Two Brothers share one wife

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WOh loog jin ko yeh daikh ker shock laga hai say THANKS to ur ALLAH k tum MUSLIM hoo .
dosra yeh kay yeh koee ajeeb baat nahe india k rajhastaan mai aurato ki kami ki waja say waha per aik aurat say 3 , 3 bhai b shadi kertay hain .
aur SUB SAY ZARORI CHEEZ APPP k knowledge k leye woh yeh k yaha kisi indian member say poochay WHO WAS THE PAANCHVATI ?

paanchvati india ki aik religious(devi devta) aurat hai jis kay paanch HUSBAND they so iss mai koee ajeeb baat nahe.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about the tableghi Jamaat members who like to travel to Indonesia or USA but they missed this par of the world?
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dear sister. Please can you explain what you meant by this..
#1) WHAT IS TABLEEGHI JAMAAT.
#2) HOW CAN I FIND THEM.
#3) WHAT ABOUT OTHER MUSLIMS. WHATS THEIR PURPOSE.
#4) WILL YOU DO EFFORTS TO GO TO THAT PLACE & SPREAD THE WORDS OF ISLAM & ALLAH.
====================
Correct me if i am wrong. Forgive me in advance.
Regards.

swing

Originally Posted by Star Gazer
What about the tableghi Jamaat members who like to travel to Indonesia or USA but they missed this par of the world?

stargazer r u insane?

mai tum say aik baat poochta hoon aur un say b jo yeh kehtay hain k tableegh ghair muslims mai hotee hai .
jab tumharee musalmaan behnay beech per nangi bethee hotee hain tou kia kahoo gee unn k baray mai aur unn k jo ghairat mand husbnad aur bhai hotay hain unn k baray mai kia hayal hai k unn ko tableegh karna haram hai tumharay hissaab say. (YEH aik misaal de hee halat iss say ziada harab hai)
go to ur mama and learn something PURE.
angrayzo nay aur indian culture nay tum logo ka bayra gharak ker k rakh dia hai
AUR KHABAR DAAR MUJAY IS BAAT PER REPLY KERNAY KI KOE ZARORAT NAHE.(JUST THINK URSELF IF U CAN) :angry_smile:

Last edited:

mush_dewana

Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Spartacus
Dear mush_dewana ,

As concerning cartoon . Give your kids a mirror and say to them they should see in mirror they will see very good cartoon.
I do believe your kids are resemble to you .
You are like a cartoon so your kids should be cartoon too .
My kids might look like cartoons but tom is tom and spartacus is spartucs

[hilar][hilar][hilar]:lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)
I loved it! HOME RUN
Khawajay ka gawa tatooo
Where there is filth there is Qadiani

Jama'at Ahmadiyya has special links with the Zionist state. Ahmadiyya Headquarter play host to the Jewish Dignitaries from Israel. (Khatme Nabuwat Magazine Vol. 9. No.5, P.8)

mush_dewana

Banned
stargazer r u insane?

mai tum say aik baat poochta hoon aur un say b jo yeh kehtay hain k tableegh ghair muslims mai hotee hai .
jab tumharee musalmaan behnay beech per nangi bethee hotee hain tou kia kahoo gee unn k baray mai aur unn k jo ghairat mand husbnad aur bhai hotay hain unn k baray mai kia hayal hai k unn ko tableegh karna haram hai tumharay hissaab say. (YEH aik misaal de hee halat iss say ziada harab hai)
go to ur mama and learn something PURE.
angrayzo nay aur indian culture nay tum logo ka bayra gharak ker k rakh dia hai
AUR KHABAR DAAR MUJAY IS BAAT PER REPLY KERNAY KI KOE ZARORAT NAHE.(JUST THINK URSELF IF U CAN) :angry_smile:
swing g you are trying to liberate an army member, they are extrema liberal , a female try hide herself is taliban for them.
they not only need tableeg but also punishment

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have any shame in posting these kinds of threads.

