Two Brothers share one wife

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Knowledge - First time heard this

GAY
Lesbian
one wife with two brothers

I think you must read Hindu relegious books Kauro and Pando 5 bro with Parwati............................its not new History have so many example in Hinduism

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your respond is Same as your leader. Don't have any courage to listen others !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is information world and the information need to be shared to others through forums like this. It doesn't matter if the information is bad or good.

This is the real face of india which need to be exposed more and more. They critisize islam for alot of things then why don't we critisize them and expose their bad things? They did their best in defaming the muslims on 4 marriages concept in their movies then why we can't atleast defame them over here?
Your reply is worthless and filled with hate like your leader. Showing a few mentally disturbed people doesnt make it the real face of India, its the same like Indians who show a few terrorists and say this is the real face of Pakistan. You are as dumb and stupid as they are.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
“Communications is human nature; Knowledge sharing is human nurture." Alison Tucker
We are drowning in information overload, and still hungry for knowledge. There are only two kind of information - useful and not useful.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your reply is worthless and filled with hate like your leader. Showing a few mentally disturbed people doesnt make it the real face of India, its the same like Indians who show a few terrorists and say this is the real face of Pakistan. You are as dumb and stupid as they are.

U r absolutely right. Dont know what they think by saying that they should degrade india like this. Tell me what harm would it do to indian image. The whole world know their reality but they have lots of interests in India than Pakistan. If u really want to defeat them stand on ur own foot and beat them in technology and education.

Unicorn

Banned
These people are practical there is no religion involved here if they want to survive in the environment they live they have to practical. They are happy with their lives they work hard everyday. If the environment dictates that one man marries two women so be it. If they go against it they will suffer the consequences.

There is no police, courts, army or judges there and they don't pay any taxes. They usually don't have any disputes with each other when ever there is they settle it with the help of elders.

We all can learn something from these people.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Unicorn

Banned
Your respond is Same as your leader. Don't have any courage to listen others !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is information world and the information need to be shared to others through forums like this. It doesn't matter if the information is bad or good.

This is the real face of india which need to be exposed more and more. They critisize islam for alot of things then why don't we critisize them and expose their bad things? They did their best in defaming the muslims on 4 marriages concept in their movies then why we can't atleast defame them over here?

You must be out of your mind ten villages does not make it face of India. Under secular Indian law only one marriage is allowed with the exception of Muslims. Go head and criticize them till your heart's content.

mush_dewana

Banned
Information ....
When I saw this video today I did not know that this can be real ....I thought I should share with you people
Did you know this already ???

Spartaus in this age u are still searching this kind of stuff man you need ....

Last edited by a moderator:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dont be so harsh on bro spartacus..
This video has been posted earlier & many shared their views. So chill out..

Spartacus

Spartaus in this age u are still searching this kind of stuff man you need ....

Dear mush_dewana ,

I did not search this kind of stuff , I got on my FACE BOOK account .
I thought , I should share this information on this FORUM and increase some knowledge .
Did you know about this custom already ??? please answer yes or no ??

As you asked about worldcup video .There is no world cup any more , World Cup season is over now so wait till T20 world cup .

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

I do not see the reason for out burst on this post. This is the age of information and what is wrong with getting to know what happens in other areas of the world?
some view this as not political but everything is ,just as economics is driving this culture.
What Should not be done ofcourse is to rub it into the face of the hindus because this is their religion/culture. We may disagree or dislike it as much but we have to show respect for the people who practice it because what else are we offering to them in it's place?
It is easy to be critical than to be correct.
What about the tableghi Jamaat members who like to travel to Indonesia or USA but they missed this par of the world?