Truth about kesc issue ...

jawad_jd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am a KESC Management Employee and i know that MQM has Some shares in KESC. KESC Management sold these shares to MQM so that they will be able to do what ever they want and no one will take action against them. Right now KESC is being controlled by only 10 People which are the part of top management. CEO and its assistants. All these non-technical people and MQM are trying to run this company like fools. On the other hand ANP is backing up the Labour Union for their vote bank. Practically whatever going on is just a clash between MQM and ANP. This clash is crushing KESC Labour & Management staff. No one is allowed to work properly. Currently Jamaat-E-Islami also jumped into this wrestling ring, they also want some benefits. All these parties should stop lying to Pakistani people. These parties are a big part of this whole problem. Soon you will see that MQM will start killing KESC Labour Employees while ANP will start killing KESC Management Employees.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
these are all anti pakistan and destoring our national easats

a brave and fearless person can bring back lights in karachi but such a pity things is that most of members just weasts their times in fighting with each others companing their parties

pakistani 86

main nahi janta k is khabar mein kitna sach hai.lkn agar asa hai to isy sun kr siwaye ghusy or pareshani k kuch mehsus nhn hua...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai there is another side of the story. Most of the shares belong to ZARDARI FAMILY (indirectly). So by privatising both PAKISTAN GOVT & KESC have undergone agreement that who ever terminate this agreement will pay the FINE amount.
So GUESS WHO WILL BENEFIT , IF GOVT KICKS OUT CURRENT KESC OWNERS or GROUP due to public unrest, then PAK GOVT WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE.. As govt offices have failed to pay long awaited dues of KESC, thats why KESC have a case of not upgrading its infrastructure...
Still confused do some research...
TOPI DRAMA HAY BHAI.. That TURKEY RENTAL PLANT (on ship) was also fraud..

jawad_jd

KESC is currently owned by ABRAJ Group from Dubai. Zardari family has some shares in this company. Abraj group is making satisfactory profit out of KESC despite horrible conditions. Abraj Group has also improved KESC infrastructure to some extent. But the worst thing the did was joining hands with MQM. This started politics game inside KESC. On the other hand Abraj Group has enough funds to improve KESC performance but they are too busy making profit that they don't bother much about improvement in KESC. This problem is also related to incompetency. Top management is full of BBA & MBA professionals. A hard core Electrical Engineering company cannot be handled by business & marketing professionals.

One thing more, Abraj Group never leave their payment. If government is unable to pay their bills then Abjar Group is getting this money from Subsidies in FUEL Price. Plus Abraj Group is not paying Gas Bills to SSGC. Long story short, Abraj Group is making profit. All Political Parties are after their own interests. Only Pakistan Government is in loss. In the end public will have to pay for these losses.

Turkey Rental Plant indeed is a fraud. That plant is outdated. Machinery is old. On the other hand Government doesn't have GAS supply for that plant. So government is paying penalty to the Turkish company while the Plant is running on 20 % Load.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a KESC Management Employee and i know that MQM has Some shares in KESC. KESC Management sold these shares to MQM so that they will be able to do what ever they want and no one will take action against them. Right now KESC is being controlled by only 10 People which are the part of top management. CEO and its assistants. All these non-technical people and MQM are trying to run this company like fools. On the other hand ANP is backing up the Labour Union for their vote bank. Practically whatever going on is just a clash between MQM and ANP. This clash is crushing KESC Labour & Management staff. No one is allowed to work properly. Currently Jamaat-E-Islami also jumped into this wrestling ring, they also want some benefits. All these parties should stop lying to Pakistani people. These parties are a big part of this whole problem. Soon you will see that MQM will start killing KESC Labour Employees while ANP will start killing KESC Management Employees.

Thank you for your inside information. Can I ask who owns these 10% shares in KESC from MQM? Is it the party or someone?

Also, why MQM would want to own shares of a losing company and also want vote from Karachiites because everyone knows KESC won't succeede in providing electricity and MQM will lose money and vote both?

Can you also suggest what is the best solution for KESC that everyone in Karachi becomes happier and gets electricity?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

The situation is growing worse, KESC has made this dispute as an excuse for more loadshedding, which is again devastating the city. Therer is 2 hour [or sometimes more] loadshedding after 2.5 hours in my area, the situation is awful. KESC and its Union are jointly responsible for making Karachi suffer. There are more stories and more crimes around the city, and elements affiliated to ANP are being held responsible. 2 days back, my friend who travels thru public transport got his mobile and cash snatched along with the rest of the passengers in that bus. The criminals were shouting" Take as much as you can from the muhajirs", my friend who is Sindhi when he told I'm Sindhi, the robbers replies "well your kind give us problem in the Sachal area, where they fight my[Pakhtun] people".
MQM is lying low and tolerating all this, and letting the ANP terrorists have a ball, most mite not belong to ANP but most of the criminals are also using this to get away with their own set of criminal activities. There is heavy weaponization going on among Pakhtuns in Karachi, and they are making small no go areas in posh areas along the city centre. Well this is how jamhuriyat looks like in Pakistan, takes you backwards, and opens up sectarian, ethnic wounds and promotes hatred, and self-interest.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mqm is disese, a mafia, a gang,

due to their 10% shares they are sleeping on loadshedding issue, allah pakistan and pakistanioun ko in zalim mqm wlaon se bachaye.