I dont know aapk kion isterha react kr tey ho may b us ne daikha ho us ki liaey herangi vali baat ho us ne share kr dee ho.......................illegal sexual relations vali videos se kion ghabra jatey ho IK ne tauba kr lee he matt daro.........lol

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
قرار دیتے ہیں ان کے لیے یہ ویڈیو سبق حاصل کرنے والی ہے blunder وہ حضرات جو قیام پاکستان کو
یہ ہے بھارت کا اصلی چہرہ
یہ تو احسان ہے میرے قاید کو جو ہمیں آزادی دے گیا ورنہ آج ہمارا بھی یہ ہی حال ہوتا

ویسے بھارتی کہتے ہیں کہ غربت کی وجہ سے ہم کفایت شاری سے کام لیتے ہیں

In hazraat me aapkey wahabi najdi Dr. Zakir Naik sahab b hain.

Faiza

قرار دیتے ہیں ان کے لیے یہ ویڈیو سبق حاصل کرنے والی ہے blunder وہ حضرات جو قیام پاکستان کو

یہ ہے بھارت کا اصلی چہرہ
یہ تو احسان ہے میرے قاید کو جو ہمیں آزادی دے گیا ورنہ آج ہمارا بھی یہ ہی حال ہوتا

کروڑوں لوگ جو انڈیا میں رہ رہے ہیں آپ کے خیال میں وہ وہاں کیا کر رہے ہیں

There are many Muslim living in India, please give them some respect

غرور اور تکبّر اچھا نہی چاہے اپنے ملک پہ ہی ہو

Last edited:

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

یہ ہے بھارت کا اصلی چہرہ

بھائی صاحب آپ کنیڈا میں کیوں رہ رہے ہیں، اپنے قائد کے ملک میں جا کر رہیں، ورنہ آپ یہاں بگڑ جایں گے

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Read the history of Sikhisms. I already speak with lot of Sikhs mostly said that it was old tradition but now its not applicable due to new laws but no one deny.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Could you tell me the source of this Information, being from Punjab have not heard this practice.

I know in the villages when one brother dies the other brother takes over the widow and children this practice is known as "Chadra" there are still a few people engaged in this practice this is socially accepted in the village life.
........................................................................................................................

Why limited to villages alone! This practice is not recommended in Islam because of Child's identity and inheritance issues (Primarily). You will read and witness it mostl in East-Punjab, India. Anything impossible becomes possible and no regrets, whatsoever!

saeed khan

You must be out of your mind ten villages does not make it face of India. Under secular Indian law only one marriage is allowed with the exception of Muslims. Go head and criticize them till your heart's content.

I agree with you ten villages does not make it face of India same like this Vena Malik does not make face of Pakistani women.
HTML:

Unicorn

Banned
........................................................................................................................

Why limited to villages alone! This practice is not recommended in Islam because of Child's identity and inheritance issues (Primarily). You will read and witness it mostl in East-Punjab, India. Anything impossible becomes possible and no regrets, whatsoever!

In today's world we have birth control. In India birth control is practiced by the middle class as a whole including people of all religion. Educated middle class people of all religion think before having kids. This type of marriage is not necessary.

Its poor and uneducated who don't care how they will look after children and rely on god to look after the children when there is clear evidence right in front of their eyes that he does not.

You still have not told me anything with substance where I could verify the situation in east Punjab. May be it is a book that you read in Pakistani school.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I agree with you ten villages does not make it face of India same like this Vena Malik does not make face of Pakistani women.

I like Veena Malik. She is an educated well spoken and well versed lady. She this lady can live a moral personal life without depending on anyone.

Last edited:

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like Spartacus always gets blamed here. He posted a video in Random Videos. Those of you who don't like it, DON'T WATCH. There are plenty of programs on TV that I don't like. I find the off button very useful there. Same goes here, nobody put a gun to your head to watch it.