US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
WASHINGTON The United States said Wednesday it would like China to explain why it needs an aircraft carrier amid broader US concerns about Beijing's lack of transparency over its military aims.
"We would welcome any kind of explanation that China would like to give for needing this kind of equipment," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters when asked whether the carrier would raise regional tensions.
"This is part of our larger concern that China is not as transparent as other countries. It's not as transparent as the United States about its military acquisitions, about its military budget," she said.
"And we'd like to have the kind of open, transparent relationship in military-to-military affairs," Nuland said.
"In our military-to-military relations with many countries around the world, we have the kind of bilateral dialogue where we can get quite specific about the equipment that we have and its intended purposes and its intended movements," she said.
But China and the United States are "not at that level of transparency" to which the two nations aspire, Nuland added.
The comments came hours after China's first aircraft carrier embarked on its inaugural sea trial, a move likely to stoke concerns about the nation's military expansion and growing territorial assertiveness.
Beijing only recently confirmed it was revamping an old Soviet ship to be its first carrier and has sought to play down the vessel's capability, saying it will mainly be used for training and "research."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.d1c504bf387227a7f8244a7ff8064da3.5b1

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Americans ahve gone crazy. do they think they can bully everyone. I wish if China tell them to go F Ur self

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO OTHER COUNTRY HAVE RIGHT TO MAKE AIRCRAFT CARRIERS. IT NEEDS TO BE CE & FDA APPROVED THEN THOROUGHLY CHECKED BY USA AUTHORITIES.
UNDERSTOOD...[hilar]

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=&amp]I always say, the White people have this complex that they are born to lead this world and the world is their playground, everyone else has to follow and abide by their rules and laws. Lawsand institutions created by them for their benefits and to secure their hegemony in the world. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Keeping this tradition of the Empire, the USA has asked China to explain why it needs an Aircraft carrier?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Excuse me? Why did you, or Britain or France or more recently India needed anAircraft carrier? [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Tomorrow what if Pakistan decided to build onewith China’s help? My information tells me that Pakistanis are already training with the Chinese on this Aircraft carrier and on many of the fighter jets produced in China. It seems only Americans and Europeans have the right to technology and defensive and offensive weapons to terrorise the world, if anyone else tries to stand up,then it has to explain itself. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Long live the Empire (falling).[/FONT]

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
To my amusement is the language of the press note, poor america they have in back of their mind the defeat of Afghanistan and they know very well that what they are asking, whom they are asking and what kind of answer they gonna get... how strange is the law of nature that just in 1989 USA became soul supreme power on earth and now today we are watching that so called uni poller power on its knees.. no doubt its Allah who is the supremo and Illah billah Alaeyol azim ... tag suits him only.:alhamd:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
China need to tell them that they are investing their US dollar reserves in something substantial before the $ is worth less than a paper clip.

Malik495

china should ask usa.. why they need to enterfer in every f...king matter of every country

WatanDost

NA NA
Pehley China kai Udhaar lie $$$ wapis karo
Phir SAWAL karna.

Jab TANH ko CHUPANEY kai liye KAPREY udhar liye hoon
Tow ziada batain nahi kartey Amreca bahadur
WARNA MAZEED URYAANI MUQADAR BANEY GI.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with America asking China to"Explain" about air craft carrier, this is the first , second will be why China have the army, Third why china have drinking water and food, and oh by the way China have to explain why China not Explaining, Final, before doing anything China must ask USA

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
they r no more a superpower, just wait one more year and we will see them falling down,, InshaAllah
Thats why US is asking , why China is in hurry and needs such type of stuff.

These items will be available in US garage sale very soon.

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
USA needs to explain to the entire planet why 1.5 million iraqis were killed and wounded and why another 2 million are refugees and why over 100,000 afghan civilians have died as a result of "smart bombs"

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=&amp] [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Tomorrow what if Pakistan decided to build onewith Chinas help? My information tells me that Pakistanis are already training with the Chinese on this Aircraft carrier and on many of the fighter jets produced in China. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] (falling).[/FONT]

If your information is true, I wish Pakistan should build not one but many of this Aircraft carrier.