Zulm phir zulm ha barta ha to mit jata ha

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM ko khatam kar dia jaye to pooray sindh mein aman qaim ho jaye ga. Yeh sab ********* hain apnay mufadaat ki game khailtay hain.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
بجلی فر نس ائیل سے مہنگی پڑتی ہے - گیس کی نسبت - گیس کی فراہمی بہت کم ہے - دوسری طرف ٤٠% بجلی چوری ہوتی ہے -مضافات کے ٩٠% علاقے فری بجلی استمال کرتے ہیں- کاٹج انڈسٹری ٨٠% فری -سارے شہر میں کنڈے ہی کنڈے -ادارے کا انتظام جب سے فوج نے لیا تھا -تب سے ہی اسکا کباڑا شرع ہوگیا تھا -نان ٹیکنیکل سٹاف -اہم جگہوں پر تھے -جاہل فوجیوں کو بجلی استمال کرنی نہیں آتی تھی -ادارہ کیا چلاتے -
ادارے کی یونین کو جماعت اور ولی خان کی حمایت حاصل ہے -​

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually you are wrong in this, the top management of KESC is filled with relatives of PPP. Thats why KESC is being left alone

Pir Danish, son of senior provincial minister from the PPP Pir Mazharul Haq, is employed in the KESC as Affairs Director. He is also drawing Rs 500,000 in salary. Nayyat Hussain, a relative of PPP MNA Sherry Rehman, is working as Technical Head, and making Rs 2.5 million.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM ko khatam kar dia jaye to pooray sindh mein aman qaim ho jaye ga. Yeh sab ********* hain apnay mufadaat ki game khailtay hain.

God help us, if MQM goes away and these ANP and PPP Aman comittee people are set loose, rite now how they're trying to terrorize people, seeing no challenge they'll be emboldened to go after every group living in Karachi minus PAkhtun.
These problems were never there in Musharraf era, at that time also MQM was in govt.[with India's ANP,PPP miles away from hurting us].
that time feels like the golden era[with the develpment in physical infrastructure] that has passed, and we have now qatil jamhuriyat, mehengayi and more loadshedding, CNG, God knows so many issues with law and order going down.
I used to disagree with MQM, but seeing the return of Karachi of the 90s, tensions between different ethnicity, linguistic groups, in certain areas women are being forced to wear burka, or asked not to cross the street, this is an attack on Karachi, and MQM's absent or doing nothing.

Last edited:

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the situation is growing worse, kesc has made this dispute as an excuse for more loadshedding, which is again devastating the city. Therer is 2 hour [or sometimes more] loadshedding after 2.5 hours in my area, the situation is awful. Kesc and its union are jointly responsible for making karachi suffer. There are more stories and more crimes around the city, and elements affiliated to anp are being held responsible. 2 days back, my friend who travels thru public transport got his mobile and cash snatched along with the rest of the passengers in that bus. The criminals were shouting" take as much as you can from the muhajirs", my friend who is sindhi when he told i'm sindhi, the robbers replies "well your kind give us problem in the sachal area, where they fight my[pakhtun] people".
mqm is lying low and tolerating all this, and letting the anp terrorists have a ball, most mite not belong to anp but most of the criminals are also using this to get away with their own set of criminal activities. There is heavy weaponization going on among pakhtuns in karachi, and they are making small no go areas in posh areas along the city centre. Well this is how jamhuriyat looks like in pakistan, takes you backwards, and opens up sectarian, ethnic wounds and promotes hatred, and self-interest.

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے بھائی آج کل اس طرح کی کہانیاں ایم کیو ایم اور پختون حلقوں میں خوب گردش کر رہی ہیں...پختون حلقوں میں یہ کہانیاں کچھ اسی طرح سے ہیں کہ میرا ایک دوست ناظم آباد جا رہا تھا وہاں اس کو ٹوپک دکھا کر موبائل چھینا اور چھیننے والے آپس میں کہ رہے تھے کے یہ پختون ہے اس کو لوٹو اور کچھ بھی نہ چھوڑنا...وغیرہ وغیرہ

اچھا آپ کی سٹوری بھی خودساختہ معلوم ہوتی ہے مثلا آپ کی سٹوری میں جو پختون لوٹ رہے تھے انکو یہ کہنے اور سنانےکی کیا ضرورت ہے کے یہ مہاجر ہیں انھیں جتنا لوٹنا ہے لوٹ لو...کیا یہ غیر ضروری بات نہیں؟؟؟ مزید پختون آپس میں پشتو میں بات کریگیں مگر یہاں تو اردو میں بات کر رہے ہیں جو آپ کا دوست با آسانی سمجھ رہا ہے جو کہ اس سٹوری کے جھوٹ ہونے کے لئے کافی ہے

