esp our defense. And, this strength is also a type of guarantee of peace in this realistic world. I m against West`s expansionism and will be against ours.

You dont want to conquer India?? (cry)(cry)

here I was, chalking out your name for Attorney General for new Pakistan (cry)(cry) with good salary too

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: US Embassy holds gay, lesbian ceremony in Islamabad - WTH, don't they know its not acceptable here?

It is not unsual here these evets are being held troughout Pakistan under closed doors in private residencies many news have been reported on such events in the past it is happening as our government never tried to borderline such activities with serious hands also they never define anything like this what to do what not to do