Two Brothers share one wife

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You must be out of your mind ten villages does not make it face of India. Under secular Indian law only one marriage is allowed with the exception of Muslims. Go head and criticize them till your heart's content.

I say to you in the same vein .You must be out of your mind, 2000 fundamentalist do not make Pakistan, but you prefer to think and do the propoganda as if it is.
As for secular claims ther is alot that can be exchanged back and forth for we know the reality of that pretty well.

Inspite of your dislike and false beliefs about us I will have to be honest and say that:
Giving and spreading true information is not to be viewed as derogatory.
I will also say that it is a custom of the hindus and Paanch Pando and their myhtology is a part of the hindu religion therefore I for one will not call it any names or criticize it because hindus have a right to practice their religion and I will respect that as per Allah's directives to the Muslims in the Quran.

Yes this does not make india but please also try to consider the application of the same principle for others too.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear mush_dewana ,

As concerning cartoon . Give your kids a mirror and say to them they should see in mirror they will see very good cartoon.
I do believe your kids are resemble to you .
You are like a cartoon so your kids should be cartoon too .
[hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)
I loved it! HOME RUN

lovely_pk

Banned
IK earns his living from all over the world
What does Kal.uu Sarkar do to earn his bread and butter

Apahaj Hai Kiya Jo Queen Kay Handout Par Palta Hai ...

SO you accept the reality that your leader earn moeny from all over the world including India.. I salute you for this!!!!!!!!!!! BUt don't forget that your leader kids also live at the same country and doing the samething whatever u mention above for kalu!!!!!

Last edited:

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
i m pretty sure it use to be normal in Sikhism not marrying a one women but sharing elder brothers wife. thankx for the post....

sorry if i offended someone...

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I say to you in the same vein .You must be out of your mind, 2000 fundamentalist do not make Pakistan, but you prefer to think and do the propoganda as if it is.
As for secular claims ther is alot that can be exchanged back and forth for we know the reality of that pretty well.

Inspite of your dislike and false beliefs about us I will have to be honest and say that:
Giving and spreading true information is not to be viewed as derogatory.
I will also say that it is a custom of the hindus and Paanch Pando and their myhtology is a part of the hindu religion therefore I for one will not call it any names or criticize it because hindus have a right to practice their religion and I will respect that as per Allah's directives to the Muslims in the Quran.

Yes this does not make india but please also try to consider the application of the same principle for others too.

Can you post my quote where I stated that Pakistan is a "Fundamentalist" country. Let me clearly state my views about that. I do not believe vast majority of Pakistanis are fundamentalists. There is a significant minority that supports terrorists activities, now with in Pakistan as well as on the global scene. Even some of the fundamentalists do not bother me because they do not engage in violence with India, these type only effect Pakistanis weather good or bad and its none of my business.

You have correctly stated that Pach Pandoo and Mahabharta is a fairy tale "mythology"

This particular piece clearly states that the reasons for this type of marriage is for economical necessity not the religion.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you post my quote where I stated that Pakistan is a "Fundamentalist" country. Let me clearly state my views about that. I do not believe vast majority of Pakistanis are fundamentalists. There is a significant minority that supports terrorists activities, now with in Pakistan as well as on the global scene. Even some of the fundamentalists do not bother me because they do not engage in violence with India, these type only effect Pakistanis weather good or bad and its none of my business.

You have correctly stated that Pach Pandoo and Mahabharta is a fairy tale "mythology"

This particular piece clearly states that the reasons for this type of marriage is for economical necessity not the religion.

i can smell a vegg here :P

QaiserMirza

قرار دیتے ہیں ان کے لیے یہ ویڈیو سبق حاصل کرنے والی ہے blunder وہ حضرات جو قیام پاکستان کو
یہ ہے بھارت کا اصلی چہرہ
یہ تو احسان ہے میرے قاید کو جو ہمیں آزادی دے گیا ورنہ آج ہمارا بھی یہ ہی حال ہوتا

ویسے بھارتی کہتے ہیں کہ غربت کی وجہ سے ہم کفایت شاری سے کام لیتے ہیں

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hay Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very carefull with posting......................................WASEEM is there;):P

Star Gazer

Just out of curiosity; Paanch pando is a mythology, fairy tale according to you and it is not a part of the religious beliefs in hindus?
My understanding is different, if you do not mind please explain the purpose of the mythology to me. Like I said I respect all beliefs because Allah and his Rasool(SAWW) said so, no offence was intended,if I did I opologise.

Unicorn

Banned
Just out of curiosity; Paanch pando is a mythology, fairy tale according to you and it is not a part of the religious beliefs in hindus?
My understanding is different, if you do not mind please explain the purpose of the mythology to me. Like I said I respect all beliefs because Allah and his Rasool(SAWW) said so, no offence was intended,if I did I opologise.

Paanch meaning five pandave means sons of King Pandev. The all are characters in the storey of a book called Mahabarta written by a guy Named Rishi (seer) Vuyasa there is some evidance he existed in year 200 BC. Other characters in the story are Pandav's older brother Dhristra he had 100 sons from one wife and 1 son from another wife collectively known as Kauravas there are several other characters in the story that is about dispute over the Kingdom.

You mentioned that it was mythology I just agreed with you and just by this small background it appears like a myth without going into details. I just loved these stories when I was a kid specialy reading with pictures was quite amusing but I have grown up enough to know that there is no truth to them. There are many who believe that this incident really took place and I respect their beliefs.

Here is a funny parody of the Incident when the Pandavs loose their wife to Duryodhan(Kaurava") Hope it makes u laugh I roll over laughing every time i watch it.

GeoG

SO you accept the reality that your leader earn moeny from all over the world including India.. I salute you for this!!!!!!!!!!! BUt don't forget that your leader kids also live at the same country and doing the samething whatever u mention above for kalu!!!!!

Thank you for admitting Kall.uu is Apahaj and can't even earn his own living ....

Unicorn

Banned
This tradition not only in Hinduism also in Sikhisms.

Its not a tradition with anyone if you say so than prove it. As I said this piece is based on necessity that became a tradition but in fact its still a necessity. I they started to marry one wife people would have to start migrating.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Information ....
When I saw this video today I did not know that this can be real ....I thought I should share with you people
Did you know this already ???
Did you know this already ???
An age old practice in India especially in East Punjab where ONE brother's wife satisfies the biological needs of all brothers and in certain cases the 'Fater-in-Law is also among the beneficiaries. Many "south Indian" movies are based on this custom among Hindus & Sikhs community. Hard to believe some senior members on this forum are unaware of this ground reality and Centuries old tradition. Better, late than never. That's why I'm never reluctant to watch such clips/movies for my better understanding/evaluation. No harm if you are impotent.

Unicorn

Banned
Could you tell me the source of this Information, being from Punjab have not heard this practice.

I know in the villages when one brother dies the other brother takes over the widow and children this practice is known as "Chadra" there are still a few people engaged in this practice this is socially accepted in the village life.