میرے بھائی جھوٹ کے پاؤں نہیں ہوتے....یہ سب سٹوریز متعصب جماعتوں کی طرف سے اپنے اپنے حلقوں میں خوف پھیلانے کے لئے گھڑی گیی ہیں اور انکا حقیقت سے کوئی تعلق نہیں..مقصد یہ ہے کہ الیکشن کے ٹائم پر لوگوں کو کہا جاسکے اور بلکے کھا جاتا ہے کے ہم جیسے بھی ہیں ہمیں ووٹ دو..ہم تمہارے اپنے ہیں...اگر ہمیں ووٹ نہیں دوگے تو پختون یا مہاجر تمھیں مار دینگے، لوٹ لینگے، وغیرہ..لوگ جانتے بوجھتے کے جسے ہم ووٹ دے رہے ہیں وہ بھتہ خور ہے،قاتل ہے، ڈاکو ہے مگر بس یہ کے ہماری قوم کا ہے اسے ووٹ دیدو...کم سے کم دوسری قوم والے کو ووٹ دینے سے تو بہتر ہے..دوسری قوم والے تو بلکل رحم نہیں کرینگے یہ ہمارے اپنے ہیں تھوڑا تو رحم کرینگے..یہ باتیں میں اپنے کانوں سے سنتا رہتا ہوں

آپ محبت پھیلائیں نفرت نہیں...تعصب کی پکار جاہلیت کی پکار ہے..اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم نے اسے سخت ناپسند فرمایا ہے..تعصب کا مقابلہ تعصب سے نہیں بلکے محبت پھیلانے سے کریں..ورنہ تباہی ہمارا مقدر ہوگی

اللہ ہمیں اس تعصب سے بچاے اور ہمیں اللہ کے دین کو مضبوطی سے تھامے رکھنے کی توفیق عطا فرماے...آمین

Last edited:

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
God help us, if MQM goes away and these ANP and PPP Aman comittee people are set loose, rite now how they're trying to terrorize people, seeing no challenge they'll be emboldened to go after every group living in Karachi minus PAkhtun.
These problems were never there in Musharraf era, at that time also MQM was in govt.[with India's ANP,PPP miles away from hurting us].
that time feels like the golden era[with the develpment in physical infrastructure] that has passed, and we have now qatil jamhuriyat, mehengayi and more loadshedding, CNG, God knows so many issues with law and order going down.
I used to disagree with MQM, but seeing the return of Karachi of the 90s, tensions between different ethnicity, linguistic groups, in certain areas women are being forced to wear burka, or asked not to cross the street, this is an attack on Karachi, and MQM's absent or doing nothing.

اتنا جھوٹ مت بولو...کراچی کے کونسے علاقے میں عورتوں کو برقع پہننے پر مجبور کیا جا رہا ہے؟؟؟ میں خود کراچی میں رہتا ہوں اور مہاجر بھی ہوں تمہاری تعریف کے مطابق...یہ سب باتیں پختون نفرت میں تم کہ رہے ہو جو کے ظلم ہے..اللہ کے واسطے اس ظلم سے باز آجاؤ. تمہاری ان باتوں سے کراچی صرف بربادی کی طرف جائیگا اللہ نہ کرے

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
26-6-2011 , JSQM Chairman Bashir Qureshi Press conference Against KSEC And MQM

[video]http://youtu.be/KtIAsn6uP0k[/video]

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
اتنا جھوٹ مت بولو...کراچی کے کونسے علاقے میں عورتوں کو برقع پہننے پر مجبور کیا جا رہا ہے؟؟؟ میں خود کراچی میں رہتا ہوں اور مہاجر بھی ہوں تمہاری تعریف کے مطابق...یہ سب باتیں پختون نفرت میں تم کہ رہے ہو جو کے ظلم ہے..اللہ کے واسطے اس ظلم سے باز آجاؤ. تمہاری ان باتوں سے کراچی صرف بربادی کی طرف جائیگا اللہ نہ کرے

Bro I'm talking about the area around puraani sabzi mandi, and the adjacent society, where either which gender you belong you can't roam around the society after 8 pm, either they'll break your car's headlight or you'll be robbed of your possessions.
Pakhtun is actually in our blood, me including ancestors of 35% of urdu speaking including arrivals of 20 years back like Shahid Afridi are pakhtuns, the recent arrivals are coming from war zones are illiterate, intolerant towards different cultures. Indian party ANP and others have'nt done anything for them in last decade, whether it is education or health, they are being misused and misguided by the Indian ANP goons to try to broaden their influence in Karachi, heavy weaponization is taking place, to send us back into the 19th century, but that won't happen.

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
@elipst Haan haan un sab parties ko khatam kar do jo mulk ko azaab mein dalay huay hain. Sab Beghairaton ka beech chowk pe qatal hona chahiye ;)

Last edited: